Windows 10: General APplication error on ran online

Discus and support General APplication error on ran online in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi does anyone know how to fix this issue? Whenever I try to launch the ran online launcher is I keep receiving this issue.[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by arey00, Feb 15, 2019.

1. arey00 Win User

General APplication error on ran online

Hi does anyone know how to fix this issue? Whenever I try to launch the ran online launcher is I keep receiving this issue. General APplication error on ran online b4e842dd-862b-4cc4-882e-76df8f6c66be?upload=true.jpg

:)

arey00, Feb 15, 2019
  2. Steevo Win User
    Steevo, Feb 15, 2019
  3. Your PC ran into a problem and needs restarting

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Would you be able to capture an image or a screenshot of the complete error message that your getting?
    • Were there any software or application you've recently installed?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Feb 15, 2019
  4. General APplication error on ran online

Explorer.exe, Werfault.exe, RuntimeBroker.exe (application errors). start wont come up and application errors wont go

Hi James,

Thank you for your response with the current update on the issue.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• Have you tried to perform all the steps provided in the previous post?
    • Have you created another user account as suggested in the step 2?

Please try to perform the step 1 and step 2 provided in the previous post. Let us know of the results after performing it.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Start Menu and running application, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

General APplication error on ran online

1. General APplication error on ran online - Similar Threads - General APplication error

2. IDprotect not running "General application error the Smart Card service is down"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IDprotect not running "General application error the Smart Card service is down": HiOn a new computer with win 11 pro I downloaded the IDprotect driver But when I run it i recive General application error the Smart Card service is downany ideas?...
  3. IDprotect not running "General application error the Smart Card service is down"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IDprotect not running "General application error the Smart Card service is down": HiOn a new computer with win 11 pro I downloaded the IDprotect driver But when I run it i recive General application error the Smart Card service is downany ideas?...
  4. Ran Online PH General Application Error Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ran Online PH General Application Error Help: When I open the launcher it starts a few updates but when it comes to opening Ran Online It gives me this error message: "General Application Error. Enable Debug Output for detailed information....
  5. Ran Online PH General Application Error Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ran Online PH General Application Error Help: When I open the launcher it starts a few updates but when it comes to opening Ran Online It gives me this error message: "General Application Error. Enable Debug Output for detailed information....
  6. Microsoft Defender Application Guard for Office generally available

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Defender Application Guard for Office generally available: Introduction This is John Barbare and I am a Sr Customer Engineer at Microsoft focusing on all things in the Cybersecurity space. In this blog I will focus on Microsoft Defender Application Guard for Office available generally available (as of 01/28/21) for all E5...
  7. How do I fix the "This Application cannot be ran in a virtual machine" Error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix the "This Application cannot be ran in a virtual machine" Error?: Im trying to play need for speed the run and when ever I open the program it says it cannot be ran in a virtual machine. I have disabled hyper-v, i changed the laptop name, i did everything I could and it still wont work. I dont have any third party anti viruses. Please help...
  8. Windows ran into an error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows ran into an error: I didn't use my system for a while, for almost 3 month's it was off. Now when i turned on my pc it shows an unexpected error, or errors i would say. Sometimes "inaccessible bootdrive" sometimes "NTFS" and other 2-3 errors too and restarts again and again. I tried to upgrade...
  9. applications: "Online-Guardian.exe" is it a threat ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    applications: "Online-Guardian.exe" is it a threat ?: hi every one ... i noticed this app recently . idont know exactly how long it was there! is it safe ? or i need to remove it ? if so how to remove it properly ? i didnt notice any problem with it . just some times it uses some network data as seen in screen shots it the one...
  10. Microsoft Word Online Issue: Sorry we ran into a problem.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Word Online Issue: Sorry we ran into a problem.: Hello, I have a user that gets the error below only when trying to access word online through Microsoft Edge. User is able to access in all other browser and normally i would advise them to just use the other browser but this specific user is our sharepoint admin and needs...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ran online not working on hyper v