Windows 10: Genius EasyPen i405X issue with ioTablet, can't install the driver! (WinTab32.dll -...

Discus and support Genius EasyPen i405X issue with ioTablet, can't install the driver! (WinTab32.dll -... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, it's the first time ever where I post something in a forum to get help with a technical issue related to applications running on my OS, but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MaruMyTami, Jul 14, 2019.

1. Genius EasyPen i405X issue with ioTablet, can't install the driver! (WinTab32.dll -...

Hello, it's the first time ever where I post something in a forum to get help with a technical issue related to applications running on my OS, but I can't seem to find any help elsewhere.

I have a drawing tablet (Genius EasyPen i405X) that I have been using since December of last year. It has never given me problems at all with my laptop, up until yesterday, when after an update done throughout the night, the tablet stopped working altogether on the next day. It stopped responding to the pen, and it was just having the green light it has, blinking only when I disconnected and connected it again to my laptop.

I had thought it was the pen which was damaged and for that reason it wasn't working, thought it was batteries too, but nothing. So after asking a friend about random problems he's had with his own tablet (a Genius one, too) he said it may just have been the driver. So I went and uninstalled the driver (ioTablet, from the official Genius's page) with one window randomly popping up by the end of it, and popping out quickly, and then not coming back.

I restarted, and once I went back on my desktop, I proceded to reinstall the driver. And once I did, this happened:

That was yesterday at 4pm. And I spent all my night and early morning trying to find a fix without much luck at all.

Cleaned everything, tried to install and reinstall, tried downloading again, tried downloading an older version of the driver, cleaned the registry, ran a scan with my antivirus, and even tried compatibility modes... I've done everything I know of, and saw so far.

At the moment I can only use the tablet as an oversized mouse-pad, and since I use it to work and this is my only laptop, I'm really worried it might be dangerous to fix.

So this is the last thing I can try with, hope someone can help me out.

:)

MaruMyTami, Jul 14, 2019

2. EasyPen i405x Windows 10

Hi Roman,

I realize that you are facing issues with Easypen i405x on your Windows 10. It works for you on some areas on windows.

I would suggest you to perform the following steps and see if it fix the issue.

Method 1: You may run the Hardware troubleshooter and check.

Follow the steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Click on Start button, type ‘Troubleshooting’ and click
      troubleshooting under Settings.

• Now type Hardware Troubleshooter in the search option.

• Click on Hardware troubleshooter to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2:
      Try to reinstall the drivers.

We are not sure that you might have the most recent driver, if you’re having trouble with a device, you can try fixing it by updating or reinstalling the driver.

Here’s how:

• Select the Start button, type
      Device Manager, then select it from the list of results.

• Expand Mouse and other pointing device, then right-click the device (or tap and hold) it, and select Update Driver Software.

• Select Search automatically for updated driver software.

• If Windows doesn’t find a new driver, you can try looking for one on the device manufacturer’s website and follow their instructions.
    If these steps don’t work, try reinstalling the driver: open Device Manager, right-click (or tap and hold) the name of the device, and select Uninstall. Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

For more details you may refer to the link below.

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Please do let us know if you need further assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks & Regards

Sarandeep Singh. Microsoft Community

Singh Sarandeep, Jul 14, 2019
  3. my easypen i405x

So my Genius i405x graphic tablet doesn't work on my Windows 10 laptop

since this is my new laptop and I installed my the drivers with it's installer cd and all but it doesn't work,I tried updating it's driver on the Device Manager and it says it's updated but it still doesn't work,I tried using the pen of course but it doesn't
    move at all.

PLEASE HELP ME I HAVE TO MAKE AN ART FOR MY GIRLFRIEND SINCE HER BIRTHDAY IS SOON SEND HELP ASAP >.<

winbertgo13, Jul 14, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

Genius EasyPen i405X issue with ioTablet, can't install the driver! (WinTab32.dll -...

Genius Announces EasyPen M610XA Graphics Tablet

Genius today releases its EasyPen M610XA. This graphics-design tablet with a 6” x 10” working area is bundled with Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 and Corel Painter Essentials 4 making it easy to quickly and professionally edit photos and create digital artwork.

The EasyPen M610XA connects to notebooks and computers through one USB port and is extremely accurate with 4000 LPI and a report rate per second (RPS) of 200. The included cordless stylus is pressure sensitive with 1024 pressure levels, making brush strokes thicker or thinner depending on how hard the stylus is pressed and mimics traditional painting. This high-performance stylus also doubles as a mouse. A left-click is achieved by simply pushing down on the stylus. A right-click button and a scroll button near the tip of the stylus lets it easily double as a mouse.

Genius EasyPen i405X issue with ioTablet, can't install the driver! (WinTab32.dll -... 244a_thm.jpg

The EasyPen M610XA's 6” x 10” working area can be easily switched between 4:3 and widescreen mode. The tablet is extremely slim and has four express keys (Undo, Eraser, Zoom in, Zoom out) near the top for convenience. Additionally, along the top of the contact area there are sixteen programmable hot cells, enabling customization of Microsoft Office and internet shortcuts for easy navigation. A stylus clip at the top right edge of the tablet means you can take the Genius EasyPen M610XA wherever you need to go.

The Genius PenSketch M610XA Graphics-Design Tablet's bundled software includes:
    • Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 (PC & Mac) – allowing you to quickly and professionally edit photos and create digital artwork.
    • Corel Painter Essentials 4 – allowing you to draw and paint from scratch as well as turn photos into stunning paintings.
    • PenDrawer (Windows only) – allowing you to make personal annotations on your favorite photos and save to popular file formats to easily share with your family and friends.
    • PenSign – allowing you to add your digital signature conveniently.
    • Pen Toolbar – allowing you to hand-write notes and sign documents in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and emails.
    Product Highlights:
    • Big 6” x 10” working area for drawing and handwriting
    • 4000 LPI resolution
    • 4 express keys (Undo, Eraser, Zoom in & Zoom out)
    • 16 programmable shortcuts
    • Cordless stylus with 1024 pressure levels
    • Conveniently bundled with helpful software, including: Adobe Photoshop Elements and Corel Painter Essentials 4
    • Available in the US & Canada now
    • MSRP: US$169.99

btarunr, Jul 14, 2019
Thema:

Genius EasyPen i405X issue with ioTablet, can't install the driver! (WinTab32.dll -...

1. Genius EasyPen i405X issue with ioTablet, can't install the driver! (WinTab32.dll -... - Similar Threads - Genius EasyPen i405X

2. Error - wintab32.dll does not exist, cannot uninstall an app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error - wintab32.dll does not exist, cannot uninstall an app: Hi! I own a laptop which runs Windows 11. My graphic tablet VEIKK 50 does not work or let me uninstall it. The app gives me an error saying wintab32.dll does not exist. I tried to solve the issue by wiping my PC and reseting it to factory settings it, for some reason, did not...
  3. Error - wintab32.dll does not exist, cannot uninstall an app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error - wintab32.dll does not exist, cannot uninstall an app: Hi! I own a laptop which runs Windows 11. My graphic tablet VEIKK 50 does not work or let me uninstall it. The app gives me an error saying wintab32.dll does not exist. I tried to solve the issue by wiping my PC and reseting it to factory settings it, for some reason, did not...
  4. Recent Fresh Windows Install Issue MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recent Fresh Windows Install Issue MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll: When installing windows fresh onto my new SSD WD_Black SN750, the install process goes smoothly and I had followed a guide, but when I attempt to install Origin the game service app thingy, it comes up with both errors:I'm not sure if this is an issue many people are having...
  5. Can't install drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't install drivers: I am having this issue for a long time now. Whenever I try to install a driver or update a driver, I get blue screen with 'stop code: power driver state failure'. Not only when installing drivers, but also when I try to restart the laptop or close it via the shut down option....
  6. Questions for geniuses

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Questions for geniuses: So I have a Dell Inspiron 15 7000 with an i5 7000hq and a Gtx graphics card, I think 1080, but my computer struggles a bit. 2 years ago when I got it I downloaded Fortnite and it ran at 60fps which is alright but now I don’t play that, however now my brother uses my computer...
  7. Can't install updates, drivers, etc. Multiple Issues...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't install updates, drivers, etc. Multiple Issues...: So I'm not entirely sure what's going on, but I have gone down a huge rabbit hole in trying to fix my computer issues and just discovering more and more issues. I am really hoping someone is able to help me with this, as I am not computer savvy. Happy to provide logs if you...
  8. Driver installing issue

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Driver installing issue: I currently have a 2080 ti and recently the Intel uhd graphics driver keeps installing. I have disabled it, uninstalled it and it keeps reappearing. When i restart for some reason it comes off disabled or re installs itself. Im using the latest win 10 update and all current...
  9. Msvcr100.dll issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Msvcr100.dll issue: Recenty i got a little problem with my vcredist Everytime i try to play my games (PointBlank.exe), the game won't run if my SysWOW64 folder has msvcr100.dll in it (and there's no error message appear on my screen", just like forced to close). but if i remove the...
  10. can't install drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can't install drivers: I'm trying to install this driver for my xbox 360 wireless receiver but this message is always shown [ATTACH] I've tried restarting, checking windows update, moving the usb to other ports. And still nothing. Please help....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. iotablet winsysdir wintab32.dll

2. genius easypen i405 windows 10

3. iotablet EasyPen i405

4. reset and reinstall easypen i405x