Windows 10: georestricted locked gift , but we're in the same country. There is no refund option /...

Discus and support georestricted locked gift , but we're in the same country. There is no refund option /... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Order number 8998449230 , cannot be redeemed " georestricted " despite being in literally same room.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ilidan10, May 15, 2022.

1. ilidan10 Win User

georestricted locked gift , but we're in the same country. There is no refund option /...

Order number 8998449230 , cannot be redeemed " georestricted " despite being in literally same room.

:)

ilidan10, May 15, 2022

2. Refund for gift card

how do i get refund for a gift card i dont need and have not used?

Carolyn Jackson-944, May 15, 2022
  3. MaxWyatt Win User
    I gifted someone Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and they are unable to accept because they are in a different country.

I gifted someone Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and they are unable to accept because they are in a different country. There is no option on my order history to request a refund. I went through every support channel and tutorial on how to request a refund,
    but it keeps leading me in a circle. Is there anything I can do?

MaxWyatt, May 15, 2022
  4. georestricted locked gift , but we're in the same country. There is no refund option /...

I want to refund my points on $10 gift card?

There is no option for refund? I can see on the purchased game but not the gift card?

pbpginfwmy, May 15, 2022
Thema:

georestricted locked gift , but we're in the same country. There is no refund option /...

1. georestricted locked gift , but we're in the same country. There is no refund option /... - Similar Threads - georestricted locked gift

2. Is it possible to refund gifts in fortnite?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to refund gifts in fortnite?: I accidentally sent someone the battle pass even tho it was meant for my friend. It was a little over midnight so i was tired and thought the gift went to him so i just paid it and thought the job was done. in the mirning tho he asked if i gifted it but he didnt seem to have...
  3. Is it possible to refund gifts in fortnite?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to refund gifts in fortnite?: I accidentally sent someone the battle pass even tho it was meant for my friend. It was a little over midnight so i was tired and thought the gift went to him so i just paid it and thought the job was done. in the mirning tho he asked if i gifted it but he didnt seem to have...
  4. georestricted locked gift , but we're in the same country. There is no refund option /...

georestricted locked gift , but we're in the same country. There is no refund option /...: Order number 8998449230 , cannot be redeemed " georestricted " despite being in literally same room. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/georestricted-locked-gift-but-were-in-the-same/4c2a1167-9846-4ff9-b5fb-8aeb205dbb03
  5. Wrong Country On Gift Card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong Country On Gift Card: I have attempted to redeem my xbox card for USD but when I go to redeem, right next to my email it says new zealand? I never selected new zealand and inside of my settings it also says United States. Unrelated: I Got a new phone number and my xbox account used my old phone...
  6. Wrong Country On Gift Card

Wrong Country On Gift Card: I have attempted to redeem my xbox card for USD but when I go to redeem, right next to my email it says new zealand? I never selected new zealand and inside of my settings it also says United States. Unrelated: I Got a new phone number and my xbox account used my old phone...
  7. refunding a gift

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    refunding a gift: So im trying to refund a gift I sent to friend on xbox. but my order history on my debit card isn't showing on the microsoft website because I put the Debit card creditionals after I made the purchase and what the order history is showing right now is my gift card account. I...
  8. Gift card refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gift card refund: I purchased minecraft as a gift and when purchasing it said you can receive a refund within 14 days of purchase. I am trying to get my refund gift card was not used and i am within the 14 days. When i tried to follow the instructions that customer online support gave me the...
  9. Refunding a gift. Among Us.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refunding a gift. Among Us.: I accidentally gifted Among Us twice, and got two codes, although I only want to gift it to one person. Is there anyway to get my money back or should I just give the other code to someone else?...
  10. Refund for Digital Gift

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund for Digital Gift: I'm trying to refund a digital version of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition that I gifted to someone who turns out does not need it. The purchase was made just last night. How can I go about this?...