Windows 10: GeForce graphic cards

Discus and support GeForce graphic cards in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can you send me a list that which GeForce graphic cards are compatible with Window 10!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jonathanpham1, Jun 28, 2019.

1. GeForce graphic cards

Can you send me a list that which GeForce graphic cards are compatible with Window 10!

:)

jonathanpham1, Jun 28, 2019
  2. AndreePin Win User

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Jun 28, 2019
  3. Graphics card compatibility with W10 upgrade

Thank you for your help Andre. I've done everything you recommend:

• I "uninstalled" NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430 integrated display graphics adapter.
    • The only display adapter listed in (devmgmt.msc) device manager now is the recently installed ASUS EAH 5450 graphics card.
    • The update request on the manufacturer's web site says the display driver is the latest.
    However, I still get the message that the NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430 display graphics has not been made compatible with W10.

What do you suggest?

bacon lake, Jun 28, 2019
  4. GeForce graphic cards

Graphics card information.

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

The error might occur if the Graphic card is cannot update the driver automatically.

I suggest you to update the graphic card manually by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.
    • Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.

Also, can download the latest version of the graphic card from the manufacturer website.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert back with the necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 28, 2019
Thema:

GeForce graphic cards

1. GeForce graphic cards - Similar Threads - GeForce graphic cards

2. Nvidia GeForce graphics card not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia GeForce graphics card not working: Please I need help with my Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 graphics card.My GPU is detected by my control panel, on my device manager etc, but each time I use it to run games, my GPU doesn't startupI have Changed the settings in control panel, and have tried all other forms of...
  3. Nvidia GeForce graphics card not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nvidia GeForce graphics card not working: Please I need help with my Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 graphics card.My GPU is detected by my control panel, on my device manager etc, but each time I use it to run games, my GPU doesn't startupI have Changed the settings in control panel, and have tried all other forms of...
  4. I can't fix my geforce 610 Graphic card!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't fix my geforce 610 Graphic card!: Hello! I had some problems with my 610gtx video card and yes I tried the methods given by you from microsoft I also tried the other methods but I'm still not going to fix my video card!How did this happen?Well, I have no idea how it started but I can say that it often happens...
  5. My geforce 710 graphic card is not update latest drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My geforce 710 graphic card is not update latest drive: Sir two days before only i bought new desktop.shopper fully install and give all drives in my desktop .In Nvidia experience noticing my latest updates have my old graphic drive is 391.35.The latest drive Verizon is 465.5 i gave updated latest drive the graphics card is not...
  6. Graphics Card nvidia geforce gt 1030 oc 2g

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics Card nvidia geforce gt 1030 oc 2g: Hi, I recently bought a Graphics Card from nvidia geforce and im asking before hand to see if my pc can handle it or run games and other stuff. I have a windows 10 2004 pro and suggestions before I put it in?...
  7. Introducing NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 Series Graphics Cards

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 Series Graphics Cards: GeForce RTX 30 Series graphics cards. The ultimate play. For all the ways you play. [media] The new GeForce RTX 3080, launching first on September 17, 2020 Powered by Ampere, NVIDIA’s 2nd gen RTX architecture, GeForce RTX 30 Series graphics cards feature...
  8. geforce gt 730 graphics card!!!!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    geforce gt 730 graphics card!!!!!: I'm trying to install drivers on my geforce gt 730 4gb graphics card from windows 10 the newest version, but whenever i do something messes up so i have to use the graphics card without the newest drivers. i cant stream with it and i dont see an improvement in gaming at all...
  9. Graphic card driver GeForce GTX 960

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graphic card driver GeForce GTX 960: Hello MB: Gigabyte B85M-D3H BIOS: American Megatrends Inc. FD 12.08.2015. CPU: Intel Pentium CPU G3258 3,2GHz (2 cores) GPU: GeForce GTX 960 RAM: 8 GB ( 2x HyperX Fury 4GB DD3) OS: Windows 10 Home 1809 build 17763.348 I bought new SSD and after reinstallation OS...
  10. Nvidia Geforce 730 graphics card 43 in 1080P tv

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia Geforce 730 graphics card 43 in 1080P tv: Im using a Hitachi 43in 1080P tv as a monitor and a Nvidea Geforce 703 graphics card I have 8 gig's of ram, but just cant seem to get the picture to look right is there any software that would tweak the setting to get as good a picture as possible or am I stuck with trial and...