Windows 10: Genuine Microsoft Windows 10 Home

Discus and support Genuine Microsoft Windows 10 Home in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I bought the genuine microsoft Windows 10 Home from reseller in Thailand about 142 USD. But then I saw too many Webpage and Facebook page that sell... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by EnolaLv, Sep 11, 2019.

1. EnolaLv Win User

Genuine Microsoft Windows 10 Home

I bought the genuine microsoft Windows 10 Home from reseller in Thailand about 142 USD.

But then I saw too many Webpage and Facebook page that sell Windows 10 keys with very low price (around 16 - 29 USD) and it's permanent key.

That's make me feel like I am stupid to buy the genuine window with reseller.

Could you please clarify me what's happen with the price.

Thank you inadvance.

:)

EnolaLv, Sep 11, 2019

2. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Sep 11, 2019
  3. warup89 Win User
    Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Sep 11, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Genuine Microsoft Windows 10 Home - Similar Threads - Genuine Microsoft Home

2. Activating non-genuine Windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activating non-genuine Windows 10 home: When I built my PC 4 years ago, I downloaded windows 10 from Microsoft's website but never purchased an activation key. This leaves me without administrator's privileges. I have more $ these days and I want to be legit, so I bought an activation code and entered the product...
  3. Activating non-genuine Windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activating non-genuine Windows 10 home: When I built my PC 4 years ago, I downloaded windows 10 from Microsoft's website but never purchased an activation key. This leaves me without administrator's privileges. I have more $ these days and I want to be legit, so I bought an activation code and entered the product...
  4. Activating non-genuine Windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Will installing Windows 10 Home restore my genuine Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Will installing Windows 10 Home restore my genuine Windows 10?: Hello there, I had a genuine Windows 10 Home that comes preinstalled with the machine. About a year ago, I sent my laptop for repairs and they did the mandatory factory reset or format or whatever you want to call it. However, they installed Windows 10 Pro and used an...
  6. Pirated Home N to Genuine Home Copy

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pirated Home N to Genuine Home Copy: I purchased a computer from a friend. The PC has Windows Home N installed and it appears to be a pirated copy. I have been using the computer and finally purchased a genuine OEM key. I want to remove the pirated copy and install the genuine copy. My question is related to...
  7. genuine windows 10

genuine windows 10: I want to know if my Windows is genuine or not? i come from germany and my gift was windows 10 from my friend. my product key is Key removed by Mod. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/genuine-windows-10/1303cd7e-9fb9-4d26-ad95-7f8ab49e34f6
  8. Genuinity of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Genuinity of Windows 10: Some sellers are selling Windows 10 on Flipkart as low ₹1125/- and the product keys are working fine. Is there any fear of losing data on these products? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/genuinity-of-windows-10/99a1d1f5-0b47-4beb-899c-3a3050196d33"
  9. How to change windows 10 pro pirated to windows 10 home genuine

How to change windows 10 pro pirated to windows 10 home genuine: Hi, I am Shankaran, Recently My PC's motherboard got damaged and was changed by a technician, When my PC got repaired, the technician accidentally installed a "Pirated Windows 10 Pro" to it. Before the repair I had a genuine Windows 10 Home version installed in my PC with...
  10. WINDOWS 10 HOME (GENUINE) IS NOT FAST AS WINDOWS 8.1 CRACK VERSION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WINDOWS 10 HOME (GENUINE) IS NOT FAST AS WINDOWS 8.1 CRACK VERSION: Hi, I was previously using W 8.1 crack version, last week i ve bought new Lenovo 330S 14 inch laptop with W 10 home version. But i feel very lag as compared to W 8.1 1.BOOT TIME IS 50 SECS (W 8.1 CRACK BOOT TIME IS 25 SEC) 2.APP/FILE/SETTING OPENING IS VERY SLOW...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Buying genuine Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store app