Windows 10: Generic Bluetooth Driver Code 19 error.

Discus and support Generic Bluetooth Driver Code 19 error. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've Windows 10 Home N edition version 2004 running. I found that Bluetooth was missing from my Dell Inspiron laptop. From official website I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PRANJAL.RASTOGI, Aug 9, 2020.

1. Generic Bluetooth Driver Code 19 error.

I've Windows 10 Home N edition version 2004 running. I found that Bluetooth was missing from my Dell Inspiron laptop. From official website I downloaded Bluetooth driver software that was ment for my operating system and I installed it. Then in devce management it shows "windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information in the registry is incomplete or damaged code 19. I even restarted my computer, deleted upper and lower filters in Registry editor but still the problem persists. Please help me Microsoft community, I beg in front of you people. It's a generic Bluetooth Driver Code 19 error. Please help me. Bluetooth is very necessary for me. Please help.

:)

PRANJAL.RASTOGI, Aug 9, 2020
  2. Double Win User

Generic Bluetooth Dongle - Error Code 43 ;(

I bought this super cheap generic bluetooth dongle. The reviews gave me the feeling it wouldn't work, but i thought how hard could it possibly be? The reviews were right, it doesn't want to work right out of the box, I get an error code 43, and I'm really not sure what to do. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling the device and I get the same error. I think it's missing a specific driver but I'm not sure. It's an Excelvan (https://i.imgur.com/KXqxRerl.jpg), a brand you've probably never heard of (until now *Cool)

I have it plugged into a USB hub, it flashes red so i know its working... (cant see it here because of the flash)

Generic Bluetooth Driver Code 19 error. [​IMG]

Device Manager...

right click, Properties...

Driver tab...

clicked Update driver...

My computers' specs are listed below, but it's basically an HP 64-bit laptop.

Double, Aug 9, 2020
  3. davidhk Win User
    Generic Bluetooth Dongle - Error Code 43 ;(

If there is a return policy that goes with the purchase, return it for refund.
    Trust the review a bit more.

davidhk, Aug 9, 2020
  4. Generic Bluetooth Driver Code 19 error.

Radio Switch Device Error Code 19

Hi Kara,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused, and appreciate the steps you have taken so far to fix this issue.

The error code 19 describes that, Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged.

Recommended resolution

• Uninstall and reinstall the driver.
    • Revert to the most recent successful registry configuration.
    Before we could reset the computer to factory settings, I suggest you to refer to the below article and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested for error code 19.

Error codes in Device Manager in Windows.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/310123#bookmark-19

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are happy to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

Generic Bluetooth Driver Code 19 error.

1. Generic Bluetooth Driver Code 19 error. - Similar Threads - Generic Bluetooth Driver

2. Bluetooth Driver Error Code 43 Qualcomm Atheros/Generic Bluetooth Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Driver Error Code 43 Qualcomm Atheros/Generic Bluetooth Driver: I am using Dell N4110, that came with Windows 7 and I updated it to Windows 10 with a completely clean install. Everything works except Bluetooth, according to Dell, the Bluetooth and WiFi are interconnected, however for me, the WiFi works but Bluetooth doesnt.I checked my...
  3. Bluetooth Driver Error Code 43 Qualcomm Atheros/Generic Bluetooth Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Driver Error Code 43 Qualcomm Atheros/Generic Bluetooth Driver: I am using Dell N4110, that came with Windows 7 and I updated it to Windows 10 with a completely clean install. Everything works except Bluetooth, according to Dell, the Bluetooth and WiFi are interconnected, however for me, the WiFi works but Bluetooth doesnt.I checked my...
  4. Bluetooth Driver Error Code 43 Qualcomm Atheros/Generic Bluetooth Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Missing generic bluetooth driver

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing generic bluetooth driver: Trying to use my USB Bluetooth adapter I’ve had for a while on my recently built pc. It’s a generic Bluetooth adapter from eBay, plug it in and it says ‘Unknown usb device (device descriptior request failed)’ in device manager I try to disable and update the driver and i...
  6. Devices and Driver issue in windows 10, encountering code 19 error while installing drivers.

Devices and Driver issue in windows 10, encountering code 19 error while installing drivers.: i have been encountering some issue while installing driver where it has been showing windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information in the registry is incomplete or damaged. Code 19. Also, please note that the same devices and drivers were...
  7. generic bluetooth driver

generic bluetooth driver: i need to install the genric bluetooth driver to my computer because update wont use my current csr driver just trying to find a safe download to put driver on my computer with windows 10...
  8. Error Code 19 (Windows 10)

Error Code 19 (Windows 10): My PC is getting error code 19 (Registry Value Damaged) for my built-in DVD drive. I did update my computer, so that could be the issue. I tried to reinstall the drivers, but it just kept popping up. Anything?...
  9. code 19

code 19: CD/DVD: Windows cannot start this device because it's config info in Reg is incomplete or damaged. (code 19). CD/DVD failure using VxD loader https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/code-19/57b280f0-8b6f-41a4-813e-e1ce379ae35e
  10. Generic Bluetooth Dongle - Error Code 43 ;(

Generic Bluetooth Dongle - Error Code 43 ;(: I bought this super cheap generic bluetooth dongle. The reviews gave me the feeling it wouldn't work, but i thought how hard could it possibly be? The reviews were right, it doesn't want to work right out of the box, I get an error code 43, and I'm really not sure what to do....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. code 19 bluetooth

2. nu vot