Windows 10: General 2016 Outlook question....Task manager "My Tasks"

Discus and support General 2016 Outlook question....Task manager "My Tasks" in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; TenForums brain trust- So happy to have found this forum as I have had all these "little" questions about Outlook 2016 that are driving me nuts so... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by ualdriver, Nov 7, 2020.

1. ualdriver Win User

General 2016 Outlook question....Task manager "My Tasks"

TenForums brain trust-

So happy to have found this forum as I have had all these "little" questions about Outlook 2016 that are driving me nuts so hopefully you all can help me out. Here's the first one.......

When looking at my Tasks (see attached pic), in the upper left hand corner it says "My Tasks" and when I hit the little triangle to the left of it, it expands into "To-Do List," "Tasks - Outlook Data File," and then, "Tasks - one of my email accounts," and "Tasks - one of my other email accounts." These two email accounts are two of the four accounts that the email portion of Outlook 2016 uses.

Those extra two, "Tasks - email accounts" never existed before and recently just popped up in that list under "My Tasks." I don't want them there because I like all my Tasks listed under the "Tasks, Outlook Data File" list only. For some reason, when I make a new Task by hitting the "New Task" button on the ribbon, sometimes the Tasks appear in one of those two email accounts (don't understand this either) and then I lose track of those tasks because I'm only using Outlook Data File Tasks.

So how can I delete these two email accounts from my "My Tasks" list? Further, what determines what "My Tasks" category a newly created Task goes into?

Thanks for your time!!!

:)

ualdriver, Nov 7, 2020
  2. infrared Win User

task manager???

Double click the edge of the task manager *Wink General 2016 Outlook question....Task manager "My Tasks" ;)

infrared, Nov 7, 2020
  3. Screwed up Task Manager

So somehow or another I was fuckin around with Task Manager trying to get a program to close and managed to make it turn into the sceenshot you see below.

Question is, how do i fix it?

General 2016 Outlook question....Task manager "My Tasks" [​IMG]

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Nov 7, 2020
  4. General 2016 Outlook question....Task manager "My Tasks"

Can Cortana Sync Tasks/Reminders with Outlook Tasks

I use Office 365 and Outlook 2016. I want Cortana to add tasks to my Outlook Task List.

Jonathan Hogan, Nov 7, 2020
Thema:

General 2016 Outlook question....Task manager "My Tasks"

1. General 2016 Outlook question....Task manager "My Tasks" - Similar Threads - General 2016 Outlook

2. Task manager and Win 11 general issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task manager and Win 11 general issues: Hey there,My names Mat and I've been having a few different issues after updating to Windows11 but the main issue is to do with my task manager.Everytime I open task manger it appears to be working but will not end any task, update any of the programs on the list and when...
  3. Task manager and Win 11 general issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task manager and Win 11 general issues: Hey there,My names Mat and I've been having a few different issues after updating to Windows11 but the main issue is to do with my task manager.Everytime I open task manger it appears to be working but will not end any task, update any of the programs on the list and when...
  4. Microsoft.SharePoint.exe -Task in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft.SharePoint.exe -Task in Task Manager: So Today I opened the Task Manager, and I saw a New Task named Microsoft Sharepoint, The first it looked normal but when I went to Security I saw that the Task has full access to the System, Administrators and My User. I dont know if this is a normal Thing please Help me...
  5. Microsoft.SharePoint.exe -Task in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft.SharePoint.exe -Task in Task Manager: So Today I opened the Task Manager, and I saw a New Task named Microsoft Sharepoint, The first it looked normal but when I went to Security I saw that the Task has full access to the System, Administrators and My User. I dont know if this is a normal Thing please Help me...
  6. Task Manager CPU Usage Question

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task Manager CPU Usage Question: Sometimes, when my computer slows down tremendously, and I open the Task Manager to try and see what process is causing the problem, the CPU usage reading at the top is showing something like 85%. But all the entries in that column are showing 0%. How do I determine what...
  7. Question on task manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question on task manager: So I may be tripping but I recently found out about task manager and check it often, I find everything to be good except an application saying “Your Phone (2)” I click on it and it says Runtime broker, and Your Phone. I’m aware of what the application is, basically linking...
  8. Task Manager Startup Category Question

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Task Manager Startup Category Question: Hello Microsoft Community, When I go to Task Manager, and then Startup, how do I know what is safe to disable? I am attempting to make my computer faster by limiting startup programs. Thanks....
  9. Question about Task Manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Question about Task Manager: In Windows 7, not this cursed windows 10, if I crtl alt delete I would be brought to the same screen as Windows 10. The difference is if I clicked on the Task Manager it would start the Task Manager even if program had caused a hard crashed. Windows 10 does not do that. Can...
  10. Task Manager questions

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Manager questions: In previous Windows versions the Task Manager had several tabs, for applications to memory usage. It now only has running applications. What happened to the other tabs? Where can they be seen? Thank you for your help. 49078