Windows 10: Genuinity of Windows 10

Discus and support Genuinity of Windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Some sellers are selling Windows 10 on Flipkart as low ₹1125/- and the product keys are working fine. Is there any fear of losing data on these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by 2sougata, Feb 23, 2019.

1. 2sougata Win User

Genuinity of Windows 10

Some sellers are selling Windows 10 on Flipkart as low ₹1125/- and the product keys are working fine. Is there any fear of losing data on these products?

Genuinity of Windows 10 0e808f97-0043-4500-8510-2d3dcc11cdce?upload=true.jpg

:)

2sougata, Feb 23, 2019
  2. warup89 Win User

Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Feb 23, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 23, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Genuinity of Windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

Genuinity of Windows 10

1. Genuinity of Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Genuinity

2. Why I can't activate with genuine key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why I can't activate with genuine key?: **** you and your activation !I won't s*ck with this all the day , instead i will activate with a CRACK program, so much for your "activation" So if you want to more genuine Windows then first make this process useful instead of useless !...
  3. Why I can't activate with genuine key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I can't activate with genuine key?: **** you and your activation !I won't s*ck with this all the day , instead i will activate with a CRACK program, so much for your "activation" So if you want to more genuine Windows then first make this process useful instead of useless !...
  4. Why I can't activate with genuine key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My Genuine Windows 10 pro not working at all. What is the problem?

My Genuine Windows 10 pro not working at all. What is the problem?: I bought a Windows 10 pro from Amazon back in November 2019. It was well packed with the original documents and a Windows 10 pro USB flash drive but as I was busy travelling cos' of my work I totally forgot about it until this year February 2024 I found it again. I tried...
  6. Can I get my privious Genuine windows key back?

Can I get my privious Genuine windows key back?: Hello Greetings To the tech people who's reading this, please help me I'm in trouble.Few years back i bought the Lenovo laptop from the store. It. Came with genuine Product key with Windows 10 and it's products activatedword PPT e.tc.. But on December 2023 it crashed because...
  7. IS MY WINDOWS GENUINE OR NOT?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IS MY WINDOWS GENUINE OR NOT?: I HAVE RECENTLY UPGRADED MY PC FROM WINDOWS 10 PRO TO WINDOWS 11 PRO, NOW I WISH TO KNOW WHETHER THE OS IS GENUINE OR NOT. I'M ALSO PROVIDING SCREENSHOT OF "WINDOWS SCRIPT HOST"...
  8. IS MY WINDOWS GENUINE OR NOT?

IS MY WINDOWS GENUINE OR NOT?: I HAVE RECENTLY UPGRADED MY PC FROM WINDOWS 10 PRO TO WINDOWS 11 PRO, NOW I WISH TO KNOW WHETHER THE OS IS GENUINE OR NOT. I'M ALSO PROVIDING SCREENSHOT OF "WINDOWS SCRIPT HOST"...
  9. My Genuine Windows 10 pro not working at all. What is the problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Genuine Windows 10 pro not working at all. What is the problem?: I bought a Windows 10 pro from Amazon back in November 2019. It was well packed with the original documents and a Windows 10 pro USB flash drive but as I was busy travelling cos' of my work I totally forgot about it until this year February 2024 I found it again. I tried...
  10. My Genuine Windows 10 pro not working at all. What is the problem?