Windows 10: Geobook3 blue screen on startup... won’t start up!!

Discus and support Geobook3 blue screen on startup... won’t start up!! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have recently bought a geobook3 13.3. I use my laptop all day every day. About a week later i switched it on as normal and blue screen came up with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LeighCubbon, Oct 12, 2019.

1. Geobook3 blue screen on startup... won’t start up!!

I have recently bought a geobook3 13.3. I use my laptop all day every day. About a week later i switched it on as normal and blue screen came up with all these options and no idea what its wanting me to do!
    I forced power down a few times then left it alone for a bit then it started working normally again... no idea what that was all about.

So now this morning i go to turn it on and its done the same thing again!! Its gone from that screen to a black screen with a blue box asking to “enter password”.
    I have 2 p/words and its none of them.
    I cant get to anywhere else on the laptop...theres no other options its giving me ....please please can anyonr help???!!!

:)

LeighCubbon, Oct 12, 2019
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Oct 12, 2019
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Oct 12, 2019
  4. Geobook3 blue screen on startup... won’t start up!!

Blue screen at startup-system unable to start

Alright, we will start with this primary fix. Please follow the steps of the given link bellow and reply with your result. It is suggested to follow every step carefully.

>
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

I'll look forward to your reply.

Best Regards.

S M Mahmudul Hasan, Oct 12, 2019
Thema:

Geobook3 blue screen on startup... won’t start up!!

1. Geobook3 blue screen on startup... won’t start up!! - Similar Threads - Geobook3 blue screen

2. Surface won’t start up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface won’t start up: Fan runs but wont start up * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-wont-start-up/24fedede-61e8-4458-8e01-be38be729380
  3. Computer won’t start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won’t start up: I have a laptop which is approx 10 years old, and has developed a faulty where it won’t start. I get the flash screen and this is followed by a grey screen.. I have tried to boot in to diagnostics by pressing the on / off button 3 times, doesn’t work. I have also created a...
  4. Start up error , blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Start up error , blue screen: Hi,My laptop had an OS error issue a couple of weeks ago and I went to a shop and installed a new win 10.There days later it started showing a text during startup like this For about four days I had no other issue and I could countinue startup by pressing enter but after...
  5. Laptop won’t start up

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Laptop won’t start up: I get the strange white fuzzy screen with blue fuzzy letters saying Windows log in or sign in? Can’t remember then no response .Help. What happened? Please help me sort it! Thanks....
  6. Aptio blue screen on start up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Aptio blue screen on start up: Hello from one aggravated user of Windows - I have been loyal since day one. I want windows to send a fix to the Aptio blue screen problem, a permanent fix. With over 100,000 employees and the entire resources at your disposal your ultimate answer to everything is reinstall...
  7. Laptop won’t start after blue screen

Laptop won’t start after blue screen: [IMG] my laptop blue screened with windows 10 while i was watching youtube. Now when i restart it just sits at the login screen. The screen is darker but sometimes flicker lighter and you can see the loading spinning wheel like its try to start up. im sure the laptop is...
  8. Blue screen on start up

Blue screen on start up: Recently i have installed windows 10 version 1909 and my laptop shows blue screen on start up everytime. It shows the error 'KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR' and shows failed: cdd.dll. How to I fix this problem. I tried Uninstalling the version 1909 update too but the problem...
  9. Blue Screen upon start up

Blue Screen upon start up: Upon startup I receive a blue screen telling me there is a problem and Microsoft is gathering information. There is a problem with "memory management" I have only used 17% why is this happening??...
  10. Blue screen after start up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen after start up: I have OMEN by HP laptop 15-dc0xxx this year and it was running very smoothly. No issues what so ever. There was an windows update however, I was not in mood to update it at the time because it was always a bad timing for it. Then eventually around a month later I updated...