Windows 10: geometry error

Discus and support geometry error in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I recently had problems and tried to restore a previous backup, using Paragon Hard Drive Manager 14. When i entered the HDM program it showed two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by franka, Feb 5, 2017.

1. franka Win User

geometry error

I recently had problems and tried to restore a previous backup, using Paragon Hard Drive Manager 14.

When i entered the HDM program it showed two partitions, System and Backup, in red and labelled as "inactive partitions" containing geometry errors. This would not allow the partitions to be accessed and thus the restore could not proceed.

However, after exitting HDM i could still use the computer.

I have since completely wiped all drives on the computer and reinstalled the operating system and programs. Everything now seems to function correctly.

My concern is, has wiping the disks completely restored them to good health or is it possible for the problem to still be hiding on the disk?

:)

franka, Feb 5, 2017

2. Geometry Dash Not Opening

i have Geometry Dash on WinRAR and it used to work, but now, for some reason, it won't open, nor will it give me an error message. PLEASE help!

eddiewoltmann, Feb 5, 2017
  3. woodstara Win User
    Geometry Dash Audio Problems- No Sound

We recently purchased a new computer- It's a MCI gaming computer. Audio is working great on everything EXCEPT Geometry Dash where there is absolutely NO SOUND. Has anyone experienced this problem and know how to fix it? How can I get the sound to work
    on Geometry Dash? Please help!

woodstara, Feb 5, 2017
  4. CountMike New Member

geometry error

If that disk is actually in good order, no bad blocks/sectors etc. it should be just fine as that corruption can occur from various other causes. Still, you should check it either/or with appropriate program from it's manufacturer or with another one like Hard Disk Sentinel Trial version - HDD health and temperature monitoring Any disk with bad blocks/sectors should be replaced as soon as possible and with few (but not too many). "Pending" blocks/sectors should be closely monitored because they have suspicious quality of blocks/sectors.

CountMike, Feb 5, 2017
Thema:

geometry error

1. geometry error - Similar Threads - geometry error

2. Error code while installing Game Pass on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error code while installing Game Pass on PC: For some reason every time I try to install the Xbox Game Pass on PC I get error code (0x80070057), and it says "We weren't able to install the app". I tried restarting my pc, I've tried running as admin, running in compatibility mode, deleting the installer and trying again,...
  3. blank screen with error 0146

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    blank screen with error 0146: I start up my Dell XPS L701X laptop and Dell emblem shows but then black screen. I restart and while Dell emblem showing I hit F12. Boot menu comes up with several listings. The only one that will work is the Diagnostic. After running, a pop-up appears and states: Error...
  4. windows 10 product key issue error 0x87E10BCF

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 product key issue error 0x87E10BCF: HI, bought a license product key online, entered it and it is saying having something prevented us from accessing our servers, and please try again later....
  5. I get the Error Code 0x80070005 at the Windows Store Updates and App Installation from the...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I get the Error Code 0x80070005 at the Windows Store Updates and App Installation from the...: Hello I get at my Windows 10 Build 1909 Machine the Error Code 0x80070005 when i'm trying to install or update a Windows Store App. I use Windows Defender and already tried to use the Windows Troubleshooter but with no success Do you have a Solution to this Problem?...
  6. Windows Preview Pane Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Preview Pane Error: I have a user on Windows 10 (64bit) Version 1903 OS Build 18362.476 and Office 365 (64bit) Version 1902 Build 11328.20492 She is unable to preview email messages in Windows Explorer. She gets the error "this file can't be previewed because of an error in the windows email...
  7. Can't sign into Microsoft Store - We encountered an error. Please try signing in again later.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't sign into Microsoft Store - We encountered an error. Please try signing in again later.: I can make a new local account and sign into the store on that account, but not my Microsoft account. I've tried every fix online and I'm not getting anywhere. submitted by /u/LaiLaiHei [link] [comments]...
  8. Error optimizing storage tiers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error optimizing storage tiers: I'm using Storage Spaces on Windows 10 with a two-tier setup (SSD & HDD). However, I noticed I wasn't getting the expected performance out of the configuration. I've done some research, and it appears as though something is wrong with the tiering. The volume does 'work',...
  9. I just bought geometry dash. how do I install. why does it take so long to figure this...

I just bought geometry dash. how do I install. why does it take so long to figure this...: I just bought geometry dash. how do I install. why does it take so long to figure this simple thing out????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-bought-geometry-dash-how-do-i-install-why/f8a945b2-3766-4c67-b261-1166dc9e3b9e
  10. Can'r download Geometry Dash: It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked...

Can'r download Geometry Dash: It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked...: I purchased Geometry Dash on the Microsoft Store, had my account signed in and my device paired as well, but this message keeps appearing. Please help!...