Windows 10: General problem

Discus and support General problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have hp pavilion laptop. It takes nearly 2 minutes to start after shutdown and if I try to open any app such as chrome it does not open quickly.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Krishant Singh, Dec 19, 2020.

1. General problem

I have hp pavilion laptop. It takes nearly 2 minutes to start after shutdown and if I try to open any app such as chrome it does not open quickly.

Please tell the solution of this problem.

Also sometimes battery icon is not displayed in my taskbar.

:)

Krishant Singh, Dec 19, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Dec 19, 2020
  3. SamuelLV Win User
    'Generic PnP monitor' issue

Hello Angelica,

I would suggest you follow steps to update the monitor driver:

Press Windows + X keys

Choose Device manager

Click on Monitors

Right click on ‘Generic PnP monitor’ and click on update driver

Tap on Browse my computer for driver software

Tap on Let me pick from a list of available drivers

Choose ‘Generic PnP monitor’ and tap on Next

When you are done please restart the computer.

SamuelLV, Dec 19, 2020
  4. Marby Rey Win User

General problem

Windows Generic Bluetooth Adapter

Hi,

It seems that the issue occurs after the Windows Update, we suggest that you download and run the

Windows Update Troubleshooter

If the issue persists, you can follow these steps to reinstall the Windows Generic Bluetooth Adapter.

• Go to Device Manager.
    • Look for the Windows Generic Bluetooth Adapter.
    • Right click, then select Uninstall.
    • Click

General problem 4a7ee5b0-f801-4739-92e1-a4bb63816106.png
      to scan for hardware changes.

Let us know the outcome.

Marby Rey, Dec 19, 2020
Thema:

General problem

1. General problem - Similar Threads - General problem

2. Attempts to Restore Windows 10 have created a host of problems. Downloading generally,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Attempts to Restore Windows 10 have created a host of problems. Downloading generally,...: My HP Laptop suffered a sudden and complete crash a few days ago. Black Screen made any attempt to access Windows, Safe Mode or otherwise impossible and with it any restore point. Managed to do a recover via an HP recovery route and got some semblence of Windows back....
  3. Attempts to Restore Windows 10 have created a host of problems. Downloading generally,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Attempts to Restore Windows 10 have created a host of problems. Downloading generally,...: My HP Laptop suffered a sudden and complete crash a few days ago. Black Screen made any attempt to access Windows, Safe Mode or otherwise impossible and with it any restore point. Managed to do a recover via an HP recovery route and got some semblence of Windows back....
  4. Attempts to Restore Windows 10 have created a host of problems. Downloading generally,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. problem general

in Windows 10 Customization
    problem general: my laptop stuck all the time when it comes to opening pdf/word/on key files with a white screen +how do call off the updates when he restarts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-general/116c0bd1-dce4-4964-b046-8e502f0bba97
  6. problem general

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem general: my laptop stuck all the time when it comes to opening pdf/word/on key files with a white screen +how do call off the updates when he restarts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-general/116c0bd1-dce4-4964-b046-8e502f0bba97
  7. problem general

8. General stability problems, exception code violation 0xc0000005

in Windows 10 Gaming
    General stability problems, exception code violation 0xc0000005: I am having issues with Windows 11 in general. I built a new machine that was running windows 10, and pretty much everything in Win 11 is less stable when running the same software. The most common crash is a CTD that generates an exception code 0xc0000005. The source will be...
  9. General stability problems, exception code violation 0xc0000005

General stability problems, exception code violation 0xc0000005: I am having issues with Windows 11 in general. I built a new machine that was running windows 10, and pretty much everything in Win 11 is less stable when running the same software. The most common crash is a CTD that generates an exception code 0xc0000005. The source will be...
  10. General update and virus problem.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    General update and virus problem.: "Something went wrong. Try to reopen settings later" This is the message i always receive when i try to open windows update.Now most of my folders are not showing name and the sytem is terribly slow....