Windows 10: Generic Bluetooth Adapter / Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0 Adapter is not working...

Discus and support Generic Bluetooth Adapter / Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0 Adapter is not working... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Assalam-o-Alaikum/ Hello Friends!I am using Windows 10 64Bit, Version 21H2 in HP 630.I have encountered a problem of Generic Bluetooth Adapter /... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Abdur-Rahman19, Jun 22, 2022.

1. Generic Bluetooth Adapter / Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0 Adapter is not working...

Assalam-o-Alaikum/ Hello Friends!I am using Windows 10 64Bit, Version 21H2 in HP 630.I have encountered a problem of Generic Bluetooth Adapter / Qualcomm Atheros AR3011Bluetooth 3.0 Adapter. When I was using Windows 7, it worked properly. Then I upgraded Windows 7 to 10. Bluetooth stopped working. I searched on internet for solutions. Then I opened Device Manager > Clicked on malfunctioned device and Uninstalled it. Then I clicked on Scan for hardware changes, the driver reinstalled and the problem was fixed successfully.Then I reinstalled Win 10 because of critical error. When I saw Blueto

:)

Abdur-Rahman19, Jun 22, 2022
  2. tops Win User

Driver for Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0 Adapter

Hello everyone...I have an HP notebook, model Probook 4430s and I am looking for the driver mentioned above.On the HP website there is nothing for Windows 10 and the possible solutions found on the intermet, unfortunately have not worked so far ...Would anyone have any ideas or suggestions regarding this driver?When trying to load any driver, it gets error code 43.

I'm using Windows 10, version 20H2, build 19042.630.

Generic Bluetooth Adapter / Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0 Adapter is not working... [​IMG]

Generic Bluetooth Adapter / Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0 Adapter is not working... [​IMG]

3. tops Win User

As far as I could understand, I don't have ghost devices according to the print below.

I downloaded the most current cab from Microsoft's catalog and I will try to install it now to see what will happen.

Edit: Nothing happened ... it's the same version that I already have installed here and that doesn't work. *cry

4. tops Win User

Generic Bluetooth Adapter / Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0 Adapter is not working...

Unfortunately, it didn't work ... *cryAfter installing and restarting the notebook, the bluetooth "disappeared" from the Windows device manager ...

When trying to remove / reinstall, I get this message:

Interesting that in Windows 7 works normally ...Complicated to make this card work properly in Windows 10, I've been trying for a long time ... *Banghead but thanks for your help...

Thema:

Generic Bluetooth Adapter / Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0 Adapter is not working...

1. Generic Bluetooth Adapter / Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0 Adapter is not working... - Similar Threads - Generic Bluetooth Adapter

2. Generic Bluetooth Adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Generic Bluetooth Adapter: While trying to get Bluetooth working on my computer, I have run into the issue of the "Generic Bluetooth Adapter" having a little caution sign appearing right next to it. I have tried every single solution on the internet to no avail, as when I do it, it works briefly and...
  3. Generic Bluetooth Adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Generic Bluetooth Adapter: While trying to get Bluetooth working on my computer, I have run into the issue of the "Generic Bluetooth Adapter" having a little caution sign appearing right next to it. I have tried every single solution on the internet to no avail, as when I do it, it works briefly and...
  4. Generic Bluetooth Adapter / Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0 Adapter is not working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Generic Bluetooth Adapter / Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0 Adapter is not working...: Assalam-o-Alaikum/ Hello Friends!I am using Windows 10 64Bit, Version 21H2 in HP 630.I have encountered a problem of Generic Bluetooth Adapter / Qualcomm Atheros AR3011Bluetooth 3.0 Adapter. When I was using Windows 7, it worked properly. Then I upgraded Windows 7 to 10....
  5. Generic Bluetooth Adapter / Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0 Adapter is not working...

Generic Bluetooth Adapter / Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0 Adapter is not working...: Assalam-o-Alaikum/ Hello Friends!I am using Windows 10 64Bit, Version 21H2 in HP 630.I have encountered a problem of Generic Bluetooth Adapter / Qualcomm Atheros AR3011Bluetooth 3.0 Adapter. When I was using Windows 7, it worked properly. Then I upgraded Windows 7 to 10....
  6. Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 bluetooth adapter has error 43

Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 bluetooth adapter has error 43: my loptop is HP Probook 4530s and Win10.i had same problem before and when I update or reinstall it after awhile it's broken again. I've tried installing one of the old versions as I found it on previous same questions on website but its say you've installed the latest...
  7. Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 bluetooth adapter has error 43

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 bluetooth adapter has error 43: my loptop is HP Probook 4530s and Win10.i had same problem before and when I update or reinstall it after awhile it's broken again. I've tried installing one of the old versions as I found it on previous same questions on website but its say you've installed the latest...
  8. Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 bluetooth adapter has error 43

9. Driver for Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0 Adapter

Driver for Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0 Adapter: Hello everyone...I have an HP notebook, model Probook 4430s and I am looking for the driver mentioned above.On the HP website there is nothing for Windows 10 and the possible solutions found on the intermet, unfortunately have not worked so far ...Would anyone have any ideas...
  10. Qualcomm Atheros Communications - Bluetooth Controller - Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0

Qualcomm Atheros Communications - Bluetooth Controller - Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0: I'm facing Bluetooth Problem with my PC after upgrade to Windows 10 version 1709. I Installed latest Driver and update as i read but still facing problem, my driver Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0 is updated to 10.0.3.18 version. is there any other update or another...