Windows 10: Genshin Impact :

Discus and support Genshin Impact : in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I download genshin impact it will say "Allow this download to make changes to your desktop", but when I click yes nothing shows up at all I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by _kiana_, Feb 1, 2021.

1. _kiana_ Win User

Genshin Impact :

When I download genshin impact it will say "Allow this download to make changes to your desktop", but when I click yes nothing shows up at all I've watched all kinds of videos but I really do not know what to do.

:)

_kiana_, Feb 1, 2021

2. Unable to Run Genshin Impact Game

So I've been trying to run a game called "Genshin Impact" on my Windows 10 pc. Whenever I try to run it , it always shows " MSVCP140.dll was not found". I also reinstalled the game a couple times and it would not work. I searched up a few things ,and it
    seemed that I had to download the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x64 Redistributable and the x84 Redistributable. I then installed the game and tried to run it but same problem is still happening. What should I do?

TillyBeans, Feb 1, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Genshin Impact is making my PC blue screen ! Please please please help i need solution to fix this

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you receive Blue Screen when trying to play Genish Impact on your computer. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

1. What is the Blue Screen error that you receive?

2. Are you aware of any changes made to the computer prior to this issue?

3. What is the make and model of the computer?

4. Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? Refer

Which version of Windows operating system am I running?

As you are receiving a Blue Screen error, I would suggest you to share the dump files so that we can analyze them and get to the root cause of the issue. To share the files Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump, upload the files to OneDrive
    and share the OneDrive link.

I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article Troubleshoot blue screen errors.

As you are receiving the error when trying to play a game, I would suggest you to perform a clean boot on the computer and check if that issue persists.

Performing a clean boot will start the computer with minimal set of drivers and programs, to determine whether a background program is causing the issue. Some of the Startup programs will not load after performing a clean boot on the computer.
    However, that functionality will return when you reset the computer to start normally after finishing the troubleshooting.

To perform a clean boot on the computer refer to the article How to perform a clean boot in Windows.

If performing a clean boot fixes the issue then, please refer to the section How to determine what is causing the problem after you do a clean boot to check which program is causing the issue.

Note: Please refer the section Reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting to boot the computer in to normal mode after troubleshooting.

Update Display driver:

You may try updating the display driver and check if that makes a difference.

Please refer the steps mentioned below to update display drivers:

1. Press Windows logo key + X, and select Device Manager.
    2. Expand Display adapters.
    3. Right click on the display driver and select Update Drivers.
    4. Restart the computer if prompted.

Article for reference: Update drivers in Windows 10.

Adjust for best Performance:

1. In the search box on the taskbar, type performance, then select Adjust the appearance and performance of Windows in the list of results.
    2. On the Visual Effects tab, select Adjust for best performance > Apply.
    3. Restart your PC and see if that speeds up your PC.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 1, 2021
  4. Genshin Impact :

Start-up impact

Any programmes listed on Start-up tab in Task Manager can be enabled or disabled. If you change software from time you may see changes in the list. This list is useful if you do not need a
    High impact item listed to start when the computer is booted. You can disable the item and make other arrangements for the software to start when it suits you.

Gerry C J Cornell, Feb 1, 2021
Thema:

Genshin Impact :

1. Genshin Impact : - Similar Threads - Genshin Impact

2. hi recently i have been getting bsod everytime i open genshin impact im not sure what the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi recently i have been getting bsod everytime i open genshin impact im not sure what the...: Everytime it says stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and what failed: HoYokProtect.sys. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-recently-i-have-been-getting-bsod-everytime-i/b2e7d80b-4df5-498c-a904-b4a69e14d1a8
  3. hi recently i have been getting bsod everytime i open genshin impact im not sure what the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hi recently i have been getting bsod everytime i open genshin impact im not sure what the...: Everytime it says stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and what failed: HoYokProtect.sys. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-recently-i-have-been-getting-bsod-everytime-i/b2e7d80b-4df5-498c-a904-b4a69e14d1a8
  4. hi recently i have been getting bsod everytime i open genshin impact im not sure what the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD when playing Genshin Impact at times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when playing Genshin Impact at times: Hello, I've started to experience problems when playing the game. At times I experience a BSOD either when loading in the game or in the middle of it, although most of the crashes tend to come when I close the tab temporarily to check on a different app, even one as simple as...
  6. BSOD when playing Genshin Impact at times

BSOD when playing Genshin Impact at times: Hello, I've started to experience problems when playing the game. At times I experience a BSOD either when loading in the game or in the middle of it, although most of the crashes tend to come when I close the tab temporarily to check on a different app, even one as simple as...
  7. My GD G5 Gigabyte gaming laptop crash while playing genshin impact

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My GD G5 Gigabyte gaming laptop crash while playing genshin impact: 022624-10390-01.dmpits about 20 minute before the crash happen while i was playing genshin impact and then my gaming laptop crashed with system service exception BSOD...
  8. My GD G5 Gigabyte gaming laptop crash while playing genshin impact

My GD G5 Gigabyte gaming laptop crash while playing genshin impact: 022624-10390-01.dmpits about 20 minute before the crash happen while i was playing genshin impact and then my gaming laptop crashed with system service exception BSOD...
  9. Getting blue screen while playing genshin impact

Getting blue screen while playing genshin impact: hello since yesterday if i play only genshin impact game i am getting blue screen it says VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR.but other game is working pretty fine, the game open and as soon loading screen end the game crashes. I am uploading the minidump file for...
  10. Getting blue screen while playing genshin impact

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting blue screen while playing genshin impact: hello since yesterday if i play only genshin impact game i am getting blue screen it says VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR.but other game is working pretty fine, the game open and as soon loading screen end the game crashes. I am uploading the minidump file for...