Windows 10: General Availability of PowerShell 7.2

Discus and support General Availability of PowerShell 7.2 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ThomasMaurerCH [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/qq1j8u/general_availability_of_powershell_72/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ThomasMaurerCH, Nov 9, 2021.

1. General Availability of PowerShell 7.2

/u/ThomasMaurerCH, Nov 9, 2021
  2. Drone Win User
    Drone, Nov 9, 2021
  3. EdTittel Win User
    Microsoft announces generally available release of PowerShell 7.0

Blogged about this for Win10.Guru. Next up: a short article on how to update the WinKey+X menu to invoke PS7, plain-vanilla and admin mode. Stay tuned! Here's a link to that first post: PowerShell 7 Hits General Availability (GA Release)
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Nov 9, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

General Availability of PowerShell 7.2

#AzureAD PowerShell V2.0 is now Generally Available

Source: #AzureAD PowerShell V2.0 is now GA Enterprise Mobility and Security Blog

Brink, Nov 9, 2021
Thema:

General Availability of PowerShell 7.2

1. General Availability of PowerShell 7.2 - Similar Threads - General Availability PowerShell

2. Powershell 7 !

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Powershell 7 !: Hi, when I use things like SCANNOW I now use Powershell instead of Command prompt. I keep seeing the message "try new cross-platform Powershell 6 ! I have looked in the Microsoft store and and "7" is listed is this the latest ? I guess the next question is "should I download...
  3. PowerShell novice general questions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PowerShell novice general questions: I wrote my first DOS bat file in 1988 and when PowerShell arrived I largely ignored it. Now circumstances have contrived to entice me into exploring its utility. Having now written a small script it is obvious PowerShell is much more than simply a turbocharged DOS CMD prompt...
  4. Microsoft announces generally available release of PowerShell 7.0

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces generally available release of PowerShell 7.0: Today, we’re happy to announce the Generally Available (GA) release of PowerShell 7.0! Before anything else, we’d like to thank our many, many open-source contributors for making this release possible by submitting code, tests, documentation, and issue...
  5. PowerShell 7 Preview 6 now available

in Windows 10 News
    PowerShell 7 Preview 6 now available: Today we shipped PowerShell 7 Preview.6! This release contains a number of new features and many bug fixes from both the community as well as the PowerShell team. See the Release Notes for all the details of what is included in this release. This will be the last preview...
  6. PowerShell 7 Preview 5 now available

in Windows 10 News
    PowerShell 7 Preview 5 now available: Today we shipped PowerShell 7 Preview5! This release contains a number of new features and many bug fixes from both the community as well as the PowerShell team. See the Release Notes for all the details of what is included in this release. We are still on track to have one...
  7. Microsoft Teams PowerShell Module General Availability

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Teams PowerShell Module General Availability: We are excited to announce the general availability of the Microsoft Teams PowerShell module. This PowerShell module, first released in Beta last year, allows you to manage the lifecycle of teams within your organization. As a Global Administrator or Teams Service...
  8. General availability of SQL Server 2017 on October 2, 2017

in Windows 10 News
    General availability of SQL Server 2017 on October 2, 2017: Microsoft has heard from you, our customers, that your data estate gets bigger, more complicated, and more diverse every year. You need solutions that work across platforms, whether on-premises or in the cloud, and that meet your data workloads where they are. Embracing this...
  9. #AzureAD PowerShell V2.0 is now Generally Available

in Windows 10 News
    #AzureAD PowerShell V2.0 is now Generally Available: Howdy folks, About a month ago, we announced an updated public preview for PowerShell Azure AD v2.0. Today I’m happy to announce that these PowerShell Azure AD v2.0 cmdlets are now generally available (GA)! To give you a rundown on the improvements we’ve made since...
  10. PowerShell Core 6.0: Generally Available and Supported

in Windows 10 News
    PowerShell Core 6.0: Generally Available and Supported: PowerShell Core 6.0 is a new edition of PowerShell that is cross-platform (Windows, macOS, and Linux), open-source, and built for heterogeneous environments and the hybrid cloud. First and foremost, thank you to all of our amazing community, especially our open-source...