Windows 10: gems

Discus and support gems in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Every time I go to the bank to get more gems, I get a note saying I already have 40 gems and go to games/library to get them. Where are they and how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mary JoOchalla, Oct 27, 2020.

1. gems

Every time I go to the bank to get more gems, I get a note saying I already have 40 gems and go to games/library to get them. Where are they and how do I get them?

:)

Mary JoOchalla, Oct 27, 2020
  2. TRO
    tro Win User

What are Windows 10's Top 5 Hidden Gems?

TIL that W10 contains an app ("connect") that allows you to display the screen of a smartphone on the PC monitor in a very simple way and not just that, you can use the PC keyboard to enter text or navigate. Even audio gets transmitted. It took me four years to find that out.
    I was wondering what might be the other "hidden" gems of W10 I have never heard of.
    Any suggestions for the top 5 list??

3. unable to purchase gems on royal revolt

Hi,

There are several reasons why you are experiencing this issue. To resolve your concern, we need to gather more details about the issue so we can provide you an appropriate solution. Kindly answer the following questions:

• What is the exact error message when you tried to purchase the gems?
    • Does the same issue occur on your other games or apps?

There are possibilities that the issue is with your payment instrument or your in-game profile itself. If your billing information is updated and you can purchase contents on other games, we highly recommend that you contact Flaregames on this link to check
    your in-game profile and transactions.

Loraine Mon, Oct 27, 2020
  4. gems

unable to purchase gems on royal revolt

keep getting a fix message from microsoft when trying to buy more gems

paulinpont, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

gems

1. gems - Similar Threads - gems

2. Disney magic kingdoms app can't get 3,000 gem pack.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disney magic kingdoms app can't get 3,000 gem pack.: Hi, my name is Christopher Alexander and I've been having an issue with my Disney magic kingdoms app with getting the 3,000-gem pack, it keeps saying Looks like you already own this, I already paid for it and everything and I tried everything else that I saw online and even...
  3. Disney magic kingdoms app can't get 3,000 gem pack.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disney magic kingdoms app can't get 3,000 gem pack.: Hi, my name is Christopher Alexander and I've been having an issue with my Disney magic kingdoms app with getting the 3,000-gem pack, it keeps saying Looks like you already own this, I already paid for it and everything and I tried everything else that I saw online and even...
  4. 10/26 Gem Collector daily challenge won't record successful finish

in Windows 10 Gaming
    10/26 Gem Collector daily challenge won't record successful finish: I have successfully completed the 10/26 Gem Collector daily challenge in Microsoft Ultimate Word Games about three times now, but it won't record that I finished. Just letting you know. This happened on the Bomb Defusal game recently and eventually the problem cleared up, so...
  5. 10/26 Gem Collector daily challenge won't record successful finish

10/26 Gem Collector daily challenge won't record successful finish: I have successfully completed the 10/26 Gem Collector daily challenge in Microsoft Ultimate Word Games about three times now, but it won't record that I finished. Just letting you know. This happened on the Bomb Defusal game recently and eventually the problem cleared up, so...
  6. When PC goes to sleep, I have to replug Ted Gem webcam in every time on wake up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When PC goes to sleep, I have to replug Ted Gem webcam in every time on wake up.: Web cam is plugged in and workingPut PC to sleepWake PC upWebcam doesn't work, I have to replug it in after each use.Webcam is a Ted Gem 1080p camera, plugged in to a front USB on an Optiplex 9020. Windows 10 has all updates. Device manager says "USB Camera" has all updates....
  7. When PC goes to sleep, I have to replug Ted Gem webcam in every time on wake up.

When PC goes to sleep, I have to replug Ted Gem webcam in every time on wake up.: Web cam is plugged in and workingPut PC to sleepWake PC upWebcam doesn't work, I have to replug it in after each use.Webcam is a Ted Gem 1080p camera, plugged in to a front USB on an Optiplex 9020. Windows 10 has all updates. Device manager says "USB Camera" has all updates....
  8. When PC goes to sleep, I have to replug Ted Gem webcam in every time on wake up.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. What are Windows 10's Top 5 Hidden Gems?

What are Windows 10's Top 5 Hidden Gems?: TIL that W10 contains an app ("connect") that allows you to display the screen of a smartphone on the PC monitor in a very simple way and not just that, you can use the PC keyboard to enter text or navigate. Even audio gets transmitted. It took me four years to find that out....
  10. Deployment rings: The hidden strategic gem of Windows as a service

in Windows 10 News
    Deployment rings: The hidden strategic gem of Windows as a service: When Windows 10 first launched in July 2015, it came with a promise of manageable updates vs. major upgrades. While traditional Windows servicing included several release types—major versions (e.g., Windows 8.1, Windows 8, and Windows 7), service packs, and monthly...