Windows 10: Genie effect

Discus and support Genie effect in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I wanted to get the macOS genie effect in my windows 10 machine without replacing my normal taskbar or installing windowFX can anyone help me???... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ShubhamPrasad2, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Genie effect

I wanted to get the macOS genie effect in my windows 10 machine without replacing my normal taskbar or installing windowFX can anyone help me???

:)

ShubhamPrasad2, Sep 16, 2020

2. Mac genie minimize effect for windows 10?

Is there any windows app that can simulate the Mac OS Genie minimize effect when minimising file explorer windows/opened apps in Win 10?
    With Winstep Nexus I can get the dock thingy similar to mac, so was wondering if its possible to have the cool genie effect Genie effect :) My windows version is 1909 (OS Build 18363.693)

onlytanmoy, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mac genie minimize effect for windows 10?

WindowFX

Edwin, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Genie effect

Netgear Genie App compatability with Windows 10

These steps got my Net Gear Genie app up and running. I found 2 executables in the Program Files (v86)/NetGear Genie folder: wpdel and wpinst. I had to set them both to run in compatibility mode for Windows 8. Then the app behaved as it did before I upgraded
    to Windows 10.

RichL_1973, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Genie effect

1. Genie effect - Similar Threads - Genie effect

2. Does changing a registry key inside of this path have an immediate effect?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Does changing a registry key inside of this path have an immediate effect?: Hello,I wish to find out if changing enteries in Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentSet001\Enum\USB\Has an immediate effect, has an effect only when usb is reseated, has an effect only when usb port is changed, or requires reboot for effect.Thank you!...
  3. Mac genie minimize effect for windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Mac genie minimize effect for windows 10?: Is there any windows app that can simulate the Mac OS Genie minimize effect when minimising file explorer windows/opened apps in Win 10? With Winstep Nexus I can get the dock thingy similar to mac, so was wondering if its possible to have the cool genie effect :) My windows...
  4. Genie Timeline

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Genie Timeline: Hello, My Genie Timeline is not working. It worked without problems on Windows 7 but I've just recently upgraded to Windows 10, it worked ok after set up but has stopped working and won't open when selected in Startup. Thank you...
  5. guidance running legacy products "Outlook Express" and "Genie Backup"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    guidance running legacy products "Outlook Express" and "Genie Backup": I have a Seagate eSATA external hard drive that contains data from several years ago. To access the data under Windows 10, I will need to obtain current versions of two "legacy" software products: 1 Outlook ExpressOE; 2 Genie BackupGBM. I was pleasantly surprised to find...
  6. In Settings, Devices under Other devices there are 60+ Genie Media Servers that are not...

In Settings, Devices under Other devices there are 60+ Genie Media Servers that are not...: How do I get rid of these without having to remove them one by one? Desktop, Core i3, 3.30GHz, Local built. Version 1809, Build 17763.292 Release Preview...
  7. Lots of Genie Media Servers under Devices and Printers

Lots of Genie Media Servers under Devices and Printers: I use Windows 10 home edition and found lots of Genie Media Servers in the multi-media section of Devices and Printers. And a new one showed up there yesterday. I saw more that 30 of them in the list....
  8. Multiple Genie Media Servers under Devices and Printers – Windows 10

Multiple Genie Media Servers under Devices and Printers – Windows 10: new Genie Media Server appears in the multi-media section of Devices and Printers. There must be 30-40 of them listed. It says that this is a problem on W8 but I have W10. So how can I fix this? ***Title modified from: Windows 10 & Netgear Genie***...
  9. Windows 10 & Netgear Genie

Windows 10 & Netgear Genie: new Genie Media Server appears in the multi-media section of Devices and Printers. There must be 30-40 of them listed. It says that this is a problem on W8 but I have W10. So how can I fix this?...
  10. Genie Media Server

Genie Media Server: Does anyone know the product code for Genie Media Server? I'm trying to uninstall it ... but it's not on my Programs and Features list. The Fixit utility asks me for the product number....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. genie effect for windows 10