Windows 10: Generic bluetooth driver wont uninstall

Discus and support Generic bluetooth driver wont uninstall in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i want to install my csr 4.0 drivers to the pc, but everytime i connect my csr 4.0 bluetooth adapter the generic bluetooth driver get auto installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VishalSinghwrry, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Generic bluetooth driver wont uninstall

i want to install my csr 4.0 drivers to the pc, but everytime i connect my csr 4.0 bluetooth adapter the generic bluetooth driver get auto installed even when the csr drivers are installed, is there a way for me to delete generic bluetooth adapter drivers completely from a folder in the system?

:)

VishalSinghwrry, Oct 21, 2020

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Generic bluetooth driver wont uninstall :confused:

oli_ramsay, Oct 21, 2020
  3. generic bluetooth driver

Hello Jessica,

I'm Independent Advisor and Microsoft MVP, here to help you with your question.

I suggest you to download latest Bluetooth driver from your device manufacturer's website and install it.

Or you can try steps mentioned here to install generic Bluetooth driver:

https://www.kapilarya.com/bluetooth-missing-in-...

Let us know if this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

Kapil Arya [Directly], Oct 21, 2020
  4. Marby Rey Win User

Generic bluetooth driver wont uninstall

Windows Generic Bluetooth Adapter

Hi,

It seems that the issue occurs after the Windows Update, we suggest that you download and run the

Windows Update Troubleshooter

If the issue persists, you can follow these steps to reinstall the Windows Generic Bluetooth Adapter.

• Go to Device Manager.
    • Look for the Windows Generic Bluetooth Adapter.
    • Right click, then select Uninstall.
    • Click

Generic bluetooth driver wont uninstall 4a7ee5b0-f801-4739-92e1-a4bb63816106.png
      to scan for hardware changes.

Let us know the outcome.

Marby Rey, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

Generic bluetooth driver wont uninstall

1. Generic bluetooth driver wont uninstall - Similar Threads - Generic bluetooth driver

2. Desktop on but no display? Happened after uninstalling generic usb bluetooth adapter driver?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop on but no display? Happened after uninstalling generic usb bluetooth adapter driver?: Hi,So I was having bluetooth issues with a specific device so I decided to uninstall my BT USB adapter in hopes of fixing the issue. Uninstalling it was taking forever so while that was processing I decided to restart the computer. The restart process was also taking forever...
  3. Desktop on but no display? Happened after uninstalling generic usb bluetooth adapter driver?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Desktop on but no display? Happened after uninstalling generic usb bluetooth adapter driver?: Hi,So I was having bluetooth issues with a specific device so I decided to uninstall my BT USB adapter in hopes of fixing the issue. Uninstalling it was taking forever so while that was processing I decided to restart the computer. The restart process was also taking forever...
  4. Desktop on but no display? Happened after uninstalling generic usb bluetooth adapter driver?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. generic bluetooth driver for Windows 10

generic bluetooth driver for Windows 10: can't find it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/generic-bluetooth-driver-for-windows-10/7564a125-28c7-4bd4-8d7e-3db217679266
  6. Uninstalled Bluetooth Driver

Uninstalled Bluetooth Driver: Due to many difficulties, such as being unable to find the option to turn on Bluetooth, being unable to remove a device Pro Controller for the Switch, and not finding the proper solution, I uninstalled my Bluetooth drivers and would like to know which Bluetooth driver to...
  7. Generic Bluetooth Radio no drivers issue

Generic Bluetooth Radio no drivers issue: I bought a cheap Bluetooth 2.0 adapter to use on an old Windows 7 computer with a Windows Mobile 5 PDA in order to write apps for it, but I can't manage to get the adapter to work. I tried on Windows 7 and no drivers were found, on Windows 10 and the driver was installed, but...
  8. Missing generic bluetooth driver

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing generic bluetooth driver: Trying to use my USB Bluetooth adapter I’ve had for a while on my recently built pc. It’s a generic Bluetooth adapter from eBay, plug it in and it says ‘Unknown usb device (device descriptior request failed)’ in device manager I try to disable and update the driver and i...
  9. No Sound, Generic Bluetooth Stereo Generic Audio Driver Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No Sound, Generic Bluetooth Stereo Generic Audio Driver Issue: The Device: Advertised as Universal. Capello Ci302 www.hellocapello.com -home stereo with fm, bluetooth, cd player, and aux, and remote control. pairs perfectly with Iphone and Samsung Android phone. requires Bluetooth 2.1 EDR Windows 10 home 1909 on Samsung...
  10. generic bluetooth driver

generic bluetooth driver: i need to install the genric bluetooth driver to my computer because update wont use my current csr driver just trying to find a safe download to put driver on my computer with windows 10...