Windows 10: General support

Discus and support General support in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have been a Eudora user for some 30 years from DOS all the way to Windows 10 and still say Eudora 7 would have been the best had Qualcomm continued... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by ieagroup2, Dec 18, 2020.

1. ieagroup2 Win User

General support

I have been a Eudora user for some 30 years from DOS all the way to Windows 10 and still say Eudora 7 would have been the best had Qualcomm continued to upgrade it and not dropped it several years ago. In many respects it is still better than any of the others even MS Outlook which doesn't have the speed or search capabilities of Eudora. I have run into a problem which hopefully someone will have the answer to. The OUT file which should show dates in order doesn't do that with all of the sent emails even although it is known the receiver did receive them. Instead it shows a symbol like a card torn diagonally in half. In addition emails with this symbol are all out of date order. Does anyone know how to fix this?
    Another problem which forces me to use Outlook, is it will not allow me to send emails to more than 3 addresses at one time. Fix those 2 problems and Eudora 7 is still the best email network.

:)

ieagroup2, Dec 18, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 18, 2020
  3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Dec 18, 2020
  4. SamuelLV Win User

General support

'Generic PnP monitor' issue

Hello Angelica,

I would suggest you follow steps to update the monitor driver:

Press Windows + X keys

Choose Device manager

Click on Monitors

Right click on ‘Generic PnP monitor’ and click on update driver

Tap on Browse my computer for driver software

Tap on Let me pick from a list of available drivers

Choose ‘Generic PnP monitor’ and tap on Next

When you are done please restart the computer.

SamuelLV, Dec 18, 2020
Thema:

General support

1. General support - Similar Threads - General support

2. Kernal General Event ID1 system has changed the time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernal General Event ID1 system has changed the time: Hello All, I recently got an Issue on my system ''The system time has changed to 2024-03-31T22:15:12.5000000Z from 2024-03-31T21:15:02 570579600Z'' I am trying to find what was the reason that the time went ahead. I am using windows 7 operating system. Any suggestions might...
  3. Kernal General Event ID1 system has changed the time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kernal General Event ID1 system has changed the time: Hello All, I recently got an Issue on my system ''The system time has changed to 2024-03-31T22:15:12.5000000Z from 2024-03-31T21:15:02 570579600Z'' I am trying to find what was the reason that the time went ahead. I am using windows 7 operating system. Any suggestions might...
  4. Attempts to Restore Windows 10 have created a host of problems. Downloading generally,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Attempts to Restore Windows 10 have created a host of problems. Downloading generally,...: My HP Laptop suffered a sudden and complete crash a few days ago. Black Screen made any attempt to access Windows, Safe Mode or otherwise impossible and with it any restore point. Managed to do a recover via an HP recovery route and got some semblence of Windows back....
  5. Attempts to Restore Windows 10 have created a host of problems. Downloading generally,...

Attempts to Restore Windows 10 have created a host of problems. Downloading generally,...: My HP Laptop suffered a sudden and complete crash a few days ago. Black Screen made any attempt to access Windows, Safe Mode or otherwise impossible and with it any restore point. Managed to do a recover via an HP recovery route and got some semblence of Windows back....
  6. Attempts to Restore Windows 10 have created a host of problems. Downloading generally,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Issues with audio and lag in general

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with audio and lag in general: I don't know where this should be posted, so I'm posting here since I saw someone else do it. I have spent ages searching, trying out different solutions and it hasn't worked. My audio seems to have these random popping and crackling stutters and this has been going on for...
  8. Issues with audio and lag in general

Issues with audio and lag in general: I don't know where this should be posted, so I'm posting here since I saw someone else do it. I have spent ages searching, trying out different solutions and it hasn't worked. My audio seems to have these random popping and crackling stutters and this has been going on for...
  9. General-purpose Surface devices running LTSB Windows 10 not supported

in Windows 10 News
    General-purpose Surface devices running LTSB Windows 10 not supported: Microsoft won't support general-purpose Surface devices running the Long Term Servicing Branch (LTSB) of Windows 10. [img] Credit: Microsoft Microsoft posted this information on its Technet site on October 21. When I asked whether this was a new policy, a company...
  10. PowerShell Core 6.0: Generally Available and Supported

in Windows 10 News
    PowerShell Core 6.0: Generally Available and Supported: PowerShell Core 6.0 is a new edition of PowerShell that is cross-platform (Windows, macOS, and Linux), open-source, and built for heterogeneous environments and the hybrid cloud. First and foremost, thank you to all of our amazing community, especially our open-source...