Windows 10: Genuinely curious why I got this after logging in. I haven't installed any updates. I...

Discus and support Genuinely curious why I got this after logging in. I haven't installed any updates. I... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/KingAlrighty [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/KingAlrighty, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Genuinely curious why I got this after logging in. I haven't installed any updates. I...

/u/KingAlrighty, Mar 18, 2020
  2. Ron S Win User

Notifocation of W-10 update genuine? Freezes computer, can"t verify.

Can you or anyone suggest a way to remove the virus? Haven;t been able to enter safe mode. I did trya windows repair program called system restore, which failed at two restore points.

Ron S, Mar 18, 2020
  3. Notifocation of W-10 update genuine? Freezes computer, can"t verify.

Download MalwareBytes and run a Full scan then run a full scan with Defender

Josey Wales, Mar 18, 2020
  4. Genuinely curious why I got this after logging in. I haven't installed any updates. I...

Will installing Windows 10 ISO on Windows 7 (genuine) make Windows 10 genuine?

I'm having trouble with Windows servers or my Windows update. Every time download gets stuck at magic 84%. Now I am thinking of installing Windows 10 through an ISO on a Windows 7 laptop. Will installing Windows 10 with an ISO over Windows 7 (genuine) make Windows 10 genuine?
    Can anyone explain me the exact steps to get that iso from installing the iso keeping the windows genuine.

Jayesh Gharat, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

Genuinely curious why I got this after logging in. I haven't installed any updates. I...

1. Genuinely curious why I got this after logging in. I haven't installed any updates. I... - Similar Threads - Genuinely curious why

2. I haven't received any emails regarding insider updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I haven't received any emails regarding insider updates: I haven't received any information regarding Windows 11 Insider updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-havent-received-any-emails-regarding-insider/2f48f8c1-22f7-4967-9129-1edec754e999
  3. I haven't received any emails regarding insider updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I haven't received any emails regarding insider updates: I haven't received any information regarding Windows 11 Insider updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-havent-received-any-emails-regarding-insider/2f48f8c1-22f7-4967-9129-1edec754e999
  4. I am just curious.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I am just curious.: Asking the community of anything a question about anything brings back the old "you get what you paid" slogan to mind.I'm just curious. How much do the experts pay Microsoft so that they can hang out in the support area and "help" peopleall day?...
  5. Delete a downloaded update that i haven't installed yet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Delete a downloaded update that i haven't installed yet: Hello, unitll now, my computer was runing on windows 10 with windows insider, however, i left insider just now when I saw that the new preview build was actually windows 11. I definitely don't want windows 11 on my computer yet for many reasons so I wanted to know if there is...
  6. Why Haven't I Got 21H1, The May 2021 update?

Why Haven't I Got 21H1, The May 2021 update?: Why Haven't I Got 21H1, The May 2021 update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-havent-i-got-21h1-the-may-2021-update/9f3caff3-3a86-450b-bb5c-01337011ebaa
  7. How can I deleted the Windows updates that I haven't installed yet AND disable any updates...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I deleted the Windows updates that I haven't installed yet AND disable any updates...: How can I deleted the Windows updates that I haven't installed yet AND disable any updates for good? submitted by /u/YourIceCreamBoy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kqn2i9/how_can_i_deleted_the_windows_updates_that_i/
  8. Why I haven't receive a notification about the 2004 update?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why I haven't receive a notification about the 2004 update?: Hy guys, first post on this sub and I have a doubt. I see too many people talking about that and my update verification doens't show me that I have this for install. Is there a problem occurring on a few computers? submitted by /u/FLYING-iPHONE [link] [comments]...
  9. Why haven't I received Windows 10 1809 Update?

Why haven't I received Windows 10 1809 Update?: I have two computers running Windows 10 Pro: one desktop and one Surface Pro 4. My desktop computer received Windows 10 1809 Update in September and I updated. Everything seems normal and I didn't experience the issues discussed on the Internet. However, my Surface Pro 4...
  10. I haven't got microsoft store how can i get it???

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I haven't got microsoft store how can i get it???: Please sombody help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-havent-got-microsoft-store-how-can-i-get-it/d4c95a7f-2ab3-4976-951e-d29d4698234e"