Windows 10: Genie Media Server

Discus and support Genie Media Server in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Does anyone know the product code for Genie Media Server? I'm trying to uninstall it ... but it's not on my Programs and Features list. The Fixit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RKKramer46, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Genie Media Server

Does anyone know the product code for Genie Media Server? I'm trying to uninstall it ... but it's not on my Programs and Features list. The Fixit utility asks me for the product number.

:)

RKKramer46, Sep 24, 2018

2. Media/File Server on the cheap

Hey guys,

My PC is currently filling up and i have 4 HDDs.

I use my PC as a media server as well as a gaming rig.

What I want/need to do is build an external enclosure/rig that is cheap money wise and effective as a file/media server that is DNLA compliant. It would be nice to be able to run my Usenet through it and control it via web interface and remote connect. I would use Linux if a step by step guide is available for setting up the DNLA server and such as well.

This is my first foray into this field of PCs. Help please! ^_^

Killer_Rubber_Ducky, Sep 24, 2018
  3. Media/File Server on the cheap

Since I am not able to help too much with this(except I have to say I do like the case you have chosen), I leave you this video for inspiration[yt]TtWfTrY-Wug[/yt]
    ​bump ....to get this server going!

dank1983man420, Sep 24, 2018
  4. Genie Media Server

Netgear Genie App compatability with Windows 10

These steps got my Net Gear Genie app up and running. I found 2 executables in the Program Files (v86)/NetGear Genie folder: wpdel and wpinst. I had to set them both to run in compatibility mode for Windows 8. Then the app behaved as it did before I upgraded
    to Windows 10.

RichL_1973, Sep 24, 2018
Thema:

Genie Media Server

1. Genie Media Server - Similar Threads - Genie Media Server

2. Media server stops?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Media server stops?: I run the latest version of Windows 10 Professional. Media server is enabled, and works fine when the computer is active showing the desktop. Sleep, hibernation, and hybrid sleep are all set to never. The screen blaks after 10 minutes. Drives are set to never shut down. With...
  3. Genie effect

in Windows 10 Customization
    Genie effect: I wanted to get the macOS genie effect in my windows 10 machine without replacing my normal taskbar or installing windowFX can anyone help me??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/genie-effect/9135e502-a31a-4583-bbab-d7e5bf1bf511
  4. Genie Timeline

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Genie Timeline: Hello, My Genie Timeline is not working. It worked without problems on Windows 7 but I've just recently upgraded to Windows 10, it worked ok after set up but has stopped working and won't open when selected in Startup. Thank you...
  5. In Settings, Devices under Other devices there are 60+ Genie Media Servers that are not...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    In Settings, Devices under Other devices there are 60+ Genie Media Servers that are not...: How do I get rid of these without having to remove them one by one? Desktop, Core i3, 3.30GHz, Local built. Version 1809, Build 17763.292 Release Preview...
  6. Lots of Genie Media Servers under Devices and Printers

Lots of Genie Media Servers under Devices and Printers: I use Windows 10 home edition and found lots of Genie Media Servers in the multi-media section of Devices and Printers. And a new one showed up there yesterday. I saw more that 30 of them in the list....
  7. Multiple Genie Media Servers under Devices and Printers – Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Multiple Genie Media Servers under Devices and Printers – Windows 10: new Genie Media Server appears in the multi-media section of Devices and Printers. There must be 30-40 of them listed. It says that this is a problem on W8 but I have W10. So how can I fix this? ***Title modified from: Windows 10 & Netgear Genie***...
  8. Windows 10 & Netgear Genie

Windows 10 & Netgear Genie: new Genie Media Server appears in the multi-media section of Devices and Printers. There must be 30-40 of them listed. It says that this is a problem on W8 but I have W10. So how can I fix this?...
  9. media servers

media servers: i have around 40 media servers showing, all are grayed out. How can I get rid of all these ghosts ? My media section on the netgear genie has been all unchecked and server name removed....
  10. Media Server

Media Server: Hello! I have a Sharp Smart Tv that I used to stream my photos, music and videos to. However now when I try to access the "Media Server" from the tv, I get "No server Found". I have checked the tv and no updates have been performed. The pc which is running Win 10 Home,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. genie media servers windows 10

2. génie media server

3. Genie Media Servers

4. genie media server windows 10,
  5. genie media servers windows 10 not connected,
  6. genie media servers in loop,
  7. inactive genie media servers windows 10,
  8. why windows 10 has sho many multimedia servers,
  9. Genie-Media-Servers,
  10. genie media servers under devices,
  11. geniemedia server,