Windows 10: Generation Zero not launching, freezing or crashing at startup on PC

Discus and support Generation Zero not launching, freezing or crashing at startup on PC in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Are you a hardcore Generation Zero gamer? However, it seems that you are facing issues with the game and are unable to play it. If your copy of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Nov 5, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Generation Zero not launching, freezing or crashing at startup on PC

WinClub, Nov 5, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Nov 5, 2021
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Nov 5, 2021
  4. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Nov 5, 2021
Thema:

1. Generation Zero not launching, freezing or crashing at startup on PC - Similar Threads - Generation Zero launching

2. RAGE 2 crashing on startup, freezing or is not loading on PC

in Windows 10 News
    RAGE 2 crashing on startup, freezing or is not loading on PC: [ATTACH]The second iteration of Rage, Rage 2, has been in the limelight for quite some time. However, in recent times, gamers complained that it keeps either refuses to open or is sluggish on their systems. Because of this, gamers are unable to enjoy this game to its fullest....
  3. State of Decay 2 keeps crashing, freezing or is not launching on PC

in Windows 10 News
    State of Decay 2 keeps crashing, freezing or is not launching on PC: [ATTACH]The easiest recommendation to someone who wants an open-world Zombie game is State of Decay 2. However, as per reports, the State of Decay 2 keeps crashing, freezing or is not launching for some on their Windows 11/10 computers. This issue is pretty common and...
  4. Mass Effect Legendary Edition is freezing or crashing on startup on PC

in Windows 10 News
    Mass Effect Legendary Edition is freezing or crashing on startup on PC: [ATTACH]Mass Effect has been one of the most anticipated games of the recent past. However, for some, the anticipation didn’t turn out the way they expected. According to a lot of users, Mass Effect Legendary Edition is crashing on their Windows 11/10 computers. Why Mass...
  5. Games all crash when launched and freeze up PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games all crash when launched and freeze up PC: Hi,I was gaming earlier today when I was having problems with my game. When I would alt-tab out, it would crash the game. I tried fixing it, and ran into issues where whenever I would launch the game at all, it would crash. I ran some virus scans and malware scans to be safe,...
  6. Games all crash when launched and freeze up PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games all crash when launched and freeze up PC: Hi,I was gaming earlier today when I was having problems with my game. When I would alt-tab out, it would crash the game. I tried fixing it, and ran into issues where whenever I would launch the game at all, it would crash. I ran some virus scans and malware scans to be safe,...
  7. Games all crash when launched and freeze up PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. PC Crashed which lead to the Startup Window Freezing

PC Crashed which lead to the Startup Window Freezing: I am currently trying to fix my pc. I got back home today and had a problem. It was causing my games and apps to crash while also forcing my screens to black screen although discord was still functional. I restarted and everything was fine but when I came back a few hours...
  9. PC Crash/Reboot/Freeze on Video Game Launch

PC Crash/Reboot/Freeze on Video Game Launch: Hello, I built a PC 3 years ago, and haven't had many issues. All of a sudden now when I try to launch a video game my PC either freezes or reboots within the first 3 minutes of launching. Tried multiple games to make sure it wasn't a specific game issue. Specs: OS:...
  10. Pc freezes on startup

Pc freezes on startup: Good day, so yesterday i performed a reboot of my system because it was becoming too laggy and everything seemedto go great afterwards. This morning i attempted to switch on my pc but it froze immediately after turnitu it on. The only two things i can do is enter the BIOS...