Windows 10: GeForce issues after 22h2 update

Discus and support GeForce issues after 22h2 update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I like many others am experiencing gaming performance issues with GeForce after recent Windows 11 22h2 update. I was gaming the day before the update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DeadEyeAdon, Sep 26, 2022.

1. GeForce issues after 22h2 update

I like many others am experiencing gaming performance issues with GeForce after recent Windows 11 22h2 update. I was gaming the day before the update with zero issues. Is there anything being done to resolve the issue many of us are experiencing?

:)

DeadEyeAdon, Sep 26, 2022

2. Windows 10 - Nvidia GeForce - Update needed but Program doesn't open (Nvidia GeForce Experience)

Hi Barbara,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can understand, how frustrating it can be, when things don’t work as expected.

I'd be glad to help you.

Please answer the query, mentioned below:

• What is the error code or error message?
    I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Nvidia GeForce graphic card
    driver from the manufacturer website and check, if it works. Refer to the following steps to uninstall the
    Nvidia GeForce graphic card driver from the Device Manager.

a. Click on Windows key + X key and then, select Device Manager.

b. Locate and expand “Display Adaptor” in the Device Manager Window.

c. Right-click on the “Display Adaptor” and click on “uninstall" the
    Nvidia GeForce graphic card driver.

d. Restart the computer and check, if it works.

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Sep 26, 2022
  3. when is windows 11 22h2 update?

22H1 - May be there but no confirm news as of now.

22H2 - Expect it later this year.

Kapil Arya MVP, Sep 26, 2022
  4. Johan45 Win User

GeForce issues after 22h2 update

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 26, 2022
Thema:

GeForce issues after 22h2 update

1. GeForce issues after 22h2 update - Similar Threads - GeForce issues 22h2

2. Nvidia Geforce 6150se not working right after installed the newest 22h2 update for Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia Geforce 6150se not working right after installed the newest 22h2 update for Windows...: Hi all.My graphics were working right when I was running 21h2. After I updated to the latest Windows 10 22h2 Update the windows and Taskbar start flickering they appear and dissappear The only solution I've found is uninstalling Nvidia or disabling it, I'm using the latest...
  3. Nvidia Geforce 6150se not working right after installed the newest 22h2 update for Windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nvidia Geforce 6150se not working right after installed the newest 22h2 update for Windows...: Hi all.My graphics were working right when I was running 21h2. After I updated to the latest Windows 10 22h2 Update the windows and Taskbar start flickering they appear and dissappear The only solution I've found is uninstalling Nvidia or disabling it, I'm using the latest...
  4. Nvidia Geforce 6150se not working right after installed the newest 22h2 update for Windows...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Issue with updating to 22h2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with updating to 22h2: Hello, Have some machines that are failing to download 22h2 update business edition for Windows 10. I got the update logs, but not sure what to look for in them to see what is causing the issue.Other machines update fine with teh same update. Updates are approved from WSUS...
  6. Issue with updating to 22h2

Issue with updating to 22h2: Hello, Have some machines that are failing to download 22h2 update business edition for Windows 10. I got the update logs, but not sure what to look for in them to see what is causing the issue.Other machines update fine with teh same update. Updates are approved from WSUS...
  7. Issue with updating to 22h2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. 22H2 update issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    22H2 update issue: Hello,yesterday I've updated my PC to the newest 22H2 version. Update process went smooth and Windows successfully finished updating. After that I went into Windows Update to see if there are any additional updates pending and there was one cumulative update available. I...
  9. 22H2 update issue

22H2 update issue: Hello,yesterday I've updated my PC to the newest 22H2 version. Update process went smooth and Windows successfully finished updating. After that I went into Windows Update to see if there are any additional updates pending and there was one cumulative update available. I...
  10. GeForce issues after 22h2 update

GeForce issues after 22h2 update: I like many others am experiencing gaming performance issues with GeForce after recent Windows 11 22h2 update. I was gaming the day before the update with zero issues. Is there anything being done to resolve the issue many of us are experiencing?...