Windows 10: Genuine Windows is not activated

Discus and support Genuine Windows is not activated in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have genuine windows 10 installed in my system but the windows is not activated. For activation it requires to connect the system with internet. But... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HarryKra, Jun 9, 2023.

1. HarryKra Win User

Genuine Windows is not activated

I have genuine windows 10 installed in my system but the windows is not activated. For activation it requires to connect the system with internet. But due to some organisation policy i can not connect my system to the internet. Due to this problem i am not able to update my system with CVE patches. Is there any ways to activate the windows through Offline mode. I tried to call to support executive found on internet but could not contact to support. Please suggest any way to sort out this. Any help is appreciated in advance.Thank you

:)

HarryKra, Jun 9, 2023
  2. warup89 Win User

Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Jun 9, 2023
  3. Problem with my activation in windows 10 - Genuinity

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to activate the copy of Windows 10 via phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 9, 2023
  4. Genuine Windows is not activated

. 'genuine' windows activation

Nothing you're showing or mentioning has anything to do with Activation. You said your Windows reports Activated. I told you how to check if there is a key embedded at factory from Lenovo which is how their laptops normally come. If there is an OEM-BIOS
    key listed then there is no doubt you have normally activated factory preinstalled Windows. If there is no OEM-BIOS key listed then we'd need to sort out how it is activated to make sure there's no Volume License Key or another illegal key used, if this
    was from a 3rd party seller for example.

No one said anything about having to buy another key. To reassure you I told you how to check if it's normally activated like a factory PC from Lenovo comes. Instead of following the steps I gave you brought up having to buy another key which no one has
    suggested. Even if it turns out this was an Amazon 3rd party seller who sold with an illegal key, I was going to help you get it made right by Amazon who always will make it right if notified within a reasonable amount of time. If you want me to help you,
    then follow the steps I gave.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

Genuine Windows is not activated

1. Genuine Windows is not activated - Similar Threads - Genuine activated

2. Why I can't activate with genuine key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why I can't activate with genuine key?: **** you and your activation !I won't s*ck with this all the day , instead i will activate with a CRACK program, so much for your "activation" So if you want to more genuine Windows then first make this process useful instead of useless !...
  3. Why I can't activate with genuine key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I can't activate with genuine key?: **** you and your activation !I won't s*ck with this all the day , instead i will activate with a CRACK program, so much for your "activation" So if you want to more genuine Windows then first make this process useful instead of useless !...
  4. Why I can't activate with genuine key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to know if my windows activation key is genuine or not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to know if my windows activation key is genuine or not: I wanted to know that my windows activation key is genuine or not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-know-if-my-windows-activation-key-is/e4f3bb17-fdd7-4b1d-8501-9b5608c687e0
  6. How to know if my windows activation key is genuine or not

How to know if my windows activation key is genuine or not: I wanted to know that my windows activation key is genuine or not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-know-if-my-windows-activation-key-is/e4f3bb17-fdd7-4b1d-8501-9b5608c687e0
  7. I want to activate my pc windows 11 pro with a genuine product key, do i just go to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to activate my pc windows 11 pro with a genuine product key, do i just go to...: so I bought a prebuilt w10 system activated by KMSpico few years back and i updated it to windows 11 because i like the user interface. after that some of my games wont run and requires secure boot. whenever i enable it, my PC wont boot led cycleIs it possible to just change...
  8. I want to activate my pc windows 11 pro with a genuine product key, do i just go to...

I want to activate my pc windows 11 pro with a genuine product key, do i just go to...: so I bought a prebuilt w10 system activated by KMSpico few years back and i updated it to windows 11 because i like the user interface. after that some of my games wont run and requires secure boot. whenever i enable it, my PC wont boot led cycleIs it possible to just change...
  9. How to fix activate your pc after upgrading genuine windows 7 ultimate to windows 10 pro by...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to fix activate your pc after upgrading genuine windows 7 ultimate to windows 10 pro by...: Actually it only shows in bottom of settings. I have dell Inspiron 15 pc and my windows 7 ultimate was a retail version before windows 7 ultimate my pc has pre-installed windows 8....
  10. How to fix activate your pc after upgrading genuine windows 7 ultimate to windows 10 pro by...

How to fix activate your pc after upgrading genuine windows 7 ultimate to windows 10 pro by...: Actually it only shows in bottom of settings. I have dell Inspiron 15 pc and my windows 7 ultimate was a retail version before windows 7 ultimate my pc has pre-installed windows 8....