Windows 10: Genuine Window is for lifetime ?

Discus and support Genuine Window is for lifetime ? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi Few months ago I purchased a laptop, so with the laptop it included geniune windows home version. Recently I heard that windows provided with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Creade.xyz, May 11, 2021.

1. Genuine Window is for lifetime ?

Hi Few months ago I purchased a laptop, so with the laptop it included geniune windows home version. Recently I heard that windows provided with the new laptop is for 3 years ? how much is that true ? cant I use for lifetime ?Thanks in advance

:)

Creade.xyz, May 11, 2021
  2. warup89 Win User

Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, May 11, 2021
  3. Genuine windows 8.1 to upgrated lifetime uses windows 10 issus

I am using genuine windows 8.1. I am interested to download the reserve windows 10. But it says this offer is for 1 year at the time from the download. then i have to purchase for windows 10. But i am already purchased win 8.1 why should i buy for win
    10 for lifetime using?

I will be waiting for the reply

Elias BhuiyanSHUVO, May 11, 2021
  4. Genuine Window is for lifetime ?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 11, 2021
Thema:

Genuine Window is for lifetime ?

1. Genuine Window is for lifetime ? - Similar Threads - Genuine Window lifetime

2. Lifetime subscription to windows 2011?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lifetime subscription to windows 2011?: When I purchased my Microsoft words 2011 i was purchasing a lifetime subscription. Now I have an up to date MacBook Pro and the 2011 application won’t work on it. Is there a way for me to get access to Microsoft word/power point/Excel again without having to purchase as I...
  3. Lifetime subscription to windows 2011?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lifetime subscription to windows 2011?: When I purchased my Microsoft words 2011 i was purchasing a lifetime subscription. Now I have an up to date MacBook Pro and the 2011 application won’t work on it. Is there a way for me to get access to Microsoft word/power point/Excel again without having to purchase as I...
  4. lifetime points unbalanced

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lifetime points unbalanced: I have been saving up for a Roblox giftcard and have got 1558 lifetime points on the website page but when i go back to the dashboard it says i got 1466. I figure that the microsoft giving charity page is taking some of my points as it says I have givven 92 points! I havee...
  5. lifetime points unbalanced

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lifetime points unbalanced: I have been saving up for a Roblox giftcard and have got 1558 lifetime points on the website page but when i go back to the dashboard it says i got 1466. I figure that the microsoft giving charity page is taking some of my points as it says I have givven 92 points! I havee...
  6. lifetime points unbalanced

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. lifetime DVD membership

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    lifetime DVD membership: How to install it to another of my computers without charging 14.99 done it before just forgot how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lifetime-dvd-membership/9f27d646-1e4f-4cdf-8440-8bc4a1eed04c
  8. Genuine Windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Genuine Windows: How do i know if the windows that came with my PC is cracked or original? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/genuine-windows/78c7990c-c787-45b9-ad4c-0f9baaac8b3e"
  9. lifetime protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    lifetime protection: Can you tell me if I have a lifetime protection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/mse-protect_start-windows_7/lifetime-protection/ef58f0b1-9be6-413b-946b-7fba92c8511e
  10. Lifetime of restore points?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Lifetime of restore points?: I noticed today that 4 of my earlier restore points were deleted today and only 2 remain. Earliest restore point was created on December 10, no new restore points have been created since December 22 and my usage was nowhere near to what I have set as a limit. This is on the...