Windows 10: General complaints

Discus and support General complaints in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I've just started using Edge. All the fancy features don't mean much if the browser "sticks" all the time. If I try to scroll up or down a page, it... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by mafinokc, Aug 12, 2015.

1. mafinokc Win User

General complaints

I've just started using Edge. All the fancy features don't mean much if the browser "sticks" all the time. If I try to scroll up or down a page, it takes 5-10 seconds before the browser responds; it essentially freezes for that period - and then jumps to where you want to go, or overshoots or undershoots.. If anyone has any advice about memory or priority settings that would improve this problem, I'd appreciate it.

I happen to prefer my tabs pointing down instead of up, but I can't find anywhere to change that.

When you try to change the default browser from Edge to anything else, now the link to do that just kicks you over to the default programs section, where you have to go through the steps to change the default browser in the Windows system itself. I'm not sure it happens all the time, but it's also happened when I wanted to switch between a non-Microsoft browser and another non-Microsoft browser.

:)

mafinokc, Aug 12, 2015

2. Windows 10 upgrade ruined my laptop. Should microsoft take responsibility?

I contacted the attoney generals office in my state and filing a complaint everyone should do this make them accountable.

debbieshepherd, Aug 12, 2015
  3. box30 Win User
    Nokia is ignoring no.1 issue with Symbian phones !!

Now it IS about general complaints ... too bad ..

Let's stay on topic please. This is about the ECHO problem .. NOT about other stuff.

box30, Aug 12, 2015
  4. Rudy Mas Win User

General complaints

Probably a problem with the driver of the Graphic Card.

Edge is smooth scrolling here, but to be honest, I'm still using Internet Explorer 11. Edge isn't web ready enough in my opinion. It will be better by the end of the year.

Rudy Mas, Aug 12, 2015
  5. I get the "freeze" too in Edge. If I wait until the page loads 100% then it scrolls smoothly. Firefox and Chrome scroll smooth right away while the page loads, but not Edge.

Not sure about the tab thing.

Yes. That is the Windows 10 way of setting a new default browser either from Microsoft or any one else.

Bobby Phoenix, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

General complaints

1. General complaints - Similar Threads - General complaints

2. Kernal General Event ID1 system has changed the time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernal General Event ID1 system has changed the time: Hello All, I recently got an Issue on my system ''The system time has changed to 2024-03-31T22:15:12.5000000Z from 2024-03-31T21:15:02 570579600Z'' I am trying to find what was the reason that the time went ahead. I am using windows 7 operating system. Any suggestions might...
  3. Kernal General Event ID1 system has changed the time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kernal General Event ID1 system has changed the time: Hello All, I recently got an Issue on my system ''The system time has changed to 2024-03-31T22:15:12.5000000Z from 2024-03-31T21:15:02 570579600Z'' I am trying to find what was the reason that the time went ahead. I am using windows 7 operating system. Any suggestions might...
  4. Attempts to Restore Windows 10 have created a host of problems. Downloading generally,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Attempts to Restore Windows 10 have created a host of problems. Downloading generally,...: My HP Laptop suffered a sudden and complete crash a few days ago. Black Screen made any attempt to access Windows, Safe Mode or otherwise impossible and with it any restore point. Managed to do a recover via an HP recovery route and got some semblence of Windows back....
  5. Attempts to Restore Windows 10 have created a host of problems. Downloading generally,...

Attempts to Restore Windows 10 have created a host of problems. Downloading generally,...: My HP Laptop suffered a sudden and complete crash a few days ago. Black Screen made any attempt to access Windows, Safe Mode or otherwise impossible and with it any restore point. Managed to do a recover via an HP recovery route and got some semblence of Windows back....
  6. Attempts to Restore Windows 10 have created a host of problems. Downloading generally,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Issues with audio and lag in general

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with audio and lag in general: I don't know where this should be posted, so I'm posting here since I saw someone else do it. I have spent ages searching, trying out different solutions and it hasn't worked. My audio seems to have these random popping and crackling stutters and this has been going on for...
  8. Issues with audio and lag in general

Issues with audio and lag in general: I don't know where this should be posted, so I'm posting here since I saw someone else do it. I have spent ages searching, trying out different solutions and it hasn't worked. My audio seems to have these random popping and crackling stutters and this has been going on for...
  9. Issues with audio and lag in general

10. Macrium Reflect General Chatter: Kudos, Complaints, and Suggestions

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Reflect General Chatter: Kudos, Complaints, and Suggestions: Everyone's complaining about off topic posting in the Macrium Reflect Update sticky thread, so I'm creating this thread for whatever y'all want to talk about. I'd say the only thing off topic is if it's not about Macrium Reflect. Sooooooooo, have at it, folks! 162127