Windows 10: Gen q. about Avatars

Discus and support Gen q. about Avatars in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I changed my Avatar online in Xbox live but on the computer it still shows the kid with the black shirt. Online I have the blue shirt and have made... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DHolm, Sep 5, 2015.

1. DHolm Win User

Gen q. about Avatars

I changed my Avatar online in Xbox live but on the computer it still shows the kid with the black shirt. Online I have the blue shirt and have made other changes. It is no big deal but shouldn't they both be the same?

:)

DHolm, Sep 5, 2015
  2. Monica F. Win User

Hello gopinathanramu,

Thanks for your contribution in the forum of Microsoft Community.

You were asking why your Avatar did not speak. You are referring to your Avatar in your Windows Phone or in your Console?

You can get more information regarding this issue in this link.

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/h...icrosoft-account-i-used-to-create-my-gamertag

http://www.xbox.com/en-IE/Search?q=Avatar#Support

And if you would like to get in touch with the agents of Xbox have a look at this link.

Xbox One Support | Xbox 360 Support | Xbox Live and Billing Support

I hope that your issue get solved.

Have a nice Day.

Mónica F.

Monica F., Sep 5, 2015
  3. avatar did not speak why

What avatar are you talking about?

fredgiblet, Sep 5, 2015
  4. caperjack Win User

Gen q. about Avatars

someone here might have the answer ,but i would think a xbox live help forum would be better place to post you question ,, good luck

caperjack, Sep 5, 2015
  5. DHolm Win User
    Thank you I did not think of that.

DHolm, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Gen q. about Avatars

1. Gen q. about Avatars - Similar Threads - Gen Avatars

2. 2nd Gen Zune wont connect to my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2nd Gen Zune wont connect to my pc: My Zune 2nd gen is not working with my pc, it will make the usb connect sound then a few seconds later the usb disconnect sound happens, ive tried every usb port and updating my drivers, i tried it on my old laptop and it worked COMPLETLEY fine other than it being slow cause...
  3. 2nd Gen Zune wont connect to my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2nd Gen Zune wont connect to my pc: My Zune 2nd gen is not working with my pc, it will make the usb connect sound then a few seconds later the usb disconnect sound happens, ive tried every usb port and updating my drivers, i tried it on my old laptop and it worked COMPLETLEY fine other than it being slow cause...
  4. Airpods pro second gen connected to pc windows 10 but no sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Airpods pro second gen connected to pc windows 10 but no sound: Hello, I recently reinstalled my windows because i upgraded from hdd to sdd, and now suddenly my airpods are connecting to my pc they are connected to tp link ub500-bluetooth adapter but they are playing no sound. For the past two days i ve tried everything and nothing worked...
  5. Airpods pro second gen connected to pc windows 10 but no sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods pro second gen connected to pc windows 10 but no sound: Hello, I recently reinstalled my windows because i upgraded from hdd to sdd, and now suddenly my airpods are connecting to my pc they are connected to tp link ub500-bluetooth adapter but they are playing no sound. For the past two days i ve tried everything and nothing worked...
  6. Airpods pro second gen connected to pc windows 10 but no sound

7. DirectX12 Compatibility Issues Between Windows 10 Pro & Windows 11 Pro [CPU: i5 11th Gen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX12 Compatibility Issues Between Windows 10 Pro & Windows 11 Pro [CPU: i5 11th Gen...: Hi, I am very curious about the DirectX12 being disabled after upgrading from a Windows 10 Pro to a Windows 11 Pro operating system. How is it that I had no problems with DirectX12 on Windows 10 Pro, but is now having problems with DirectX12 on Windows 11 Pro?Additional...
  8. DirectX12 Compatibility Issues Between Windows 10 Pro & Windows 11 Pro [CPU: i5 11th Gen...

DirectX12 Compatibility Issues Between Windows 10 Pro & Windows 11 Pro [CPU: i5 11th Gen...: Hi, I am very curious about the DirectX12 being disabled after upgrading from a Windows 10 Pro to a Windows 11 Pro operating system. How is it that I had no problems with DirectX12 on Windows 10 Pro, but is now having problems with DirectX12 on Windows 11 Pro?Additional...
  9. Asus TUF Dash F15 12th gen 3050 RTX restart issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus TUF Dash F15 12th gen 3050 RTX restart issue: Hello, I'm honestly struggling to figure this out so is the technicians. I bought a laptop, Asus TUF Dash F15 12th gen a year ago just 2 days after the warranty period expiring, I noticed once the laptop is left untouched for 10/15 mins sometimes less the screen goes blank...
  10. Asus TUF Dash F15 12th gen 3050 RTX restart issue

Asus TUF Dash F15 12th gen 3050 RTX restart issue: Hello, I'm honestly struggling to figure this out so is the technicians. I bought a laptop, Asus TUF Dash F15 12th gen a year ago just 2 days after the warranty period expiring, I noticed once the laptop is left untouched for 10/15 mins sometimes less the screen goes blank...