Windows 10: Geninstallere Win 10 Pro 64bit

Discus and support Geninstallere Win 10 Pro 64bit in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Jeg fik opdateret min win7pro og optog backop med acronic. Min computer blev muligvis infecteret med virus så jeg slettede alt og omformaterede alle 3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Villy Th.Hansen, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Geninstallere Win 10 Pro 64bit

Jeg fik opdateret min win7pro og optog backop med acronic.

Min computer blev muligvis infecteret med virus så jeg slettede alt og omformaterede alle 3 harddiske på computeren

Indsatte min recovery disk men halvvejs igennem installeringen af backkopen stoppede den og sagde at den var corupt.

har dovnloded win pogram på usb stik og prøvet at installeret men den beder om en key og den jeg har vil den ikke godkende.

Hvad gør jeg?.

HVIS jeg køber en ny vil den vel også sige den er corupt.??

MVH

villy Th. Hansen

:)

Villy Th.Hansen, Jan 10, 2019
  2. Garyw Win User

kill dwm.exe windows 10 pro 64bit

I found this link

What is dwm.exe and why is it using so much memory?

With this note: "The steps below only work for Windows Vista and Windows 7. Desktop Windows Manager is not displayed in the Services window on Windows 8 and Windows 10, and therefore cannot be turned off or disabled."

These links have suggestions for improving performance:

dwm.exe Desktop Window Manager High CPU on Windows 10 [Solved] - Driver Easy
    Fix: Dwm.exe issues in Windows 10
    I would start here:

Geninstallere Win 10 Pro 64bit [​IMG]

Garyw, Jan 10, 2019
  3. mos187 Win User
    Xp Or Vista (64bit)???

Hey Guyz,

wondering which 64bit OS would be better for gaming, win xp 64bit or vista ultimate 64bit or should i just stick with my current win xp pro. 32bit, to be honest i didnt want the upgrade but i recently installed an additional 2GB 667mhz ram to make it a total of 2x2GB 667mhz running on dual channel mode, but the problem is that my xp only reads 3.5GB which is sad.

so anyways ill be using my pc for alot of stuff but mainly gaming and im confused wither to go with xp or vista (both 64bit), any suggestions guyz......

thanxx..

mos187, Jan 10, 2019
  4. Geninstallere Win 10 Pro 64bit

Lost old Documents after two-phased reinstall of W7 Home 32bit by W10 Pro 64bit?

Hi Andrewz,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if file is in hidden mode.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you reinstalled Windows 7, are you able to find the files and folders on the computer?
    • When you say that "When Windows 7 Pro 64bit started for the first time", are you able to login to user account on the computer?

I suggest you to refer to the suggestion provided in the Microsoft Help Article and check if it helps.

Find lost files after the update to Windows 10:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12386/windows-10-find-lost-files-after-update

Please get back to us with an update on issue with finding Windows.old folder on Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

Geninstallere Win 10 Pro 64bit

1. Geninstallere Win 10 Pro 64bit - Similar Threads - Geninstallere Pro 64bit

2. Upgrade from Win7 Pro 64bit to Win 10 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade from Win7 Pro 64bit to Win 10 Home: 1.I have Win 7 Pro 64bit installed on this computer. I have a genuine product code.2.I wish to upgrade to Win 10 , preferrably without having to reload programs, email provider or Firefox. Is this still a free service? How do I do this?3.I wish to connect the upgraded...
  3. Cannot upgrade from win 10 pro 32bit to 64bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot upgrade from win 10 pro 32bit to 64bit: Hello,I recently "upgraded" my PC from Core 2 duo E6300 to Dual core E6700. and also got new ram sticks total up to 8gb ddr2. I am running win 10pro 32bit currently but due to the limitation of the operating system only 3.2gb of RAM is usable and the processor is stuck at...
  4. Cannot upgrade from win 10 pro 32bit to 64bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot upgrade from win 10 pro 32bit to 64bit: Hello,I recently "upgraded" my PC from Core 2 duo E6300 to Dual core E6700. and also got new ram sticks total up to 8gb ddr2. I am running win 10pro 32bit currently but due to the limitation of the operating system only 3.2gb of RAM is usable and the processor is stuck at...
  5. Win 10 Pro 1909 64bit setup error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 Pro 1909 64bit setup error: downloaded win 10 pro 1909, ran setup.exe, got error message autorun.dll could not be loaded or is corrupt setup cannot continue. error code [0x7E]. any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks for your help in advance....
  6. How can I upgrade my Win 10 64bit home ed to Win 10 64bit pro?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I upgrade my Win 10 64bit home ed to Win 10 64bit pro?: I want to upgrade my Win 10 64bit home ed to Win 10 64bit pro, can it be done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-upgrade-my-win-10-64bit-home-ed-to-win/b70e49ce-e3da-4f0a-9725-9af0db3ac449"
  7. I am having trouble with Win 10, 64bit Pro.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am having trouble with Win 10, 64bit Pro.: I am having trouble with Win 10, 64bit Pro. It loads fine, but there is no video at the end of loading the opening screen, just black raster. I have reloaded the programs from DVD and USB media with the same result. However, when I start it in 'safe mode' all appears well,...
  8. Compatibility Of my hardware for Win 10 Pro 64bit upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Compatibility Of my hardware for Win 10 Pro 64bit upgrade: Ok everyone I'm an 74yo bloke who is very cautious in what I do. I have been running Win 7 Pro 64 bit Sp1 since about Nov 2009. The time has come for me to venture into the world of Win 10m Pro 64bit but before I do I want it goes as hassle free as possible. Before I venture...
  9. How to turn on firewall Win 10 Pro 64bit

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to turn on firewall Win 10 Pro 64bit: Been using Bitdefender Firewall for years...but I need to disable Bitdefender and re-enable Windows firewall. Bitdefender FW disabled but can't get Windows FW to enable Can not find suggestion that works to turn Windows 10 Pro firewall back on ? Thanks...TiminAz 68143
  10. Win 10 Pro 64bit constantly downloading something at 64Mbs

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 Pro 64bit constantly downloading something at 64Mbs: Help!!!! Win 10 is constantly downloading "something" at 64Mbs and using up all my allotted bandwidth. This has been happening every day for hours at a time. In Task Manager, it looks like 'svchost' is accepting the download but I don't know what application it's going to...