Windows 10: Gemalto document reader driver gets reload

Discus and support Gemalto document reader driver gets reload in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I am using Gemalto document reader to read document which is working fine. But almost every minute or so, its driver gets reload, and during the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Avinash Kumar Singh, May 28, 2019.

1. Gemalto document reader driver gets reload

Hi,

I am using Gemalto document reader to read document which is working fine.

But almost every minute or so, its driver gets reload, and during the driver reload, reader does not response.

I am using Windows10 Pro operating system.

To verify this, I observe device manager, which gets refresh around every minute.

Is it something related to operating system? because earlier i used Windows7 Pro.

Please help

Regards

Avinash

:)

Avinash Kumar Singh, May 28, 2019

2. Problem with card readers after mirgration to Win10

Hi Peter,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you try the following steps and see if it helps.

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

Follow the steps below:

1. Press Windows key + X and select Control Panel.

2. Change View by from Category to Small Icons/Large Icons.

3. Click on Troubleshooting.

4. Select Hardware and Devices and follow the on-screen instructions.

Method 2: Update Card reader driver

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device Manager.
    • Search for your card reader driver.
    • Right-click on the Card reader driver and select
      Update Driver Software.
    • Restart your system
    Method 3: Uninstall and then re-install Card reader driver

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device Manager.
    • Search for your card reader driver.
    • Right-click on the Card reader driver
      and select Uninstall.
    • Restart your system.
    • Let you system scan for new hardware and install relevant driver for your card reader.
    Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, May 28, 2019
  3. Microsoft PDF and Document Writer not working

Hi,

Thank you for the update and apologies for late response.

Please refer to:

Reader app for Windows: FAQ

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve XPS document writer issues.

• Right click on empty area on Desktop, click on Create and select New text document.

• Open the created text document and type some text (input text as you desire, save and close text file)

• Again open the text document, click on File tab and click on Print.

• Select the Microsoft XPS writer and click on Print button.

• You may select the location to save the file.
    Hope this helps.

Niranjan Manjhi, May 28, 2019
  4. Gemalto document reader driver gets reload

RELOADING FILES

hello,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family. I would be happy to assist you.

From the description provided, I understand that Belarc Advisor is notifying you of the updates that needs to be reloaded.

I would suggest you to check if the mentioned KB updates are properly installed from the Windows Update History. I would also suggest you to follow the below steps and see if it helps.

Step 1 Follow these steps to run the Windows inbuilt troubleshooter:

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Click on Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the Windows Update option from the list.
    • Click Next to run theTroubleshooter.

Step 2 Try to use the Windows Update troubleshooter and see if it helps.

Link http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/troubleshoot-problems-installing-updates#1TC=windows-8

(Also applies to Windows 10)

For more assistance, I would suggest you to post the same query in TechNet Forums.

Link: https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=WinPreview2014General%2CWinPreview2015Phone&filter=alltypes&sort=lastpostdesc

Hope the above information was helpful.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, May 28, 2019
Thema:

Gemalto document reader driver gets reload

1. Gemalto document reader driver gets reload - Similar Threads - Gemalto document reader

2. Problem with GEMALTO smart card reader on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with GEMALTO smart card reader on windows 11: I'm having a problem with smart card reader GEMALTO CT40 on windows 11 home 64 bit. It doesn't reed my ID all the time, even though Windows sees it and recognize it's a card reader, and I can see it in Device Manager. When I try to log in on eGovernment in my country, Windows...
  3. Problem with GEMALTO smart card reader on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with GEMALTO smart card reader on windows 11: I'm having a problem with smart card reader GEMALTO CT40 on windows 11 home 64 bit. It doesn't reed my ID all the time, even though Windows sees it and recognize it's a card reader, and I can see it in Device Manager. When I try to log in on eGovernment in my country, Windows...
  4. Driver for fingerprint reader eeded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver for fingerprint reader eeded: I have an AuthenTec Inc. Eikon Mini Fingerprint reader for Windows Hello. Does anyone know where I can get a driver for it that will work with Windows 11? Windows doesn't have one, none of the driver update software I have tried has one, and Bing ans Google searches haven't...
  5. Driver for fingerprint reader eeded

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver for fingerprint reader eeded: I have an AuthenTec Inc. Eikon Mini Fingerprint reader for Windows Hello. Does anyone know where I can get a driver for it that will work with Windows 11? Windows doesn't have one, none of the driver update software I have tried has one, and Bing ans Google searches haven't...
  6. fingerprint reader drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    fingerprint reader drivers: I got a digital persona u.are.u 4500 fingerprint sensor to use with windows hello. Windows cant find any drivers and winodws hello wont see it . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fingerprint-reader-drivers/639e801e-e36a-41e9-873c-5f4d914eb8ab
  7. Reload Windows 10 Driver issue

Reload Windows 10 Driver issue: I have an HP Pavillion 15-n093nr. It started as Windows 8 and I upgraded it to Windows 10 when they were offering it for free. I recently bought a new SSD to replace the 5400 RPM drive. I also bought 16 GB of RAM since it only 4 GB. After Reinstalling Windows 10 Home I...
  8. Smartcard Reader Driver Installation

Smartcard Reader Driver Installation: Hi, I have two laptops. One is with Windows 10 Home Edition and the other one is with Windows 10 Enterprise Edition. I have a Smartcard Rader from Athena. The model is ASE IIIe USB. I have the driver installer for this reader but the installer is pretty old. This product...
  9. Reader PCSC driver error

Reader PCSC driver error: each time I start the computer there's message "reader PCSC Driver Error! You must reinstall reader driver" . It also shows up when I open a new program. how to fix this?...
  10. Realtek Card Reader Driver

Realtek Card Reader Driver: Realtek Card Reader v10.0.10125.31214 Downloads Detail ds103308 22630

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gemalto win 10 driver 1903