Windows 10: Genshin Impact Crash Window "Crash_Upload.exe" Win 10

Discus and support Genshin Impact Crash Window "Crash_Upload.exe" Win 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I've been trying to deal with this issue for a long time now, I am trying to play Genshing Impact con my pc but the re is a window that says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SrGerbo, Aug 12, 2021.

1. SrGerbo Win User

Genshin Impact Crash Window "Crash_Upload.exe" Win 10

Hi, I've been trying to deal with this issue for a long time now, I am trying to play Genshing Impact con my pc but the re is a window that says "Crash_Upload.exe" that pops instead of the game and I don't know what else to do. I have already update my windows version and verify for drivers updates but nothing is working. Can someone help me with this?

:)

SrGerbo, Aug 12, 2021

2. Unable to Run Genshin Impact Game

So I've been trying to run a game called "Genshin Impact" on my Windows 10 pc. Whenever I try to run it , it always shows " MSVCP140.dll was not found". I also reinstalled the game a couple times and it would not work. I searched up a few things ,and it
    seemed that I had to download the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x64 Redistributable and the x84 Redistributable. I then installed the game and tried to run it but same problem is still happening. What should I do?

TillyBeans, Aug 12, 2021
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 12, 2021
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Genshin Impact BSOD Issue

Hi Kenigswald

All your minidump files indicate your Nvidia graphics card device driver and PCI.sys as the root cause of your system crashes . . .

That is all that is shown in your minidump files, however, you indicate you have already stopped under-volting your laptop and have the most stable version of that driver installed, from those minidump files, the only thing I would suggest is to try a different
    version of that driver, though it is very strange that your system is crashing on just that one game . . .

DaveM121, Aug 12, 2021
Thema:

1. Genshin Impact Crash Window "Crash_Upload.exe" Win 10 - Similar Threads - Genshin Impact Crash

2. Genshin impact

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Genshin impact: Hello everyone..I'm Daim.. I play a game called Genshin... And the problem I'm facing is that whenever I fullscreen1680x1050my game..it colors changes.. Even though my PC recommend this resolution...I don't know why this is happening..if less my resolution then the colors get...
  3. Genshin impact

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Genshin impact: Hello everyone..I'm Daim.. I play a game called Genshin... And the problem I'm facing is that whenever I fullscreen1680x1050my game..it colors changes.. Even though my PC recommend this resolution...I don't know why this is happening..if less my resolution then the colors get...
  4. Genshin Impact

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Genshin Impact: Is my genshin impact account still safe if i stay on windows 10 and never upgrade to windows 11? But someone says "No. If you are running the game on an unsupported, outdated, or end of support system, you will always run the risk of losing not only your Genshin account, but...
  5. Genshin Impact

Genshin Impact: Is my genshin impact account still safe if i stay on windows 10 and never upgrade to windows 11? But someone says "No. If you are running the game on an unsupported, outdated, or end of support system, you will always run the risk of losing not only your Genshin account, but...
  6. Genshin Impact Crashing

Genshin Impact Crashing: Genshin Impact seems to freeze at random points whenever I play. After the game freezes I receive a Windows notification. I can also still hear the game's audio and can still make inputs.The Windows notification:I have already updated all drivers and used Windows Memory...
  7. Genshin Impact Crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Genshin Impact Crashing: Genshin Impact seems to freeze at random points whenever I play. After the game freezes I receive a Windows notification. I can also still hear the game's audio and can still make inputs.The Windows notification:I have already updated all drivers and used Windows Memory...
  8. Genshin Impact Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Genshin Impact :

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Genshin Impact :: When I download genshin impact it will say "Allow this download to make changes to your desktop", but when I click yes nothing shows up at all I've watched all kinds of videos but I really do not know what to do....
  10. Genshin impact

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Genshin impact: Hi, i would like to know if there is way to run Genshin impact via Comand prompt without putting in administrator for the kernel level anticheat. submitted by /u/--jackette-- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jxgewm/genshin_impact/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com