Windows 10: General problem which is connected with many unsolved changes errors

Discus and support General problem which is connected with many unsolved changes errors in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So the first thing is that my bios is hacked I'm 100% sure of it, as well in that there's intrusions in my Windows. The bios is totally changes from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ltp2, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Ltp2 Win User

General problem which is connected with many unsolved changes errors

So the first thing is that my bios is hacked I'm 100% sure of it, as well in that there's intrusions in my Windows. The bios is totally changes from before, most of the functions as well, the main functionality is changed. When uefi boot is off the system is not starting. I truly want to start from here but my knowledge is on low level. Also I have password on the bios but that doesn't affected the changes and the processes that happenned in it!! Another problem is that I can't configure my bios right and it seems it's working for system processes that are helping to the hackers so that many system information and memmory information is leaking! With openned Windows desktop is the same, as well in network desktop offline mode! For fact I'll give you example when i turned off the network and entered in safe mode, and tried to start one process which can be executed only in offline mode, as the message was. The other thing is that in that way in which I don't have control over my bios with the preinstallations of Windows the problem stays. I Will try to upgrade it but I'm not sure if the problem which I think is on very deep level Will be gone. So any help you can give me, from where I must start, what can I do and what to check first?

:)

Ltp2, Jul 4, 2019
  2. fredde Win User

DNS Error Problems.

Hello everybody.
    I had absolutely no problems connecting to the internet until today. I am using the sys. in my sig. When trying to connect to any web site, either with IE or Firefox, I get a dsn error. If I connect using my MSN logon I have no problem. After I use the MSN software both IE and Firefox connect most of the time. I use verizon dsl and connect via a router. Any suggestions PLEASE.

Thank You

fredde, Jul 4, 2019
  3. David Haz Win User
    WiFi Connection Problem

Hello Claire,

For us to isolate the issue you are experiencing, kindly respond to the questions below:

• When did the issue started?
    • Have you made any software or hardware changes to your device prior to the issue?

As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problem. Here's how to run the troubleshooter:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Network troubleshooter, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that resolves the problem.

David Haz, Jul 4, 2019
  4. General problem which is connected with many unsolved changes errors

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 4, 2019
Thema:

General problem which is connected with many unsolved changes errors

1. General problem which is connected with many unsolved changes errors - Similar Threads - General problem connected

2. problem general

in Windows 10 Customization
    problem general: my laptop stuck all the time when it comes to opening pdf/word/on key files with a white screen +how do call off the updates when he restarts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-general/116c0bd1-dce4-4964-b046-8e502f0bba97
  3. problem general

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem general: my laptop stuck all the time when it comes to opening pdf/word/on key files with a white screen +how do call off the updates when he restarts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-general/116c0bd1-dce4-4964-b046-8e502f0bba97
  4. problem general

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unsolvable Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unsolvable Problems: For several months, my computer has been having problems. I cannot open any web browsers nor can I open certain programs; I cannot install any programs or even connect to the internet. DVDs and CDs of any kind don't activate. I tried reinstalling Windows 10 from a USB drive...
  6. Unsolvable Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unsolvable Problems: For several months, my computer has been having problems. I cannot open any web browsers nor can I open certain programs; I cannot install any programs or even connect to the internet. DVDs and CDs of any kind don't activate. I tried reinstalling Windows 10 from a USB drive...
  7. Unsolvable Problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. General problem

General problem: I have hp pavilion laptop. It takes nearly 2 minutes to start after shutdown and if I try to open any app such as chrome it does not open quickly. Please tell the solution of this problem. Also sometimes battery icon is not displayed in my taskbar....
  9. Connectivity problems, so far unsolved

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connectivity problems, so far unsolved: Still looking for a solution to some connectivity issues that are just getting worse (connection reset, permanently self-misconfiguring IP address, constant DNS probes of just suddenly disconnecting every 5 minutes.) The usually offered solutions - here as well as elsewhere...
  10. Unsolvable Problem NO MATTER WHAT!

Unsolvable Problem NO MATTER WHAT!: I have a K55VD asus laptop with INTEL HD GRAPHICS 4000 Card + Nvidia GEFORCE 610M GPU. The problem is, i upgraded to Windows 10 and used windows update to download and install all the drivers, i checked the Device Manger on windows it was all updated, i also got the latest...