Windows 10: Generating new folders take forever now

Discus and support Generating new folders take forever now in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have noticed that generation new folders in any program is taking near a minute before you can get in. I've noticed this after these many updates of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Believer81, Oct 13, 2016.

1. Generating new folders take forever now

I have noticed that generation new folders in any program is taking near a minute before you can get in. I've noticed this after these many updates of recent couple of months, and is never took any time before. Has anyone else run into this?*Huh

:)

Believer81, Oct 13, 2016
  2. MirkoKay Win User

Saving a File takes too long

Windows is still doing it. It makes me crazy. Even if a create a new folder in windows explorer, it takes over 10-20 seconds before I can enter the new folder name. Everything with files takes forever. Working is with Windows 10 makes everything slower,
    that can't be the solution. PLEASE - I need REAL help - PLEASE!!! Anybody?!

MirkoKay, Oct 13, 2016
  3. nokia 6121 classic

generally 2-4 hours is sufficient,until your battery indicator states that it is full. it also takes few charge cycles for the battery to reach its full potential. these are new generation batteries, the forever charging method is no longer necessary.
    hope this helps

Message Edited by radical24 on 27-Dec-2008 08:29 PM

radical24---01, Oct 13, 2016
Thema:

Generating new folders take forever now

1. Generating new folders take forever now - Similar Threads - Generating folders forever

2. photo update taking forever

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    photo update taking forever: Been trying to open a photo. Keep getting a pop up that says: "Give us a minute were are updating photos. It should be ready to use shortly." That was hours ago. Help!!...
  3. All updates taking forever.

All updates taking forever.: I just got my brand-new gaming PC the other day, and it's great! It's the very first Windows 10 computer that I have ever had. I started downloading things I wanted on my computer, 1 at a time, but I noticed that it was downloading very, very slowly. I am most positive that...
  4. Office Sign In Takes Forever

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office Sign In Takes Forever: Hello, Microsoft Community. Ever since 4 months ago, I have noticed that my office and my mail application on my laptop notified me that there was something wrong with my Microsoft account. I have tried to resolve this issue, but it only took me to a loading animation that...
  5. Outlook Takes Forever to Start

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook Takes Forever to Start: Outlook has suddenly decided to take forever to start in the April 2018 Update. Further, if I click on an email to read it, Outlook crashes, and when I try to close it, the same thing happens! I've already tried uninstalling/reinstalling, but the same thing happens....
  6. [1803] Takes forever to shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    [1803] Takes forever to shutdown: I'm always having a problem when shutting down my laptop. IT always took forever to shutdown, sometimes I leave my laptop for already more than 20 mins. and still doesn't shutdown. After searching from the internet, I came to the Event Viewer and I see lots of Warnings and...
  7. Startup takes forever.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Startup takes forever.: I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and since then my PC (HP Envy i7) takes approximately 5 hours to boot. This really is frustrating. Please assist in resolving this issue. 37156
  8. Downloads Folder takes forever to open - tried everything!

in Windows 10 Support
    Downloads Folder takes forever to open - tried everything!: Hallo,My downloads folder takes forever to open, sometimes minutes before it has loaded every item.It is a common problem, and I've googled for answers but none of them seem to help. I've tried to right click on properties, and under customize set to general items, didn't...
  9. Updates taking forever

Updates taking forever: With windows 10 , Getting updates . This might take a few minutes . Well it has been 4 hrs and usually I download at 700 k to 1.1 Mb per sec ? [img] What updates do you think it is snagging ? 12472
  10. Update Takes Forever

Update Takes Forever: This is more of a curiosity question, but why does it take hours to update from one build to the next? I'm going from 10041 to 10049 and it's been running for about two-and-a-half hours now. It's currently at 20%. Seems like the update to 10041 took a long time as well,...