Windows 10: Geo Tracker for sportbooks

Discus and support Geo Tracker for sportbooks in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I cannot get my new HP laptop to work with any of the sportbooks that require knowing my location.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KimAlley, May 15, 2022.

1. KimAlley Win User

Geo Tracker for sportbooks

I cannot get my new HP laptop to work with any of the sportbooks that require knowing my location.

:)

KimAlley, May 15, 2022
  2. Callender Win User

Too Many Trackers

Here's a list of settings.

DuckDuckGo Settings: Search Better on DuckDuckGo

Turning some of them on decreases privacy.

instant answers
    auto suggest
    advertisements
    help improve DuckDuckGo

Also from another privacy focussed browser:

DDG is not recommended.

Geo Tracker for sportbooks [​IMG]

Personally I just switch search engines when I need to.

Callender, May 15, 2022
  3. Sports TRacker

Sorry, I cannot answer your question directly, but I have sucessfully installed Sports Tracker on a 5800XM and I notice that this model is not on the list from your link either.

I guess I must just have used a version from another touch screen model, so I suggest that you try a version that runs the same version of OS as your phone.

tangerine---01, May 15, 2022
  4. pericles Win User

Too Many Trackers

I changed to file lists but only received cookie list. Small list not 3k of trackers.

Also turning off 3rd party cookies did not help

pericles, May 15, 2022
Thema:

1. Geo Tracker for sportbooks - Similar Threads - Geo Tracker sportbooks

2. Tracker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tracker: I'm an Edge user. I went to settings and saw that I had about 189 trackers. About 9/10th of the trackers that has been found where from "nts . mpn . com"What is nts . mpn . com ? Thanks....
  3. Tracker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tracker: I'm an Edge user. I went to settings and saw that I had about 189 trackers. About 9/10th of the trackers that has been found where from "nts . mpn . com"What is nts . mpn . com ? Thanks....
  4. Geo Tracker for sportbooks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Geo Tracker for sportbooks: I cannot get my new HP laptop to work with any of the sportbooks that require knowing my location. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/geo-tracker-for-sportbooks/f9fa74c3-aa25-47b8-b31c-c3fe9943eb50
  5. Geo Tracker for sportbooks

Geo Tracker for sportbooks: I cannot get my new HP laptop to work with any of the sportbooks that require knowing my location. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/geo-tracker-for-sportbooks/f9fa74c3-aa25-47b8-b31c-c3fe9943eb50
  6. LastPass and Trackers

in Browsers and Email
    LastPass and Trackers: Below story only mentions mobile Android devices, but for information. LastPass' slate of web trackers is in the spotlight after a security researcher recommended switching away from the password manager based on the findings of a well-known privacy advocacy app. The...
  7. Spending Tracker

Spending Tracker: Besteding Tracker Pro-upgrade Ik heb de Spending Tracker Pro-upgrade-app gekocht. Het wordt weergegeven in mijn aankoopgeschiedenis in mijn account, maar ik kan het niet vinden om het te downloaden en op mijn computer te installeren. Hoe download en installeer ik het. Ik...
  8. Too Many Trackers

in Browsers and Email
    Too Many Trackers: Hi, I run the latest version of CCleaner at the end of each day and CCleaner typically finds between 1000 and 2500 trackers...each day! I am using Windows 10 Pro, Version 1909, all updates are done, I just changed my browser from Opera to Firefox and set tracker blocking to...
  9. spending tracker

spending tracker: I try to upgrade and it puts UK in the country, I can't change it and doesn't accept zip code. Also will the my iphone app connect with the PC version? Ed Brown https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spending-tracker/05441b2c-9116-43c6-bf60-58d429689a56
  10. Bypassing Geo Blocking

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bypassing Geo Blocking: What's up guys? So I'm living out here in Japan and a lot of my content is blocked from the US. Webpages I always go to, internet radio, apps on my phone, etc. Lot of stuff is geo blocked. I was looking for a way around these blocks. Ive installed many VPN apps on my phone...