Windows 10: Genshin Impact not launching on Windows 11

Discus and support Genshin Impact not launching on Windows 11 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Genshin Impact is one of the best role-playing games in the world. However, we can not say that there are no issues with the game. For a lot of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jan 13, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

Genshin Impact not launching on Windows 11

Genshin Impact not launching on Windows 11 Genshin-Impact-not-Launching.jpg
    Genshin Impact is one of the best role-playing games in the world. However, we can not say that there are no issues with the game. For a lot of Genshin Impact is not launching or starting on their Windows 11 or Windows 10 PC. If you too are facing this issue, then check out the […]

This article Genshin Impact not launching on Windows 11 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jan 13, 2022

2. Unable to Run Genshin Impact Game

So I've been trying to run a game called "Genshin Impact" on my Windows 10 pc. Whenever I try to run it , it always shows " MSVCP140.dll was not found". I also reinstalled the game a couple times and it would not work. I searched up a few things ,and it
    seemed that I had to download the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x64 Redistributable and the x84 Redistributable. I then installed the game and tried to run it but same problem is still happening. What should I do?

TillyBeans, Jan 13, 2022
  3. Unable to launch IE 11 in windows 10

tks for the advice.

Method 1 = still unable to launch IE 11

Method 2 = all updates have been installed

Method 3 = inetcpl.cpland cannot be found

I'm still unable to launch IE 11.

Any other methods to resolve the issue?

Celest Koh, Jan 13, 2022
  4. Karla Alm Win User

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Jan 13, 2022
Thema:

1. Genshin Impact not launching on Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Genshin Impact launching

2. Blue screen everytime try to launch Genshin Impact

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen everytime try to launch Genshin Impact: Hi,My computer blue screen 3 times when I tried to open Genshin Impact.The blue screen occur when I log in to screen game run file verify and I never got to login screen twiceThe third time occur while i run repair through launcher not open game and it als run file verifyThe...
  3. Blue screen everytime try to launch Genshin Impact

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen everytime try to launch Genshin Impact: Hi,My computer blue screen 3 times when I tried to open Genshin Impact.The blue screen occur when I log in to screen game run file verify and I never got to login screen twiceThe third time occur while i run repair through launcher not open game and it als run file verifyThe...
  4. Genshin impact

Genshin impact: Hello everyone..I'm Daim.. I play a game called Genshin... And the problem I'm facing is that whenever I fullscreen1680x1050my game..it colors changes.. Even though my PC recommend this resolution...I don't know why this is happening..if less my resolution then the colors get...
  5. Genshin impact

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Genshin impact: Hello everyone..I'm Daim.. I play a game called Genshin... And the problem I'm facing is that whenever I fullscreen1680x1050my game..it colors changes.. Even though my PC recommend this resolution...I don't know why this is happening..if less my resolution then the colors get...
  6. Genshin Impact

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Genshin Impact: Is my genshin impact account still safe if i stay on windows 10 and never upgrade to windows 11? But someone says "No. If you are running the game on an unsupported, outdated, or end of support system, you will always run the risk of losing not only your Genshin account, but...
  7. Genshin Impact

Genshin Impact: Is my genshin impact account still safe if i stay on windows 10 and never upgrade to windows 11? But someone says "No. If you are running the game on an unsupported, outdated, or end of support system, you will always run the risk of losing not only your Genshin account, but...
  8. Microsoft Family Genshin Impact Launch

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family Genshin Impact Launch: When I try to launch the game Genshin Impact, a screen comes up that I need to put in a password/pin, but I already put in the password once. Is there a way to turn off always needing to put in a password just to launch the game?...
  9. Genshin Impact :

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Genshin Impact :: When I download genshin impact it will say "Allow this download to make changes to your desktop", but when I click yes nothing shows up at all I've watched all kinds of videos but I really do not know what to do....
  10. Genshin impact

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Genshin impact: Hi, i would like to know if there is way to run Genshin impact via Comand prompt without putting in administrator for the kernel level anticheat. submitted by /u/--jackette-- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jxgewm/genshin_impact/