Windows 10: Gesture Latency - Windows 10 - Dell XPS 9700 - Multi-task view

Discus and support Gesture Latency - Windows 10 - Dell XPS 9700 - Multi-task view in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi Everyone, I am noticing a gesture latency on battery when I try to activate the multi-task view. This is different than the screen flicker when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TOKYOLADC, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Gesture Latency - Windows 10 - Dell XPS 9700 - Multi-task view

Hi Everyone,

I am noticing a gesture latency on battery when I try to activate the multi-task view. This is different than the screen flicker when programs are minimized and multi-task view is activated.

I use a 4 finger swipe up to activate the mutli-task view. On A/C, it takes between .35 - .45 seconds to activate. On Battery it takes between .88 - 1.00 seconds to activate. In reality, it's noticeable. My 14 year old mac's gestures are more responsive. It's only with the multi-task view, every other gesture I have is very snappy, less than .15 seconds.

It seems like I am nit-picking, but again, it is something noticeable. Any suggestions?

submitted by /u/TOKYOLADC
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TOKYOLADC, Sep 15, 2020

2. How to disable Multi-touch gesture

Thanks for replying so quickly! It is a BEELINK BT3, perfect for what we need it for apart from this issue itch Windows 10.

I have tried what you have suggested however non of the sliders disable multi touch gestures. It looks like Microsoft have completely omitted the ability to disable multi touch gestures in Windows 10?

here is a pic of it in Windows 7, I need to know what the 'enable multi-touch gestures and inkinkin' check box does in the registry and see if it is possible to replicate in the Windows 10 registry.

garyhill01, Sep 15, 2020
  3. how to active gestures of touchpad for Dell XPS 13

how to active gestures of touchpad for Dell XPS 13

Krishna RohitDatla, Sep 15, 2020
  4. Gesture Latency - Windows 10 - Dell XPS 9700 - Multi-task view

DELL XPS13 Cypress Touchpad issue on Windows 10

This driver also worked for my Dell XPS 12 Touchpad in Windows 10, multi-finger gestures work now.

NickGully42, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

Gesture Latency - Windows 10 - Dell XPS 9700 - Multi-task view

1. Gesture Latency - Windows 10 - Dell XPS 9700 - Multi-task view - Similar Threads - Gesture Latency Dell

2. Uninstalled bluetooth from device manager - Windows 10 - Dell XPS 17 9700

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Uninstalled bluetooth from device manager - Windows 10 - Dell XPS 17 9700: Hi, The bluetooth on my laptop has given me issues in the past. The problem came up again, but trying previously fixes did not resolve the issue. The steps I took eventually led me to uninstalling bluetooth from the device manager. Now I am not able to fix the issue, even...
  3. Uninstalled bluetooth from device manager - Windows 10 - Dell XPS 17 9700

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled bluetooth from device manager - Windows 10 - Dell XPS 17 9700: Hi, The bluetooth on my laptop has given me issues in the past. The problem came up again, but trying previously fixes did not resolve the issue. The steps I took eventually led me to uninstalling bluetooth from the device manager. Now I am not able to fix the issue, even...
  4. Uninstalled bluetooth from device manager - Windows 10 - Dell XPS 17 9700

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 - Error 0xA00F4244 - Dell XPS 17 9700

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - Error 0xA00F4244 - Dell XPS 17 9700: Hello,Early August a Microsoft update KB4023057 crashed my camera. Suddenly, the camera wasn't working and I was getting the error message. I did everything, checked the bios, reset, scan in device manager, checked the antivirus. I also uninstalled and one day, suddenly it...
  6. Windows 10 - Error 0xA00F4244 - Dell XPS 17 9700

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 - Error 0xA00F4244 - Dell XPS 17 9700: Hello,Early August a Microsoft update KB4023057 crashed my camera. Suddenly, the camera wasn't working and I was getting the error message. I did everything, checked the bios, reset, scan in device manager, checked the antivirus. I also uninstalled and one day, suddenly it...
  7. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 7e when Dell XPS 9700 is sleeping

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 7e when Dell XPS 9700 is sleeping: Occasionally, whenever my Dell XPS 9700 is sleeping, it crashes and performs a hardware scan. This happens ~once/day. I ran the DMP file generated after one of these crashes through WinDBG and received the output pasted below. It looks like the Thunderbold driver is bombing...
  8. Dell XPS 9700 Doesn't Reconnect to Ethernet after Redocking

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dell XPS 9700 Doesn't Reconnect to Ethernet after Redocking: I have a Dell XPS 9700 laptop which I connect to a Dell WD19TB dock while working. After disconnecting from the dock, the laptop connects to WiFi as it should. The laptop typically goes to sleep before I reconnect it back to the dock for the night. In the morning, I get the...
  9. Task View on Multi-Monitor Setup Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task View on Multi-Monitor Setup Issue: Hi, I have three monitors, one 4k and two 1080p ones on either side. When I go into task view, both side monitors go black. It still shows the bar at the top, and any icons of open applications, but does not show the little previews of the other desktops or open...
  10. Get stuck in task view with gestures

in Windows 10 Customization
    Get stuck in task view with gestures: When I use gestures (4 finger swipe up) to get to task view and see all applications, I cannot get out of it. Swipe down, clicking on a window, nothing will get me out of that view which renders my computer frozen for about 1 minute until the view closes on its own. My...