Windows 10: Genshin Impact Game not Working on Windows 10

Discus and support Genshin Impact Game not Working on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Genshin Impact used to run well on my laptop but suddenly doesn't work anymore, instead, being super slow to the point I can see each frame and one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Maxxx14, Jan 6, 2022.

1. Maxxx14 Win User

Genshin Impact Game not Working on Windows 10

Genshin Impact used to run well on my laptop but suddenly doesn't work anymore, instead, being super slow to the point I can see each frame and one camera rotation or moving forward action takes 5 mins. Super laggy.My specs are:-Windows 10 21H2 64 bit I can't update to 11-Intel Core i5-7200U 2.50 GHz 2.71 GHz-Lenovo Thinkpad T480-Sufficient storage so that's not an issueThis issue started occurring sometime before the game update but after the windows update. So far I've tried updating my driver, setting the in-game graphics to low, high priority in task manager, turning off Game mode settin

:)

Maxxx14, Jan 6, 2022

2. Unable to Run Genshin Impact Game

So I've been trying to run a game called "Genshin Impact" on my Windows 10 pc. Whenever I try to run it , it always shows " MSVCP140.dll was not found". I also reinstalled the game a couple times and it would not work. I searched up a few things ,and it
    seemed that I had to download the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x64 Redistributable and the x84 Redistributable. I then installed the game and tried to run it but same problem is still happening. What should I do?

TillyBeans, Jan 6, 2022
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 6, 2022
  4. Genshin Impact Game not Working on Windows 10

Metro 2033 fails to work on windows 10!

I don't recall you mentioning any trouble shooting steps attempted though. At the very least, doing a quick search and checking threads like this very well may have solved it for you. It's listed as compatible on MS' list of games that work with W10 for a reason, because many if not most are able to get it running on W10. At least some level of workaround may be required, but some got it running without doing anything.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/7670/discussions/0/541907867762253418/

Frag Maniac, Jan 6, 2022
Thema:

Genshin Impact Game not Working on Windows 10

1. Genshin Impact Game not Working on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Genshin Impact Game

2. Genshin impact

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Genshin impact: Hello everyone..I'm Daim.. I play a game called Genshin... And the problem I'm facing is that whenever I fullscreen1680x1050my game..it colors changes.. Even though my PC recommend this resolution...I don't know why this is happening..if less my resolution then the colors get...
  3. Genshin impact

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Genshin impact: Hello everyone..I'm Daim.. I play a game called Genshin... And the problem I'm facing is that whenever I fullscreen1680x1050my game..it colors changes.. Even though my PC recommend this resolution...I don't know why this is happening..if less my resolution then the colors get...
  4. Genshin Impact

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Genshin Impact: Is my genshin impact account still safe if i stay on windows 10 and never upgrade to windows 11? But someone says "No. If you are running the game on an unsupported, outdated, or end of support system, you will always run the risk of losing not only your Genshin account, but...
  5. Genshin Impact

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Genshin Impact: Is my genshin impact account still safe if i stay on windows 10 and never upgrade to windows 11? But someone says "No. If you are running the game on an unsupported, outdated, or end of support system, you will always run the risk of losing not only your Genshin account, but...
  6. Genshin Impact Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Genshin Impact Crashing: Genshin Impact seems to freeze at random points whenever I play. After the game freezes I receive a Windows notification. I can also still hear the game's audio and can still make inputs.The Windows notification:I have already updated all drivers and used Windows Memory...
  7. Genshin Impact Game not Working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Genshin Impact Game not Working on Windows 10: Genshin Impact used to run well on my laptop but suddenly doesn't work anymore, instead, being super slow to the point I can see each frame and one camera rotation or moving forward action takes 5 mins. Super laggy.My specs are:-Windows 10 21H2 64 bit I can't update to...
  8. Genshin Impact :

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Genshin Impact :: When I download genshin impact it will say "Allow this download to make changes to your desktop", but when I click yes nothing shows up at all I've watched all kinds of videos but I really do not know what to do....
  9. Genshin impact

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Genshin impact: Hi, i would like to know if there is way to run Genshin impact via Comand prompt without putting in administrator for the kernel level anticheat. submitted by /u/--jackette-- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jxgewm/genshin_impact/
  10. Unable to Run Genshin Impact Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Run Genshin Impact Game: So I've been trying to run a game called "Genshin Impact" on my Windows 10 pc. Whenever I try to run it , it always shows " MSVCP140.dll was not found". I also reinstalled the game a couple times and it would not work. I searched up a few things ,and it seemed that I had to...