Windows 10: Georgian keyboard layout is not working

Discus and support Georgian keyboard layout is not working in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I cannot find the Georgian keyboard layout after the Windows update. Please, help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ChrisFlannery1, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Georgian keyboard layout is not working

I cannot find the Georgian keyboard layout after the Windows update. Please, help

:)

ChrisFlannery1, Oct 20, 2018

2. Georgian Font and Keyboard

A real shame for Microsoft to be a global corporation and not support Georgian alphabet, which is one of the 12 unique alphabets on the planet, on their mobile platform.

Why don't you make a communication with your representative office in Tbilisi, Georgia and build an update for Georgian language?

Vote here for Georgian keyboard on WP
    http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/f...ka-ge-language-and-keyboard-support?ref=title

Vaniko Kiknadze, Oct 20, 2018
  3. Georgian Font and Keyboard

I have HTC HD7 with update 7.10.8862.144
    I wait 2 years updates to get Georgian layout in my phone.
    please let me know if ever i get Georgian layout and keyboard, because I can not reed E-mails, web pages and smartphone become useless. please send some info about this problem.

თუ ვინმეს აქვს გაკეთებული ან შეუძლია HD7-ზე ქა თულის დაყენება მომწე ეთ ა.
    7.8 ძალით ჩავტენე შიგნით. ქა თულზეც მიშველეთ ა ამე

Alex Biganashvili, Oct 20, 2018
  4. EdHans Win User

Georgian keyboard layout is not working

EdHans, Oct 20, 2018
Thema:

Georgian keyboard layout is not working

1. Georgian keyboard layout is not working - Similar Threads - Georgian keyboard layout

2. Custom keyboard layout no longer working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Custom keyboard layout no longer working: I have a custom keyboard layout that I created through Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator for typing in the Esperanto language, using Alt Gr + Ctrl to access some characters.This was working until recently, but the Alt Gr + Ctrl no longer functions. I have tested the buttons...
  3. Custom keyboard layout no longer working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom keyboard layout no longer working: I have a custom keyboard layout that I created through Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator for typing in the Esperanto language, using Alt Gr + Ctrl to access some characters.This was working until recently, but the Alt Gr + Ctrl no longer functions. I have tested the buttons...
  4. Keyboard Layout not working for some characters

Keyboard Layout not working for some characters: I recently purchased the Nuphy Air65 keyboard, and I've encountered a perplexing issue when switching my keyboard layout on Windows to US International. I find myself unable to type special characters such as "ç," the "~," the "^," and others. Strangely, I can manage to type...
  5. Keyboard layout key combination is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard layout key combination is not working: I've installed the custom keyboard layout for the Ukrainian language - it has some additional symbols. Everything works perfectly except one combination - Alt+Ctrl+і in the Ukrainian layout in the English layout, it would be Alt+Ctrl+s. It returns nothing, but it should...
  6. Keyboard layout key combination is not working

Keyboard layout key combination is not working: I've installed the custom keyboard layout for the Ukrainian language - it has some additional symbols. Everything works perfectly except one combination - Alt+Ctrl+і in the Ukrainian layout in the English layout, it would be Alt+Ctrl+s. It returns nothing, but it should...
  7. Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator not working

Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator not working: Hi, i'm using an Italian layout keyboard and since i'm starting developing i want to be able to type tilde and backtick w/o having to search for them not included in my basic it-it layout, however after trying the tool mentioned above i get the following error:"There was a...
  8. keyboard layouts

in Windows 10 Customization
    keyboard layouts: I still have ENG UK and ENG USIA beeing added to my keyboards list no mater what I do, I tried to check and uncheck the option "let me use a different input method for each app window" I cant understand the use of it, it is killing me by effecting @ key and give strange...
  9. Keyboard Layout

Keyboard Layout: I am trying to add 'Urdu Phonetic Keyboard' layout in language preferences but its not working. There is an Urdu Keyboard by deflate but its layout doesn't match with our Urdu keyboard layout in which I learned typing. I have to prepare my assignment. So, please get me solved...
  10. Keyboard Layout

Keyboard Layout: I am trying to add 'Urdu Phonetic Keyboard' layout in language preferences but its not working. There is an Urdu Keyboard by deflate but its layout doesn't match with our Urdu keyboard layout in which I learned typing. I have to prepare my assignment. So, please get me solved...