Windows 10: Generic Bluetooth Radio no drivers issue

Discus and support Generic Bluetooth Radio no drivers issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I bought a cheap Bluetooth 2.0 adapter to use on an old Windows 7 computer with a Windows Mobile 5 PDA in order to write apps for it, but I can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TuxPuf, May 13, 2020.

1. TuxPuf Win User

Generic Bluetooth Radio no drivers issue

I bought a cheap Bluetooth 2.0 adapter to use on an old Windows 7 computer with a Windows Mobile 5 PDA in order to write apps for it, but I can't manage to get the adapter to work. I tried on Windows 7 and no drivers were found, on Windows 10 and the driver was installed, but the device can't start Error code 10, then I started a Windows XP VM and attached the Bluetooth adapter to it and the drivers installed with no issue, and I was able to pair my PDA and sync it.

All the drivers I found for it either failed to install, either said that I don't have a license to use the software, and most of them were just template links to download a 'Driver Identifier' software that would fill my machine with adware and trash.

These are the informations I found for the adapter:

CSR Cambridge Silicone Radio CSR8510 A10

USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_8891

USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001

:)

TuxPuf, May 13, 2020
  2. if2242 Win User

Windows 10 reinstall "Generic Bluetooth Radio" driver?

Hi, I've been having issues with bluetooth. I uninstalled the the Generic Bluetooth Radio driver from the bluetooth node of the device manager. When I scan for hardware changes, Windows does not detect that the driver is missing and does not reinstall
    it. What I need is a link to download a new copy of the driver. Please do not recommend using troubleshooters as I've already used them and they've been no help with this problem. All I need is a way to reinstall the Generic Bluetooth Radio driver. Thank you.

if2242, May 13, 2020
  3. generic bluetooth driver

Hello Jessica,

I'm Independent Advisor and Microsoft MVP, here to help you with your question.

I suggest you to download latest Bluetooth driver from your device manufacturer's website and install it.

Or you can try steps mentioned here to install generic Bluetooth driver:

https://www.kapilarya.com/bluetooth-missing-in-...

Let us know if this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

Kapil Arya [Directly], May 13, 2020
  4. Generic Bluetooth Radio no drivers issue

Bluetooth issues with the driver.

Hi,

We would like to know more about your Bluetooth driver concern. Kindly answer the following questions:

• When did you start encountering the issue?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this issue?
    • Is the Bluetooth driver detected under Device Manager?

Meanwhile, you can consider removing/uninstalling the Bluetooth driver from the Device Manager and then restart your computer. In that way, the system will automatically install the generic Bluetooth driver.

To uninstall the Bluetooth driver, follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key + R on your keyboard, type
      devmgmt.msc, and then hit Enter.
    • Expand Bluetooth.
    • Right-click the Bluetooth driver, and then select Uninstall. (Note: If the driver is not located in Bluetooth, then you can look for it under
      Other devices.)
    • Restart your computer.

Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, May 13, 2020
Thema:

Generic Bluetooth Radio no drivers issue

1. Generic Bluetooth Radio no drivers issue - Similar Threads - Generic Bluetooth Radio

2. Generic Bluetooth Radio isnt working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Generic Bluetooth Radio isnt working.: Hello.Today. I bought an a Bluetooth 5.0 adapter and it doesn't workI tried for searching drivers for it but i was afraid that ill get a virus.Cambridge Silicon Radio Ltd.Port_#0001.Hub_#0001This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required...
  3. Generic Bluetooth Radio isnt working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Generic Bluetooth Radio isnt working.: Hello.Today. I bought an a Bluetooth 5.0 adapter and it doesn't workI tried for searching drivers for it but i was afraid that ill get a virus.Cambridge Silicon Radio Ltd.Port_#0001.Hub_#0001This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required...
  4. Generic Bluetooth Radio Adapter not getting installed.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Generic Bluetooth Radio Adapter not getting installed.: Hi, I have a HP Pavilion dv6-6165tx and I have windows 10 installed on my device. The generic bluetooth radio adapter was working fine till I installed iobit driver booster and installed updates for my device. Since then I have been unable to connect to my wireless...
  5. Generic Bluetooth Radio

Generic Bluetooth Radio: Need Generic Bluetooth Radio driver to download for Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/generic-bluetooth-radio/63f1ac8c-4161-448b-9d05-21e54fa6b969
  6. Generic Bluetooth radio problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Generic Bluetooth radio problem: Hi all, I recently bought a Inspiron 3471 and it has been absolutely fine until recently. Today i attempted to pair my bluetooth headphones and nothing appeared on the add devices menu. I then googled the problem and attempted to reinstall the Generic Bluetooth Radio but...
  7. No Sound, Generic Bluetooth Stereo Generic Audio Driver Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No Sound, Generic Bluetooth Stereo Generic Audio Driver Issue: The Device: Advertised as Universal. Capello Ci302 www.hellocapello.com -home stereo with fm, bluetooth, cd player, and aux, and remote control. pairs perfectly with Iphone and Samsung Android phone. requires Bluetooth 2.1 EDR Windows 10 home 1909 on Samsung...
  8. generic bluetooth radio stopped working

generic bluetooth radio stopped working: My bluetooth connection has stopped working. I've tried uninstalling the device and that does nothing. I've restarted the service and that does nothing. Checking the properties in device manager, the device status says: This device cannot start. Code 10 {Operation Failed}...
  9. generic bluetooth driver

generic bluetooth driver: i need to install the genric bluetooth driver to my computer because update wont use my current csr driver just trying to find a safe download to put driver on my computer with windows 10...
  10. Windows 10 reinstall "Generic Bluetooth Radio" driver?

Windows 10 reinstall "Generic Bluetooth Radio" driver?: Hi, I've been having issues with bluetooth. I uninstalled the the Generic Bluetooth Radio driver from the bluetooth node of the device manager. When I scan for hardware changes, Windows does not detect that the driver is missing and does not reinstall it. What I need is a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. generic bluetooth radio driver USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_8891 USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001

2. USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001 This device cannot start. (Code 10)