Windows 10: Generating new folders take forever now

Discus and support Generating new folders take forever now in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have noticed that generation new folders in any program is taking near a minute before you can get in. I've noticed this after these many updates of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Believer81, Oct 13, 2016.

1. Generating new folders take forever now

I have noticed that generation new folders in any program is taking near a minute before you can get in. I've noticed this after these many updates of recent couple of months, and is never took any time before. Has anyone else run into this?*Huh

:)

Believer81, Oct 13, 2016
  2. MirkoKay Win User

Saving a File takes too long

Windows is still doing it. It makes me crazy. Even if a create a new folder in windows explorer, it takes over 10-20 seconds before I can enter the new folder name. Everything with files takes forever. Working is with Windows 10 makes everything slower,
    that can't be the solution. PLEASE - I need REAL help - PLEASE!!! Anybody?!

MirkoKay, Oct 13, 2016
  3. nokia 6121 classic

generally 2-4 hours is sufficient,until your battery indicator states that it is full. it also takes few charge cycles for the battery to reach its full potential. these are new generation batteries, the forever charging method is no longer necessary.
    hope this helps

Message Edited by radical24 on 27-Dec-2008 08:29 PM

radical24---01, Oct 13, 2016
Thema:

Generating new folders take forever now

1. Generating new folders take forever now - Similar Threads - Generating folders forever

2. creating a shared folder takes forever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    creating a shared folder takes forever: HiI am trying to create a shared network folder on one of our office PCs, but the process is taking forever. It is not complete yet and has taken 1 hour so far.How i did itcreate a new folderright click and go to properties and under sharing tab click shareThe i just click...
  3. creating a shared folder takes forever

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    creating a shared folder takes forever: HiI am trying to create a shared network folder on one of our office PCs, but the process is taking forever. It is not complete yet and has taken 1 hour so far.How i did itcreate a new folderright click and go to properties and under sharing tab click shareThe i just click...
  4. creating a shared folder takes forever

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Downloads folder taking forever to load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloads folder taking forever to load: Hello, I've been having a problem with my downloads folder ever since I got a new laptop.I've tried everything, I optimized it for general items, put it on read only, and the problem still occurs over and over....
  6. Downloads folder taking forever to load

Downloads folder taking forever to load: Hello, I've been having a problem with my downloads folder ever since I got a new laptop.I've tried everything, I optimized it for general items, put it on read only, and the problem still occurs over and over....
  7. Downloads folder taking forever to load

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Taking forever

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Taking forever: I am the owner of an Acer Nitro 5 which meets what is needed to upgrade to windows 11. For the past 2 weeks I have been checking on the update and security and all I get are update for defender and so on but i have not been able to get the upgrade. And yes I did to the health...
  9. Taking forever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taking forever: I am the owner of an Acer Nitro 5 which meets what is needed to upgrade to windows 11. For the past 2 weeks I have been checking on the update and security and all I get are update for defender and so on but i have not been able to get the upgrade. And yes I did to the health...
  10. Taking forever