Windows 10: GeForce GT 630

Discus and support GeForce GT 630 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I had help yesterday trying to update my drivers. Now upon a clean install and windows 10 updated to latest updates my graphics card failed to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SeanP2, Jun 7, 2019.

1. SeanP2 Win User

GeForce GT 630

Hi I had help yesterday trying to update my drivers. Now upon a clean install and windows 10 updated to latest updates my graphics card failed to update through the GeForce Experience program.

It comes up saying this NVIDIA graphics driver is not compatible with this version of windows. Version 430.86 release 27-5-2019

my current driver version is 3388.13 release 30-10-2017

also trying to update through device manager doesn't seem to help.

is there a way to manually update the driver?

Card works fine with current driver but failed to update to latest drivers?

thanks in advance

:)

SeanP2, Jun 7, 2019

2. lumia 630

Hi Stephen,

To isolate the concern, please answer the following questions:

• Which version of Windows are you using?
    • When did the issue begin to occur?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Are you using the charger that came with your Lumia 630?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Dennis Zac, Jun 7, 2019
  3. Unable to un-install GeForce Experience

I currently have a Windows 10 laptop with a NVIDIA GeForce 970M gpu installed.

I am trying to uninstall the GeForce experience but cannot. I followed the directions in a similar post that stated to do the following:

As you are unable to un-install GeForce Experience software, I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adaptors.
    • Right click on NVidia display card drivers and select Un-install.
    • Note: After selecting un-install you will get the message dialog box – Confirm Device un-install. Make sure you put a check mark that says Delete the driver software for this device
    • Click OK.
    • Restart the computer, computer will load generic display drivers.
    • Now go to Programs and features and check if GeForce Experience is listed under installed programs. If GeForce Experience is still listed, select it and click on Un-install and check
    I am still unable to uninstall the program and am currently trying to reinstall an updated driver.

What else can I do to remove the "experience" program?

Thank you

Daniel Toste, Jun 7, 2019
  4. GeForce GT 630

Windows 10 - Nvidia GeForce - Update needed but Program doesn't open (Nvidia GeForce Experience)

Hi Barbara,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can understand, how frustrating it can be, when things don’t work as expected.

I'd be glad to help you.

Please answer the query, mentioned below:

• What is the error code or error message?
    I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Nvidia GeForce graphic card
    driver from the manufacturer website and check, if it works. Refer to the following steps to uninstall the
    Nvidia GeForce graphic card driver from the Device Manager.

a. Click on Windows key + X key and then, select Device Manager.

b. Locate and expand “Display Adaptor” in the Device Manager Window.

c. Right-click on the “Display Adaptor” and click on “uninstall" the
    Nvidia GeForce graphic card driver.

d. Restart the computer and check, if it works.

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

GeForce GT 630

1. GeForce GT 630 - Similar Threads - GeForce 630

2. How can I stop Nvidia GeForce experience driver update from resetting my desktop background...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I stop Nvidia GeForce experience driver update from resetting my desktop background...: OK, so I have 3 monitors with 3 different background images. all Jpeg files. Every time I update my Nvidia 3060 drivers, I update manually and just download the current driver needed. While downloading the monitors go black and flicker a few times then my main monitors...
  3. How can I stop Nvidia GeForce experience driver update from resetting my desktop background...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I stop Nvidia GeForce experience driver update from resetting my desktop background...: OK, so I have 3 monitors with 3 different background images. all Jpeg files. Every time I update my Nvidia 3060 drivers, I update manually and just download the current driver needed. While downloading the monitors go black and flicker a few times then my main monitors...
  4. How can I stop Nvidia GeForce experience driver update from resetting my desktop background...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Geforce experience driver update crashed laptop blue screen with that sad face

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Geforce experience driver update crashed laptop blue screen with that sad face: On one of the prompts that said to clean install I think it caused this to happen. I'm not a full blown computer expert but will this cause future problems when gaming?...
  6. Geforce experience driver update crashed laptop blue screen with that sad face

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Geforce experience driver update crashed laptop blue screen with that sad face: On one of the prompts that said to clean install I think it caused this to happen. I'm not a full blown computer expert but will this cause future problems when gaming?...
  7. Cannot change brightness in Windows 10 ***SOLVED*** using GeForce Nvidia Control Panel

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot change brightness in Windows 10 ***SOLVED*** using GeForce Nvidia Control Panel: In the taskbar on the bottom right, if you don't see the NVIDIA Settings icon, left click the ^ to open the list of all icons on the taskbar. When you see it, left click the NVIDIA Settings icon. This will open the NVIDIA Control Panel. In the NVIDIA control panel on the left...
  8. RE: Gaming Card Driver GeForce GT 630

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RE: Gaming Card Driver GeForce GT 630: hi Im trying to find a graphics driver for my GeForce GT 630 card as NVDIA Experience isn't picking it up many thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-gaming-card-driver-geforce-gt-630/f002d7c4-5b62-4bec-b45c-18682f1697bc
  9. After upgrade to 1809, i can't install the newest driver for my NVIDIA GeForce 630

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After upgrade to 1809, i can't install the newest driver for my NVIDIA GeForce 630: The last driver which I can install is 391.35 (27.04.2018). Any newer driver from that can't install on 1809!!!!!! And please, do not tell me some common shi...s. The problem is very specific and if you don't know exactly shu...t up and don't waist any time...
  10. Nvidia Geforce 7150m / 630 drivers x64 needed pls

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia Geforce 7150m / 630 drivers x64 needed pls: anyone have a good driver for this slightly older vista-era laptop? the machine is a HP DV9917CL. I have it running with the old HP vista 64 driver. it works pretty good but I get some flashes and blackouts on certain aero functions [haven't tried sans-aero yet]....