Windows 10: geometry error

Discus and support geometry error in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I recently had problems and tried to restore a previous backup, using Paragon Hard Drive Manager 14. When i entered the HDM program it showed two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by franka, Feb 5, 2017.

1. franka Win User

geometry error

I recently had problems and tried to restore a previous backup, using Paragon Hard Drive Manager 14.

When i entered the HDM program it showed two partitions, System and Backup, in red and labelled as "inactive partitions" containing geometry errors. This would not allow the partitions to be accessed and thus the restore could not proceed.

However, after exitting HDM i could still use the computer.

I have since completely wiped all drives on the computer and reinstalled the operating system and programs. Everything now seems to function correctly.

My concern is, has wiping the disks completely restored them to good health or is it possible for the problem to still be hiding on the disk?

:)

franka, Feb 5, 2017

2. Geometry Dash Not Opening

i have Geometry Dash on WinRAR and it used to work, but now, for some reason, it won't open, nor will it give me an error message. PLEASE help!

eddiewoltmann, Feb 5, 2017
  3. woodstara Win User
    Geometry Dash Audio Problems- No Sound

We recently purchased a new computer- It's a MCI gaming computer. Audio is working great on everything EXCEPT Geometry Dash where there is absolutely NO SOUND. Has anyone experienced this problem and know how to fix it? How can I get the sound to work
    on Geometry Dash? Please help!

woodstara, Feb 5, 2017
  4. CountMike New Member

geometry error

If that disk is actually in good order, no bad blocks/sectors etc. it should be just fine as that corruption can occur from various other causes. Still, you should check it either/or with appropriate program from it's manufacturer or with another one like Hard Disk Sentinel Trial version - HDD health and temperature monitoring Any disk with bad blocks/sectors should be replaced as soon as possible and with few (but not too many). "Pending" blocks/sectors should be closely monitored because they have suspicious quality of blocks/sectors.

CountMike, Feb 5, 2017
Thema:

geometry error

1. geometry error - Similar Threads - geometry error

2. KERNELBASE.dll error while playing Geometry Dash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KERNELBASE.dll error while playing Geometry Dash: While playing Geometry Dash, upon a certain percentage completion specifically 41%, the game closes itself along with a crashlog that says the following:Time: 2024/02/29 @ 17:59:44 Version: 8.0-alpha-10c standalone Code: Unknown 0xe06d7363 Fault Address: 76E69542 Fault...
  3. KERNELBASE.dll error while playing Geometry Dash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KERNELBASE.dll error while playing Geometry Dash: While playing Geometry Dash, upon a certain percentage completion specifically 41%, the game closes itself along with a crashlog that says the following:Time: 2024/02/29 @ 17:59:44 Version: 8.0-alpha-10c standalone Code: Unknown 0xe06d7363 Fault Address: 76E69542 Fault...
  4. THE COMPUTER WILL NOT LET ME PLAY GEOMETRY DASH AND I DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON

in Windows 10 Gaming
    THE COMPUTER WILL NOT LET ME PLAY GEOMETRY DASH AND I DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON: GHFGFGGGFGFFGGFGFGFGFGFTTFTFTYTTFGFGFGFGFGGGFGGHGHGHGSHGDHGEHDGSHGFDHFHDVFHDVHFVEDHFVHEDFGEDHFGHFVDHVFHDVVDHFVDHFVDVFDVFHDVFHDHFVDHVFHDVFHDVFGHDHGVDFDVFVDHFVDHFVHDVFHEDVFHDVFHDVFHVDFHDVFHDVFHDVHFVHDVHDFJDHSHVDSFHDVJFDSHFDHFVDHFDSHFDJFSHVDHFVDVJDJDSJVJHFVDSJHDFVDFVDVFHJDFVJDVFD...
  5. THE COMPUTER WILL NOT LET ME PLAY GEOMETRY DASH AND I DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON

THE COMPUTER WILL NOT LET ME PLAY GEOMETRY DASH AND I DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON: GHFGFGGGFGFFGGFGFGFGFGFTTFTFTYTTFGFGFGFGFGGGFGGHGHGHGSHGDHGEHDGSHGFDHFHDVFHDVHFVEDHFVHEDFGEDHFGHFVDHVFHDVVDHFVDHFVDVFDVFHDVFHDHFVDHVFHDVFHDVFGHDHGVDFDVFVDHFVDHFVHDVFHEDVFHDVFHDVFHVDFHDVFHDVFHDVHFVHDVHDFJDHSHVDSFHDVJFDSHFDHFVDHFDSHFDJFSHVDHFVDVJDJDSJVJHFVDSJHDFVDFVDVFHJDFVJDVFD...
  6. THE COMPUTER WILL NOT LET ME PLAY GEOMETRY DASH AND I DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I tried downloading geometry dash on windows 10 through microsoft store but it fails everytime

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried downloading geometry dash on windows 10 through microsoft store but it fails everytime: Games wont install in my windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-tried-downloading-geometry-dash-on-windows-10/b7af800c-84f8-48b6-b3cd-741db79b2a71
  8. I tried downloading geometry dash on windows 10 through microsoft store but it fails everytime

I tried downloading geometry dash on windows 10 through microsoft store but it fails everytime: Games wont install in my windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-tried-downloading-geometry-dash-on-windows-10/b7af800c-84f8-48b6-b3cd-741db79b2a71
  9. I cant install geometry dash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant install geometry dash: i downloaded geometry dash from the microsoft store and i cant see where to install it ive searched up online how to fix it but they dont work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-geometry-dash/4b3d6721-4e73-4223-84b4-9cf496cb9cc4
  10. I cant install geometry dash

I cant install geometry dash: i downloaded geometry dash from the microsoft store and i cant see where to install it ive searched up online how to fix it but they dont work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-geometry-dash/4b3d6721-4e73-4223-84b4-9cf496cb9cc4