Windows 10: General reminder

Discus and support General reminder in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Before you attempt to do anything that might change your system from a good working one to OMG what have I done! Please be sure to back up or clone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by Techymike, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Techymike Win User

General reminder

Before you attempt to do anything that might change your system from a good working one to OMG what have I done! Please be sure to back up or clone your drive so you always have a good source to restart from. And make sure that you can plug that drive in if you clone and it works just the same. I am sure that most everyone does this but maybe someone just needs to be reminded and it's just good practice to have a good means to revert to incase anything happens.

:)

Techymike, Jul 28, 2019
  2. K7AAY Win User

See all reminders in Windows 10

As suggested in Microsoft's post "Get reminders from Cortana", open the Cortana window and choose Notebook > Reminders for that list.

K7AAY, Jul 28, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Pro and Ergnomic Break Reminder

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Do you remember installing any break reminder software?

It looks like it is a pop up from a break reminder software.

I suggest you to look for this in Programs in features and uninstall it if do not use it.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run Command

• Type Appwiz.cpl and hit enter

• Search for the programs and un-install it.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jul 28, 2019
  4. General reminder

Cannot reactivate Completed Cortana Reminders in Windows 10

Hi Adrian,

Cortana is your digital agent that will help you doing your daily tasks. To sort out your concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to manage
    Cortana Reminders:

• Open Cortana, then click the hamburger button and select
      Reminders on your phone or click Notebook and select
      Reminders on your Windows 10 PC.
    • You'll find all your reminders sorted by date, click on it and modify according to your preference.

Let us know if the suggestion works for you.

Joseph Ban, Jul 28, 2019
Thema:

General reminder

1. General reminder - Similar Threads - General reminder

2. Kernal General Event ID1 system has changed the time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernal General Event ID1 system has changed the time: Hello All, I recently got an Issue on my system ''The system time has changed to 2024-03-31T22:15:12.5000000Z from 2024-03-31T21:15:02 570579600Z'' I am trying to find what was the reason that the time went ahead. I am using windows 7 operating system. Any suggestions might...
  3. Kernal General Event ID1 system has changed the time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kernal General Event ID1 system has changed the time: Hello All, I recently got an Issue on my system ''The system time has changed to 2024-03-31T22:15:12.5000000Z from 2024-03-31T21:15:02 570579600Z'' I am trying to find what was the reason that the time went ahead. I am using windows 7 operating system. Any suggestions might...
  4. Attempts to Restore Windows 10 have created a host of problems. Downloading generally,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Attempts to Restore Windows 10 have created a host of problems. Downloading generally,...: My HP Laptop suffered a sudden and complete crash a few days ago. Black Screen made any attempt to access Windows, Safe Mode or otherwise impossible and with it any restore point. Managed to do a recover via an HP recovery route and got some semblence of Windows back....
  5. Attempts to Restore Windows 10 have created a host of problems. Downloading generally,...

Attempts to Restore Windows 10 have created a host of problems. Downloading generally,...: My HP Laptop suffered a sudden and complete crash a few days ago. Black Screen made any attempt to access Windows, Safe Mode or otherwise impossible and with it any restore point. Managed to do a recover via an HP recovery route and got some semblence of Windows back....
  6. Attempts to Restore Windows 10 have created a host of problems. Downloading generally,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Issues with audio and lag in general

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with audio and lag in general: I don't know where this should be posted, so I'm posting here since I saw someone else do it. I have spent ages searching, trying out different solutions and it hasn't worked. My audio seems to have these random popping and crackling stutters and this has been going on for...
  8. Issues with audio and lag in general

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with audio and lag in general: I don't know where this should be posted, so I'm posting here since I saw someone else do it. I have spent ages searching, trying out different solutions and it hasn't worked. My audio seems to have these random popping and crackling stutters and this has been going on for...
  9. Issues with audio and lag in general

10. Issues with audio and lag in general