Windows 10: Genie Timeline

Discus and support Genie Timeline in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, My Genie Timeline is not working. It worked without problems on Windows 7 but I've just recently upgraded to Windows 10, it worked ok after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Carmenoranda_48, Jan 30, 2020.

1. Genie Timeline

Hello,

My Genie Timeline is not working. It worked without problems on Windows 7 but I've just recently upgraded to Windows 10, it worked ok after set up but has stopped working and won't open when selected in Startup.

Thank you

:)

Carmenoranda_48, Jan 30, 2020

2. Netgear Genie App compatability with Windows 10

These steps got my Net Gear Genie app up and running. I found 2 executables in the Program Files (v86)/NetGear Genie folder: wpdel and wpinst. I had to set them both to run in compatibility mode for Windows 8. Then the app behaved as it did before I upgraded
    to Windows 10.

RichL_1973, Jan 30, 2020
  3. Timeline Activity not showing up

The timeline activity just won't show up on the timeline window. I always get "Use your PC more for activities."

I have enabled the settings required for timeline in Privacy > Activity History:

Let Windows collect my activities

Let Windows Sync my activities

Show activities from accounts

I also tried using regedit to add these variables in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\System

• EnableActivityFeed
    • PublishUserActivities
    • UploadUserActivities
    All the variables are set to 1, and are DWORD values. (as stated in this article http://www.thewindowsclub.com/timeline-feature-not-working-windows), to no effect.

Any more troubleshooting steps I can go through?

HiranmayaGundu, Jan 30, 2020
  4. Genie Timeline

Genie Media Server

Does anyone know the product code for Genie Media Server? I'm trying to uninstall it ... but it's not on my Programs and Features list. The Fixit utility asks me for the product number.

RKKramer46, Jan 30, 2020
Thema:

Genie Timeline

1. Genie Timeline - Similar Threads - Genie Timeline

2. How to add multiple images to the timeline in Clipchamp?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to add multiple images to the timeline in Clipchamp?: I have about 60 images of the ellipse. I would like to animate them in Clipchamp. How do I add all of them to the timeline, and how do I set the display to time one second?Peter...
  3. Genie effect

in Windows 10 Customization
    Genie effect: I wanted to get the macOS genie effect in my windows 10 machine without replacing my normal taskbar or installing windowFX can anyone help me??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/genie-effect/9135e502-a31a-4583-bbab-d7e5bf1bf511
  4. Mac genie minimize effect for windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Mac genie minimize effect for windows 10?: Is there any windows app that can simulate the Mac OS Genie minimize effect when minimising file explorer windows/opened apps in Win 10? With Winstep Nexus I can get the dock thingy similar to mac, so was wondering if its possible to have the cool genie effect :) My windows...
  5. guidance running legacy products "Outlook Express" and "Genie Backup"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    guidance running legacy products "Outlook Express" and "Genie Backup": I have a Seagate eSATA external hard drive that contains data from several years ago. To access the data under Windows 10, I will need to obtain current versions of two "legacy" software products: 1 Outlook ExpressOE; 2 Genie BackupGBM. I was pleasantly surprised to find...
  6. In Settings, Devices under Other devices there are 60+ Genie Media Servers that are not...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    In Settings, Devices under Other devices there are 60+ Genie Media Servers that are not...: How do I get rid of these without having to remove them one by one? Desktop, Core i3, 3.30GHz, Local built. Version 1809, Build 17763.292 Release Preview...
  7. Lots of Genie Media Servers under Devices and Printers

Lots of Genie Media Servers under Devices and Printers: I use Windows 10 home edition and found lots of Genie Media Servers in the multi-media section of Devices and Printers. And a new one showed up there yesterday. I saw more that 30 of them in the list....
  8. Multiple Genie Media Servers under Devices and Printers – Windows 10

Multiple Genie Media Servers under Devices and Printers – Windows 10: new Genie Media Server appears in the multi-media section of Devices and Printers. There must be 30-40 of them listed. It says that this is a problem on W8 but I have W10. So how can I fix this? ***Title modified from: Windows 10 & Netgear Genie***...
  9. Windows 10 & Netgear Genie

Windows 10 & Netgear Genie: new Genie Media Server appears in the multi-media section of Devices and Printers. There must be 30-40 of them listed. It says that this is a problem on W8 but I have W10. So how can I fix this?...
  10. Genie Media Server

Genie Media Server: Does anyone know the product code for Genie Media Server? I'm trying to uninstall it ... but it's not on my Programs and Features list. The Fixit utility asks me for the product number....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. genie timeline stopped working

2. genie media service