Windows 10: General bad performance and IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Discus and support General bad performance and IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since doing a clean install with 10 I have had many performance issues from explorer being slow, context menus slow, start menu not working, and so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by zenixnet, Sep 17, 2015.

1. zenixnet Win User

General bad performance and IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Since doing a clean install with 10 I have had many performance issues from explorer being slow, context menus slow, start menu not working, and so forth. CHKDSK and SFC /SCANNOW return normal results.

I also have a lot of issues with my video driver kernel crashing abd being recoverd. This mainly happens on wake. (GTX 970). I uninstalled the drivers and reinstalled as a first attempt, used DisplayDriverUninstaller on the second attempt, and on the third used Revo, DDU, CCleaner, and windows to remove it and I still get crashes.

Finally I came to using the driver verifer tool to try and force a BSOD. After two days of use this is what I get, "IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL".

Attachment 38054

:)

zenixnet, Sep 17, 2015
  2. Ariel3 Win User

iqrl_not_less_or_equal

Hello Everyone! I recently hit with the irql_not_less_or_equal virus. When the blue screen popped up my computer automatically restarted. My computer seemed to be fine afterwards but then restarted again. I researched the virus and found a helpful YouTube
    video that lead me into my window logs folder. Inside of my system folder I found a lot of red error messages that I was told are not viruses but issues with memory. I was told to copy and paste the error texts and on to notepad in order to help investigate
    the problem. I have attached a link with many error messages that I have been getting within the past month and it continues on down at least 5 of similar errors for each date. Please if you have any information about this virus or I how I can solve the problem
    please let me know. I greatly appreciate it!

Copy of virus.docx

Ariel3, Sep 17, 2015
  3. IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

We do need the actual log files (called a DMP files) as they contain the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.

Please follow our instructions for finding and uploading the files we need to help you fix your computer. They can be found here
    If you have any questions about the procedure please ask

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Sep 17, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi zenixnet,

Welcome to the 10forums.

A quick tipPartition Y doesn't have enough free space.
    Every partition needs at least 10-15% free space.
    Please move some files from partition Y.

General bad performance and IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL [​IMG]
    Warning Less free space could cause BSOD's
    It seems that a VMware driver caused the problem.
    Please update VMware or remove it.
    Code: 3: kd> lmvm hcmonstart end module name fffff801`58720000 fffff801`58731000 hcmon T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: hcmon.sys Image path: \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\hcmon.sys Image name: hcmon.sys Timestamp: Sat Aug 17 17:03:42 2013 (520F90CE) CheckSum: 00010BCD ImageSize: 00011000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

5. zenixnet Win User

zenixnet, Sep 19, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    The only thing that they have common is that it is all about shutting down software because it is not reacting anymore.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. General bad performance and IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Similar Threads - General bad performance

2. iqrl_not_less_or_equal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iqrl_not_less_or_equal: Im trying to reformat my laptop acer predator helios 16But always crash or bluescreen or iqrl errorWhat so i do?I delete all files still same bluescreen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iqrlnotlessorequal/7947b16b-8dee-4bca-988b-cfcea5a4fe35
  3. iqrl_not_less_or_equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iqrl_not_less_or_equal: Im trying to reformat my laptop acer predator helios 16But always crash or bluescreen or iqrl errorWhat so i do?I delete all files still same bluescreen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iqrlnotlessorequal/7947b16b-8dee-4bca-988b-cfcea5a4fe35
  4. Warzone bad performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Warzone bad performance: My warzone performance is really bad, i tried everything, i dont want to write down things, that i tried, i would be really long.My laptop: HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-ec1xxx so my specs are: GTX 1650 Ti Laptop, AMD Ryzen 4600H, 8GB RAM....
  5. Warzone bad performance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Warzone bad performance: My warzone performance is really bad, i tried everything, i dont want to write down things, that i tried, i would be really long.My laptop: HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-ec1xxx so my specs are: GTX 1650 Ti Laptop, AMD Ryzen 4600H, 8GB RAM....
  6. Bad performance in browsers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bad performance in browsers: Hello, i am currently experiencing some performance issues in search engines such as edge, chrome, and firefox, when i move the tabs around, they seem to be happening at a clunky framerate, which can make work harder to do. i believe it could be a driver or firmware issue....
  7. BAD PERFORMANCE IN GAMING

BAD PERFORMANCE IN GAMING: hi i downloaded windows 10 yesterday when i bought this laptop it was originally windows 8 games worked best at windows 8 then i moved to 8.1 games got a bit slower not much but when i moved to 10 they went very slow decreasing fps upto 30 fps and more then i updated drivers...
  8. Bad performance

Bad performance: The first I'm sorry for my google translate english I have an i7 7700k, 1060 6 GB, 16 GB RAM and normally I usually have a very fluid computer in the games but with the latest updates of Windows 10 it is fatal, I have all the updated drivers and tried to format the computer...
  9. general buggy performance (then it stopped)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    general buggy performance (then it stopped): got the 1803 update a few days ago and was slammed with sluggish response and the changed up background screen, i did the normal shut down and restart, restart, restart, check for updates re-check and recheck again then I, of all things cleaned out previous win installs and...
  10. April update general performance

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    April update general performance: I have the latest update and notice that loading times on any browser have slowed to a crawl even Edge.Anyone else have this problem ? 109568