Windows 10: /* generic skin parent */

Discus and support /* generic skin parent */ in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; While doing thru folders on computer, I found two that say, Workflow and the following is in one of the folders that has the following: /* generic skin... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Lu01, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Lu01 Win User

/* generic skin parent */

While doing thru folders on computer, I found two that say, Workflow and the following is in one of the folders that has the following: /* generic skin parent */, what does this mean exactly?

:)

Lu01, Dec 7, 2019

2. Parental Settings

Hi
    Anngelique,

To better assist you with your concern, please follow troubleshooting steps on how to remove parental controls below:

• Go to the Control Panel from the Windows Start menu.
    • Click User Accounts.
    • Click Parental Controls.
    • Click on your account photo.
    • Choose Parental control off.
    The steps provided works only if the user account has full access to the PC.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Phillip Pio, Dec 7, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Parental Controls aren't working

Hi,

The issue could be because of corrupted files. I suggest you to delete the corrupted files yourself and see if it helps

to resolve the issue, please follow these steps:

1) Make sure your children are signed out of any monitored accounts.

2) Sign in with an administrator account and find the folder that contains the corrupted files.

There are two ways to do this. The easiest way is to enter the complete file path:

• On the Start screen, type C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Parental Controls and press Enter.

• If you’d rather open each folder individually, follow these steps:
    a. Go to This PC

b. Open C:, open the
    ProgramData folder, open the Microsoft folder, open the
    Windows folder, and open the Parental Controls folder.

3) Delete all contents of the Parental Controls folder.

This will delete any corrupt files. Your settings will be downloaded again from familysafety.microsoft.com the next time you sign in.

Hope it helps. Reply with the result and I'll be happy to help you further. Thank you

Arul_D, Dec 7, 2019
  4. /* generic skin parent */

Redeemed skin

I bought a Lego Minecraft set and there was a code to redeem a skin. I entered the code and I am unable to find it in the game. Any suggestions?

DanielleMills1, Dec 7, 2019
Thema:

/* generic skin parent */

1. /* generic skin parent */ - Similar Threads - generic skin parent

2. QTTabBar skins...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    QTTabBar skins...: is there a skin that shows the tabs in the titlebar? i know stardock groupy and clover (which im 100% sure is spyware...) do this but is there a way to make qttabbar look like these? having tabs in the titlebar looks cleaner.. thanks. 180534
  3. Blue Skin

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Skin: My new HP Laptop with Windows 10 is shutting down regularly with blue skin. when i am checking up health, it shows good health.Kindly help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-skin/ef10c9c5-37d3-4847-a385-6e1b9f7299c3
  4. Minecraft Earth Skin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Earth Skin: I just recently found an email in my account about the Minecraft Earth Skin that you get for free for playing the early access. I went and redeemed the code and it was successful and it did not show up at first. I thought it might need time to update so I gave it a day and it...
  5. not seeing my skins?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    not seeing my skins?: Hi so I bought skins in Microsoft store for fortnite but dont see them in my account and was wondering if I could get some help on how to get them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-seeing-my-skins/b9e5124a-c486-4b37-908b-09a914b78fdd"
  6. Win 7 skin

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win 7 skin: Hi there guys. Is there any software around that will turn win 10 to look like win 7? I know there is classicshell for the start menu, but I also want everything to look like win 7. Especially control panel and explorer. Thank you. submitted by /u/VladislavL [link]...
  7. Skin-On Interfaces project - Artificial Skin for Mobile Devices Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Skin-On Interfaces project - Artificial Skin for Mobile Devices Mobile: Skin-On Interfaces are devices that augment existing devices with realistic skin Human skin is the best interface for interaction. I propose this new paradigm in which interactive devices have their own artificial skin, thus enabling new forms of input gestures for...
  8. Redeemed skin

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Redeemed skin: I bought a Lego Minecraft set and there was a code to redeem a skin. I entered the code and I am unable to find it in the game. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/redeemed-skin/81ae31ea-5175-4a78-ac3a-0baa2576c663"
  9. Minecraft Skin Packs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Skin Packs: I purchased the Sunrise Highschool skin pack by The Hive. I got an email confirmation with my order number and it states my card was successfully charged, but the pack is still locked when I log into my minecraft account and it hasn't shown up under my available packs link....
  10. AlienBreed skin pack

in Windows 10 Customization
    AlienBreed skin pack: I'm thinking about downloading alien breed skin pack. Does anyone have any insight regarding problems it might have with windows 10 v1709? 104048