Windows 10: General Windows Crashes

Discus and support General Windows Crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After opening/ closing Games or applications on my computer, My screen goes black/white/green. Only started to occur after the newest windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Micah C, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Micah C Win User

General Windows Crashes

After opening/ closing Games or applications on my computer, My screen goes black/white/green. Only started to occur after the newest windows 10 update. (9/20/19)? After closing a game it seems like an alt+tab a few seconds of a freeze then back to normal, when my computer does the crash thing Windows just shuts it self down. Really annoying when Im in the middle of playing a game or doing homework.

:)

Micah C, Sep 25, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 25, 2019
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Sep 25, 2019
  4. General Windows Crashes

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

General Windows Crashes

1. General Windows Crashes - Similar Threads - General Crashes

2. Windows Locks Up / Crashes / Black Screen while playing games. Symptoms generally occur...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Locks Up / Crashes / Black Screen while playing games. Symptoms generally occur...: My computer continues to crash as I play games. When the 'crash' occurs, the screen goes black, and the fans sounds like they go maximum speed. I have to hard-reset the PC to get back into the game.The following is what is reported from Windows Error Reporting tool : Fault...
  3. Windows Locks Up / Crashes / Black Screen while playing games. Symptoms generally occur...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Locks Up / Crashes / Black Screen while playing games. Symptoms generally occur...: My computer continues to crash as I play games. When the 'crash' occurs, the screen goes black, and the fans sounds like they go maximum speed. I have to hard-reset the PC to get back into the game.The following is what is reported from Windows Error Reporting tool : Fault...
  4. Random Crashes on Windows 10 Generally when running games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Crashes on Windows 10 Generally when running games: For several months I have been having BSOD's These haven' appeared for a while and crashes where both monitors go almost black. Any white text or bright colours seem to stay on screen, and it seems that audio starts to repeat A prolongued buzz until my pc restarts.I have...
  5. Random Crashes on Windows 10 Generally when running games

Random Crashes on Windows 10 Generally when running games: For several months I have been having BSOD's These haven' appeared for a while and crashes where both monitors go almost black. Any white text or bright colours seem to stay on screen, and it seems that audio starts to repeat A prolongued buzz until my pc restarts.I have...
  6. Random Crashes on Windows 10 Generally when running games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows 11 General Sluggishness/Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 General Sluggishness/Crashes: My Windows 11 PC has recently started to exhibit strange behaviour across a wide range of applications. My primary use for the pc is photo editing with Lightroom and Photoshop CC with the Cloud Subscription. I am getting frequent crashes and sluggishness of applications and...
  8. Windows 11 General Sluggishness/Crashes

Windows 11 General Sluggishness/Crashes: My Windows 11 PC has recently started to exhibit strange behaviour across a wide range of applications. My primary use for the pc is photo editing with Lightroom and Photoshop CC with the Cloud Subscription. I am getting frequent crashes and sluggishness of applications and...
  9. Task bar is empty, windows explorer keeps crashing, system is generally slow, and apps and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar is empty, windows explorer keeps crashing, system is generally slow, and apps and...: Hello,Since about a week, my whole system is being very slow and doesn't work properly anymore.Apps and even Windows settings do not open at all anymore, my taskbar is shown but completely empty, not even a start button or a clock is there, my system is constantly running hot...
  10. Task bar is empty, windows explorer keeps crashing, system is generally slow, and apps and...

Task bar is empty, windows explorer keeps crashing, system is generally slow, and apps and...: Hello,Since about a week, my whole system is being very slow and doesn't work properly anymore.Apps and even Windows settings do not open at all anymore, my taskbar is shown but completely empty, not even a start button or a clock is there, my system is constantly running hot...