Windows 10: Gesture Latency - Windows 10 - Dell XPS 9700 - Multi-task view

Discus and support Gesture Latency - Windows 10 - Dell XPS 9700 - Multi-task view in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi Everyone, I am noticing a gesture latency on battery when I try to activate the multi-task view. This is different than the screen flicker when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TOKYOLADC, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Gesture Latency - Windows 10 - Dell XPS 9700 - Multi-task view

Hi Everyone,

I am noticing a gesture latency on battery when I try to activate the multi-task view. This is different than the screen flicker when programs are minimized and multi-task view is activated.

I use a 4 finger swipe up to activate the mutli-task view. On A/C, it takes between .35 - .45 seconds to activate. On Battery it takes between .88 - 1.00 seconds to activate. In reality, it's noticeable. My 14 year old mac's gestures are more responsive. It's only with the multi-task view, every other gesture I have is very snappy, less than .15 seconds.

It seems like I am nit-picking, but again, it is something noticeable. Any suggestions?

submitted by /u/TOKYOLADC
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TOKYOLADC, Sep 15, 2020

2. How to disable Multi-touch gesture

Thanks for replying so quickly! It is a BEELINK BT3, perfect for what we need it for apart from this issue itch Windows 10.

I have tried what you have suggested however non of the sliders disable multi touch gestures. It looks like Microsoft have completely omitted the ability to disable multi touch gestures in Windows 10?

here is a pic of it in Windows 7, I need to know what the 'enable multi-touch gestures and inkinkin' check box does in the registry and see if it is possible to replicate in the Windows 10 registry.

garyhill01, Sep 15, 2020
  3. how to active gestures of touchpad for Dell XPS 13

how to active gestures of touchpad for Dell XPS 13

Krishna RohitDatla, Sep 15, 2020
  4. Gesture Latency - Windows 10 - Dell XPS 9700 - Multi-task view

DELL XPS13 Cypress Touchpad issue on Windows 10

This driver also worked for my Dell XPS 12 Touchpad in Windows 10, multi-finger gestures work now.

NickGully42, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

Gesture Latency - Windows 10 - Dell XPS 9700 - Multi-task view

1. Gesture Latency - Windows 10 - Dell XPS 9700 - Multi-task view - Similar Threads - Gesture Latency Dell

2. internet dell XPS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    internet dell XPS: Hi I just bought the Dell XPS 13 7390 I7, and somehow i missed out that it didnt come with Windows 10. It came with Ubuntu Linux. I decided that it was probably quicker to download and install Windows 10 via the official website, and did so using the USB method. I removed...
  3. Multi touch gesture touchpad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multi touch gesture touchpad: I have a multi touch gesture touchpad. Does the number of gestures I use fingers depend on the laptop model? I cannot find how many fingers I can use in the settings....
  4. Windows 10 - Task View

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 - Task View: Windows 10 - Unable to clear files on Task View. Two calls to Geek Squad unsuccessful. Actually, after the last call, the names of the files accessed do not appear on the screen - just a blank box....
  5. ACPI driver causing abnormally high Latency on Dell XPS 15 9570

ACPI driver causing abnormally high Latency on Dell XPS 15 9570: ACPI is causing high DPC latency, concerns over live recording capabilities and live playback. I have uninstalled stock Dell audio drivers and installed RealTek drivers (not sure which ones), this has fixed popping sounds coming from the speakers or headphones. I need to...
  6. Dell XPS 15 9570 Windows 10 ACPI.sys DPC Latency issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell XPS 15 9570 Windows 10 ACPI.sys DPC Latency issues: Hello, as the title says i am having trouble with the windows power manager giving me huge latency spikes which render my system useless for real time audio recording, as it causes clicks and pops even on high playback buffer settings. THIS IS A VERY COMMON ISSUE AND IT IS...
  7. ACPI driver causing abnormally high Latency on Dell XPS 15 9570

ACPI driver causing abnormally high Latency on Dell XPS 15 9570: ACPI is causing high DPC latency, concerns over live recording capabilities and live playback. I have uninstalled stock Dell audio drivers and installed RealTek drivers (not sure which ones), this has fixed popping sounds coming from the speakers or headphones. I need to...
  8. Get stuck in task view with gestures

in Windows 10 Customization
    Get stuck in task view with gestures: When I use gestures (4 finger swipe up) to get to task view and see all applications, I cannot get out of it. Swipe down, clicking on a window, nothing will get me out of that view which renders my computer frozen for about 1 minute until the view closes on its own. My...
  9. Announcing New Multi-tasking Extension: Side View for Firefox

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing New Multi-tasking Extension: Side View for Firefox: Introducing Side View! Side View is a Firefox extension that allows you to view two different browser tabs simultaneously in the same tab, within the same browser window. [img] Firefox Extensions are add-ons that unleash new capabilities within the Firefox browser, and...
  10. Dell 2710 xps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dell 2710 xps: I have tried to install windows 10 numerous different ways. it installs perfectly, but i have no internet access. it recognizes the internet, but won't allow connection....has anyone been able to install windows 10 on the 2710 including use of the internet 16905