Windows 10: GeForce Go 7300 drivers on Windows 10

Discus and support GeForce Go 7300 drivers on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Toshiba Satellite A200-10X which was running Windows 7 just fine with all it's drivers working from it's original Windows Vista. I decided to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by James Gatt, Jun 18, 2020.

1. GeForce Go 7300 drivers on Windows 10

I have a Toshiba Satellite A200-10X which was running Windows 7 just fine with all it's drivers working from it's original Windows Vista. I decided to upgrade it to Windows 10 since it seemed capable, but had issues installing the Windows 7 version of the GPU. I've tried all the compatibility settings running the only beta driver I found on the Nvidia website under GeForce Go 7 Series Notebook, which had previously worked fine on Windows 7 as mentioned. I've also tried installing it from Device Manager, usually ending in an error Code 31, mentioning insufficient API. Without this driver, my laptop can only run 768p which is lower than recommended. Has anyone faced an issue like this, and could possibly give me a hand if possible. Thanks :

:)

James Gatt, Jun 18, 2020
  2. Ronnie Vernon, Jun 18, 2020
  3. Nvidia GeForce 7300 not supported

Not only is the Compatibility Checker often wrong about display chips like Nvidia 6150 and 7300 not running fine in Windows 10 - since it requires gamer-level performance when most users don't game - but once one does unnecessarily change the card it will
    not reset. This is a known bug we've reported but isn't fixed.

The solution is to create the media from
    Media Creation Tool,
    open and run it from desktop.

If any further problems consult
    Overcoming Windows 10 Upgrade Failures

That video card will work with the latest Windows 8.1 drivers (if necessary in Compatibility Mode) with decent resolution,
    sleep and hibernate.

GeForce 7300 SE/7200 GS Windows 10? - GeForce Forums

NVIDIA compatibility issue with Windows 10 (Solved) - Ivan Ridao Freitas

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Jun 18, 2020
  4. dre50 Win User

GeForce Go 7300 drivers on Windows 10

windows 10 not compatible with my nvidia geforce 7300 le

windows 10 not compatible with my nvidia geforce 7300 le

dre50, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

GeForce Go 7300 drivers on Windows 10

1. GeForce Go 7300 drivers on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - GeForce 7300 drivers

2. Nvidia Geforce 7300 gt showing yellow exclamation point under display adapters?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia Geforce 7300 gt showing yellow exclamation point under display adapters?: I recently bought a pc running on Windows 10 and the graphics card seems to be giving me a problem. According to my display adapters, it's a Nvidia Geforce 7300 GT card. But when I go to display adapters, it shows a yellow triangle with an exclamation point. My screen is...
  3. Nvidia Geforce 7300 gt showing yellow exclamation point under display adapters?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nvidia Geforce 7300 gt showing yellow exclamation point under display adapters?: I recently bought a pc running on Windows 10 and the graphics card seems to be giving me a problem. According to my display adapters, it's a Nvidia Geforce 7300 GT card. But when I go to display adapters, it shows a yellow triangle with an exclamation point. My screen is...
  4. Nvidia Geforce 7300 gt showing yellow exclamation point under display adapters?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready Driver made screen go black.

NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready Driver made screen go black.: I am running windows 11 and was given a notification that there was an NVIDIA driver update. I proceeded with the update and upon the installation finishing my screen went black and would not return to normal. I had to force shut down my computer and the issue was resolved....
  6. Can't install nvidia geforce driver in windows 10

Can't install nvidia geforce driver in windows 10: Hi EveryoneI was trying to update my Nvidia Geforce driver, but i unable to update. So i tried to uninstall the driver and download the new version of the driver. however i able to download the driver but i tried to run the installer the driver, the loading of the installer...
  7. Nvidia GeForce Go 7300 in Dell Inspiron 6400 - unable upgrade to W10

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia GeForce Go 7300 in Dell Inspiron 6400 - unable upgrade to W10: I have Windows 7 Professional running perfectly in a Dell Inspiron 6400 with a Samsung SSD. I was accepted by Microsoft for a free upgrade to Windows 10 but I now have a message from Microsoft telling me that I will be unable to upgrade due the OEM Nvidia GeForce Go 7300...
  8. Driver for NVidia GeForce Go 7150M Card

Driver for NVidia GeForce Go 7150M Card: I went to the NVidia site, but all the drivers that show are for Linux. I tried searching for Windows, but none turned up. This is for an HP dv9700 laptop PC that's over five years old. Anyone got an URL for the proper site? 4506
  9. GeForce Go 6150?

GeForce Go 6150?: Anyone have a working driver for the nVidia GeForce GO 6150 as used in laptops with the nForce 430 chipset? Trying to get 7 x64 Ultimate on an HP DV6000 AMD CPU laptop to a functioning state so that the upgrade to 10 will complete. Seems 10 does not like the Broadcom Wifi...
  10. windows 10 Geforce go 6100 driver not listed in device manager

windows 10 Geforce go 6100 driver not listed in device manager: Dear friends , I upgraded my old pc (which is a compaq presario f505ea) to windows 10...Everything is ok but display is a " microsoft basic display" on device manager altough it's a geforce 6100 graphic card...I tried to install nvidia driver but all that I had an error...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. NVIDIA GT 7300 Windows 10