Windows 10: GeForce Game Ready Drivers will no longer support NVIDIA 3D Vision

Discus and support GeForce Game Ready Drivers will no longer support NVIDIA 3D Vision in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Following the posting of the final driver from Release 418 in April 2019, GeForce Game Ready Drivers will no longer support NVIDIA 3D Vision. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

GeForce Game Ready Drivers will no longer support NVIDIA 3D Vision

Source: Support Plan for 3DVision Products | NVIDIA

:)

Brink, Mar 12, 2019

2. primary display's adapter does not support NVIDIA 3D Vision. Error. Windows 10 Pro

Thank you for updating us.

"If you think, totally UNISTALLING all NVIDIA software should SOLVE MY PROBLEM" - Are you referring to NVIDIA graphics card or NVIDIA 3D Vision? If you're referring to
    NVIDIA 3D Vision, the cause of the error is due to incompatibility of your graphics card.
    NVIDIA 3D Vision is a stereoscopic gaming kit from NVIDIA and driver software which enables stereoscopic vision for any Direct3D game, with various degrees of compatibility. To help you resolve the issue, we suggest that you uninstall the driver
    of the NVIDIA 3D Vision. To uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision, follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows Start and type Programs and Features.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Look for NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver or NVIDIA Vision Controller Driver.
    • Click on uninstall and follow the onscreen instructions to uninstall.
    • Restart your computer.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Reymichael Ros, Mar 12, 2019
  3. malware Win User
    NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision Driver Updated to Version 1.06

NVIDIA today published an updated GeForce 3D Vision driver that's meant to work with Windows Vista 32-bit and 64-bit versions. One of the requirements in order to install the 3D Vision driver is to have GeForce release 182.08 graphics drivers already on your PC (the download package contains the driver if you don't have it). Version 1.06 of the GeForce 3D Vision driver:
    • Adds support for GeForce GTS 250.
    • Adds support for Burnout Paradise Trial. Please visit the Burnout Paradise nZone.com website to download the trial version
    • Fixed issue with NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Video Player which caused the video to be compressed horizontally
    DOWNLOAD: CD v1.06 (GeForce GPU driver v182.08, GeForce 3D Vision driver v182.08) (212 MB)

Source: NVIDIA

malware, Mar 12, 2019
  4. malware Win User

NVIDIA Releases GeForce Stereoscopic 3D Driver Version 181.25

Following the recent release of NVIDIA's 3D Vision high-definition 3D stereo solution, this new sort of driver comes as no surprise. If you are using the new NVIDIA 3D glasses and a 3D capable display you'll need to have this driver installed. Before proceeding to the installation, please make sure you use the latest NVIDIA GeForce drivers, and that any previous Stereoscopic 3D drivers are properly removed.

DOWNLOAD: GeForce Stereoscopic 3D Driver 181.25

Specifications
    • Microsoft Windows Vista 32-bit
    • NVIDIA GeForce 6 series or higher configured in single GPU or SLI mode
    • NVIDIA GeForce driver
    • NVIDIA GeForce Stereoscopic 3D technology driver
    • Compatible GeForce 3D Stereo displays
    • Supported DirectX 9 or 10 game
    Supporting GeForce Stereoscopic 3D Displays
    • Passive polarized stereo displays
      - Zalman Trimon ZM-M220W (22 inch 1680x1050)
      - Zalman TriMon ZM-M190 (19 inch 1280x1024)
      - Zalman HDTV LCD (1366x768)
    • Anaglyph display with red/blue stereo glasses
    For the full list of supported games, please click here.

Source: NVIDIA

malware, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

1. GeForce Game Ready Drivers will no longer support NVIDIA 3D Vision - Similar Threads - GeForce Game Ready

2. Nvidia game ready driver won't install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nvidia game ready driver won't install: Yet another PC problem. The latest Nvidia Game Ready driver won't install. I keep getting the message "installation can't continue; an error occurred". Tried everything I saw online and am wondering if my RTX 2060 is just too outdated. Can someone please help me? Can I even...
  3. Nvidia game ready driver won't install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nvidia game ready driver won't install: Yet another PC problem. The latest Nvidia Game Ready driver won't install. I keep getting the message "installation can't continue; an error occurred". Tried everything I saw online and am wondering if my RTX 2060 is just too outdated. Can someone please help me? Can I even...
  4. NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready Driver made screen go black.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready Driver made screen go black.: I am running windows 11 and was given a notification that there was an NVIDIA driver update. I proceeded with the update and upon the installation finishing my screen went black and would not return to normal. I had to force shut down my computer and the issue was resolved....
  5. NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready Driver made screen go black.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready Driver made screen go black.: I am running windows 11 and was given a notification that there was an NVIDIA driver update. I proceeded with the update and upon the installation finishing my screen went black and would not return to normal. I had to force shut down my computer and the issue was resolved....
  6. Runtime error with geforce experince and game ready driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Runtime error with geforce experince and game ready driver: Helloi have a brand new Lenovo legion 5, but i have a problem installing graphics driver, i have rtx 3060 , i dowloaded the lastest version from nvidia website , version 517.48 . AT first i removed my previous version using DDU in safe mode , restarted my laptop, tried to...
  7. Can't install Nvidia 3d vision driver in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't install Nvidia 3d vision driver in Windows 10: When I install Nvidia graphics driver in Windows 7 there is properly installing all drivers Ex:- graphics driver installed 3d vision driver. Installed Physx driver. Installed But when I upgrade to Windows 10 from...
  8. Rollling back Nvidia driver for 3D Vision

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Rollling back Nvidia driver for 3D Vision: Edit: I thought the Geforce driver 418 is the last driver where 3D Vision will still work. I haven't used my 3D Projector in some time, and I wanted to dabble in some 3D gaming a bit longer before moving on. I know my timing is bad, but anyhow... I have the 3D Vision...
  9. NVIDIA Is Officially Ending Driver Support for 3D Vision ?

NVIDIA Is Officially Ending Driver Support for 3D Vision ?: Support Plan for 3DVision Products | NVIDIA 128789
  10. NVidia GeForce 6150SE - Not Supported?!

NVidia GeForce 6150SE - Not Supported?!: I upgraded from Win 7, and originally my onboard GPU was listed as NVidia GeForce 6150SE. Now though, in Win 10, its listed as a "Microsoft Basic Display Adapter"... I tried to update the driver to the latest Win 7 driver for my onboard GPU, and it wouldn't update it....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. GeForce 3D Vision Stereo Driver no longer supported