Windows 10: Genuine Product Keys for MS Office

Discus and support Genuine Product Keys for MS Office in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I'm new to this sub and I'm not really sure if this is the place to ask this. A friend of mine sells product keys for software like Windows, MS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/shalashaskabot, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Genuine Product Keys for MS Office

Hello, I'm new to this sub and I'm not really sure if this is the place to ask this.

A friend of mine sells product keys for software like Windows, MS Office etc. I'm interested in buying one for MS Office to install in my new pc (70% cheaper compared to the price on Microsoft website), but I'm not sure if it's a geniune product key. And I wouldn't want to use a counterfeit product.

He says that I have to install MS Office by downloading it from Microsoft's website, then I'll use the product key to activate it. It sounds genuine for me since the software will come from Microsoft themselves, but not the license.

Can anyone help me here? Thanks a lot. Genuine Product Keys for MS Office :)

submitted by /u/shalashaskabot
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/shalashaskabot, Aug 2, 2020

2. O.S genuine key and Ms office key

thank for the reply..

I use the product key but the problem is it was not genuine...

what should i do to make it genuine... my friend said i should contact the microsoft they. well give a new genuine key... but how??

Microsoft won't give you new product keys for Windows and Office if the ones you bought were not legit.

You say you reinstalled.

Were they ever legit on the first install?

You can contact Microsoft and report them for piracy.

Microsoft no longer sells 8.1 try amazon.com.

For Office:

You may be interested in using either of these two free Office Suites which are compatible with Windows.

Open Office:

Apache OpenOffice - Official Site - The Free and Open Productivity Suite

Libre Office:

Home | LibreOffice - Free Office Suite - Based on OpenOffice - Compatible with Microsoft

yes.... it was legit... in first i installed the os and ms office... i brought a new motherboard for my desktop... and installed the os and ms office i purchased... the problem is the key..cause it was installed ib prevoius computer... so the key is only
    for the first intallation....

IsraelMalabute, Aug 2, 2020
  3. O.S genuine key and Ms office key

Please i need help... recenlty i purchased an Ms office and Windows 8.1 Pro then i installed..it here the problem... my Desktop Pc... motherboard has been damage now i installed the OS and Ms Office in my new motherboard purchased..... but the product
    key is the problem.. can anyone help me... i need an genuine not a crack or pirate key...than you.

IsraelMalabute, Aug 2, 2020
  4. Genuine Product Keys for MS Office

O.S genuine key and Ms office key

thank for the reply..

I use the product key but the problem is it was not genuine...

what should i do to make it genuine... my friend said i should contact the microsoft they. well give a new genuine key... but how??

Microsoft won't give you new product keys for Windows and Office if the ones you bought were not legit.

You say you reinstalled.

Were they ever legit on the first install?

You can contact Microsoft and report them for piracy.

Microsoft no longer sells 8.1 try amazon.com.

For Office:

You may be interested in using either of these two free Office Suites which are compatible with Windows.

Open Office:

Apache OpenOffice - Official Site - The Free and Open Productivity Suite

Libre Office:

Home | LibreOffice - Free Office Suite - Based on OpenOffice - Compatible with Microsoft

Bill Smithers, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

Genuine Product Keys for MS Office

1. Genuine Product Keys for MS Office - Similar Threads - Genuine Product Keys

2. how to retrieve ms office product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how to retrieve ms office product key: I purchased MS Office 2016 but never activated it as I ended up working on another system. I would now like to activate it on another laptop. How do I retrieve the product key?...
  3. how to retrieve ms office product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to retrieve ms office product key: I purchased MS Office 2016 but never activated it as I ended up working on another system. I would now like to activate it on another laptop. How do I retrieve the product key?...
  4. how to retrieve ms office product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Genuine product Key

Genuine product Key: How do check genuine product key, one local man sell a product key and he tell me he sell a genuine product key. are you sell genuine product key from your company to others?...
  6. Genuine product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Genuine product Key: How do check genuine product key, one local man sell a product key and he tell me he sell a genuine product key. are you sell genuine product key from your company to others?...
  7. Genuine product Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Lost my genuine windows with office by altering a Product key

Lost my genuine windows with office by altering a Product key: Hello,I got my MSI gf63 laptop which comes with genuine Windows 10 Home with office in it. But I am curious about using a feature of Hyper-V present in Windows pro. So I changed Windows product key to Windows 10 Pro Education which is available in the official website. After...
  9. How to find MS office product key?

How to find MS office product key?: A few months ago, I had reinstalled my Win10 installation, because my old Win10 OS was malfunctioning a lot not mentioning even this new OS is malfunctioning, like what the heck Microsoft, why is Windows 10 so buggy?. But now I want to install Microsoft Office on this new...
  10. Product key genuine or not

Product key genuine or not: Hello, I have a window's activation key, before installing it,I want to check whether it is genuine or not, bought it from locally,. Windows 10, pro. please help, I want to check it before installing it .Thank you....