Windows 10: Generic keys and License keys.

Discus and support Generic keys and License keys. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Question, I have a windows 10 home generic key installed with permanent activation (Was like this when I got it from the company that my sister brought... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by TonyB83, Mar 16, 2019.

1. TonyB83 Win User

Generic keys and License keys.

Question, I have a windows 10 home generic key installed with permanent activation (Was like this when I got it from the company that my sister brought it from) and I am just wondering, would this be the reason why I have been having problems with some games running?

I know its a generic key because I copied the generic key using ProduKey, and then ran a search on the key. I also checked it with a windows 10 home Key that they gave me as well that is not used on this system, is this the reason why I am having problems with games like just cause 3 etc (crashing with BSOD's) at times (and no problems with games like anthem etc?

:)

TonyB83, Mar 16, 2019
  2. alexp999 Win User

[WTB]   Vista Ultimate x64 key

You cant buy keys, only physical objects, i.e cd and key. its in the forum rules.

alexp999, Mar 16, 2019
  3. tiys Win User
    GIVING AWAY: Quake 3, MOH:AA keys

Eh, I think If I remember correctly, in the rules, there can't be passing along of keys or something, just physical stuff....

4. tiys Win User

GIVING AWAY: Quake 3, MOH:AA keys

I don't want to start a arguement or anything, or question ur authority, but according to W1zzard,
    I can say fo sho that a key for something is a software license..

Thema:

1. Generic keys and License keys. - Similar Threads - Generic keys License

2. Is it safe using generic key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is it safe using generic key: I installed windows 10 pro with generic key is it safe to use because i dont have a oem or retail key to activate the windows so is safe to use and if it dosent how can i deactivate the key because Iam not able to deactivate the key...
  3. Is it safe using generic key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it safe using generic key: I installed windows 10 pro with generic key is it safe to use because i dont have a oem or retail key to activate the windows so is safe to use and if it dosent how can i deactivate the key because Iam not able to deactivate the key...
  4. windows 10 generic key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 generic key: i bought a computer last month and today i found out that the windows is activated with generic key i had to clean install in order to get rid of that, after the clean install i was surprised that i got digital license how is that? i didn't pay for it and i believe that...
  5. Generic product key?

Generic product key?: I am installing an SSD for a friend on a working PC with an old patter drive that is super slow. I used a product key finder and got VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM- 9MPGT-3V66T product key finder says this is OEM and I need a digital license for activation. This PC is licensed already....
  6. generic upgrade key not working

generic upgrade key not working: i reinstalled windows 10 on my pc yesterday, and because it wasn't activated during setup, it isn't activated now, so i don't have a license, and i installed windows 10 pro n because that's what i downloaded when flashing my usb with rufus, and i've set it up enough that i...
  7. the generic key is not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    the generic key is not working: the generic key for upgrading an oem home to pro is not working is there another that might work i have a gaming laptop that is a few years old and am trying to do an upgrade from a windows 10 oem copy to a pro key and cant validate either the pro key or the that is given in...
  8. generic product key

generic product key: anyone have generic product key for windows 10 home single language version 2004? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/generic-product-key/43a2179d-fa3b-4314-b60c-34057fefb104
  9. Generic Keys

Generic Keys: Hey guys, When i got this computer I checked the product key using produkey, and I did a search and I found that it is a generic key, now they sent me out a copy of windows 10 home, and I have not used that key yet, so my question is this, if I put my new key in that I...
  10. Need a generic key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need a generic key: I completelely dont know my product key for my windows 10 HP, I was just given this computer from a brother. When it run into a problem I had to factory reset it and install new windows on it. PLEASE HELP!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. generic windows license keys