Windows 10: Genius Maxfire Blaze 3 Gamepad on Windows 10

Discus and support Genius Maxfire Blaze 3 Gamepad on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Genius Maxfire Blaze 3 gamepad is buggy on Windows 10 Version 1803. The red dot can not stay at the center in the settings. It is stuck on the left... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Andre Niño, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Genius Maxfire Blaze 3 Gamepad on Windows 10

Genius Maxfire Blaze 3 gamepad is buggy on Windows 10 Version 1803. The red dot can not stay at the center in the settings. It is stuck on the left side. Previous versions of Windows 10 seems to repair itself, but the latest Windows 10 Version 1803 it didn't. Can this be fixed?

Genius Maxfire Blaze 3 Gamepad on Windows 10 a2ec96cf-bee2-4d35-87a7-654ef50315ba?upload=true.jpg

:)

Andre Niño, Nov 8, 2018

2. Gamepad for lumia 730

I am using Lumia 730 from 2 months. I need a gamepad for asphalt 8, nova 3 like games. Suggest me some good gamepad.

ArghadipAdhikari, Nov 8, 2018
  3. windows 10 gamepad problem

Hi Malav,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

After going through the following link I understand that your Gamepad is only compatible with Windows Vista or older versions. Therefore, it will not work in Windows 10.

http://www.enter-multimedia.com/gamepad_single_vibration.html

However, you may download the driver from the following link and run the driver using Windows 10 Compatibility troubleshooter.

http://www.enter-multimedia.com/support.html

Click on USB Gamepad, download the driver and then follow the steps below.

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select
      Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

You may also refer the link below for more help.

Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

(Steps for Windows 8.1 are also applicable for Windows 10 in the above link)

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Arul_D Win User

Genius Maxfire Blaze 3 Gamepad on Windows 10

Gamepad not working in Windows 10

Hello,

I suspect this might be a hardware issue, since your cousin’s gamepad works well on your PC and your gamepad is facing the same issue on your cousin’s PC. So I suggest you to contact the gamepad manufacturer for better assistance.

Arul_D, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

Genius Maxfire Blaze 3 Gamepad on Windows 10

1. Genius Maxfire Blaze 3 Gamepad on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Genius Maxfire Blaze

2. Windows 10 detected double gamepad??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 detected double gamepad??: Hi. I'm connecting 2 USB gamepads to my Win10 laptop to play some old games Neogeo with my son. It's no problem when i connect only 1 gamepad, but cannot play if connect both of them at the same time.The Game Controllers setting is showing that I have connected 4 Twin...
  3. Windows 7 is running blazingly fast, but Windows 10 is running blazingly slow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 7 is running blazingly fast, but Windows 10 is running blazingly slow: The original OS of my device is Windows 7. It was long ago but I remember it being a little slowish. I decided to switch over to Windows 10, I think it was like 2 years ago, I think Cortana was also merged with Search back then, so it was Redstone 5 update I think. When I...
  4. BLAZING HOT PEN-DRIVE !!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    BLAZING HOT PEN-DRIVE !!: I have a SanDisk OTG Pen-drive, if I use it for example more than 3mins, and some writing is going in it, it becomes Blazing hot. It's so hot you can't even put your fingers on the USB area for more than a sec after removing it safely form the computer. So the thing I wanted...
  5. Questions for geniuses

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Questions for geniuses: So I have a Dell Inspiron 15 7000 with an i5 7000hq and a Gtx graphics card, I think 1080, but my computer struggles a bit. 2 years ago when I got it I downloaded Fortnite and it ran at 60fps which is alright but now I don’t play that, however now my brother uses my computer...
  6. Genius islim 300x and windows 10 32 bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Genius islim 300x and windows 10 32 bit: I recently upgraded my PC to Windows 10 Pro 32 bit Version 10.0.19041 Build 19041 from Windows 7 and tried my Genius iSlim 300X camera with it. I tried opening the Windows 10 Camera App and it tells me: "error code: 0xA00F4244 <NoCameraAreAttached>" It doesn’t work and I...
  7. dualshock 3 gamepad from not working properly on a game

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dualshock 3 gamepad from not working properly on a game: Tried to fix a dualshock 3 gamepad from not working properly on a game. Tried SCP Toolkit and x360ce, works on some games. Tried a fix changing the gamepad driver to a USB input device. Didn't work. Then I tried to change the gamepad driver from to its default multiple...
  8. Gamepad

Gamepad: I'm having a problem with my gamepad.I went to device manager and found the device and in it's properties,general,device status i saw this: Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43) A request for the USB device descriptor failed. I've...
  9. Gamepad.

Gamepad.: Evining. I am having a problem with my gamepad. A few days ago it was working fine without problems and recently it stoped working. When i plug it in on my laptop my laptop doesnt even respond to show that im pluging in a device and the gamepad just vibrates untill i unplug...
  10. Blaze on my network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blaze on my network: I have a unknown second computer on my network has well as something called Blaze. what are they and how can i get rid of them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/blaze-on-my-network/31f767c1-33bf-4f9e-9ebb-386bcbf9ec47

Users found this page by searching for:

1. genius maxfire blaze 3 driver

2. maxfire blaze 3 win 10 drivers

3. genius maxfire blaze 3 settings

4. maxfire blaze 3 vibration,
  5. trust maxfire blaze 3,
  6. driver genius maxfire 2 win 10,
  7. disable gamepads from interacting with Windows 10 UI