Windows 10: Gestures issue: two fingers

Discus and support Gestures issue: two fingers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. Sometimes, when I use two fingers to scroll down something, the computer thinks I'm using three fingers and shows up my desktop. Anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by marcosbacon, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Gestures issue: two fingers

Hello.

Sometimes, when I use two fingers to scroll down something, the computer thinks I'm using three fingers and shows up my desktop. Anyone having the same issue?

I have a Lenovo Ideapad Flex 80C4.

:)

marcosbacon, Dec 2, 2015

2. Two-finger gestures

Hi Shashwat,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern and I am glad to assist you.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Here are two methods that you can try.

Method 1: Uninstall the driver and check if the issue persist. Reinstall the driver or roll back the driver. Right click on the device and select properties. From the drivers tab, check if you have the option to roll back the driver.

Method 2: Also install the drivers in compatible mode.

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘properties’.
    • Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 7/8 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation.
    • Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.
    Also ensure that you have installed the display drivers by visiting the manufacturer's website.

I hope this post is helpful. Get back to us with the results. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Dec 2, 2015
  3. Can the All in One Media keyboard firmware be updated to support three-finger gestures?

Anil,

I'm not sure you understand my question. The gestures on my touchpad work great. All default gestures (one-, two-, and three-finger gestures) work well on my Dell XPS 15 9550 by default because it has a precision touchpad. The native touchpad **has no issues**.
    This is not a typical copy-and-paste issue.

However, the touchpad on the external wireless Microsoft All in One Media Keyboard (an external product to the computer that I bought from the Microsoft store) supports one- and two-finger gestures (such as scrolling) but does not seem to support the three-finger
    gestures of Windows 10. I am merely asking why that is and whether this can be repaired by a firmware update, or if this is just a hardware limitation (it fundamentally cannot handle three-finger gestures).

MicrosoftUserAnthony, Dec 2, 2015
  4. egosbar Win User

Gestures issue: two fingers

you could disable three finger gestures , or set the sensitivty lower possibly

egosbar, Dec 6, 2015
Thema:

Gestures issue: two fingers

1. Gestures issue: two fingers - Similar Threads - Gestures issue fingers

2. Disable two finger gesture browser back behavior

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable two finger gesture browser back behavior: I'm on Windows 10, using precision touchpad. I will be using Excel on the browser and scrolling left on the spreadsheet and the PC thinks that once I have reached the very left of the spreadsheet that I want to navigate to the previous web page browser back button behavior. I...
  3. Disable two finger gesture browser back behavior

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable two finger gesture browser back behavior: I'm on Windows 10, using precision touchpad. I will be using Excel on the browser and scrolling left on the spreadsheet and the PC thinks that once I have reached the very left of the spreadsheet that I want to navigate to the previous web page browser back button behavior. I...
  4. Disable two finger gesture browser back behavior

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Touchpad two fingers and gesture stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad two fingers and gesture stopped working: Hi, Touchpad on my Lenovo X1 Carbon stopped two fingers scrolling and gesture three fingers minimize, two fingers zoom. I checked uninstalled and reinstalled drivers of the touchpad not working my window and all drivers are up to date X1 Carbon 6th GEN Windows 10...
  6. No more two-finger gesture in window 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No more two-finger gesture in window 10?: Mine got updated to 2004 for a week now and I've noticed that the option for two fingers gesture're no longer there in the setting. Scrolling using two fingers still works in browser (mostly, because sometimes it freeze out of a sudden). Why is it? Is there anyway to get two...
  7. How use two-finger gestures?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How use two-finger gestures?: Would like to use two-finger gestures for handling browser navigation akin to ones on Mac OS. Using Windows Precision drivers on my HP Spectre. Is there a way to use them? submitted by /u/purezen [link] [comments]...
  8. Touch Pad Two Finger Gesture not working

Touch Pad Two Finger Gesture not working: Helllo, The two finger gesture on my touch pad for my Inspiron 15 5000 series model 5567 is not working. Many of the solutions online state to go to the device manager and go to touchpad, but it doesn't show up. What do I do? [ATTACH]...
  9. Two finger scrolling issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Two finger scrolling issue: I am unable to use two fingers to scroll on my computer running Windows 10. It won’t let me select anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/two-finger-scrolling-issue/24106588-17fa-41d8-806e-7454dbacb8da
  10. touchpad gestures two finger scroll not working Asus 501

touchpad gestures two finger scroll not working Asus 501: W10 Pro 1709 16299.431 ASUS N501VW Two finger tap opens context menu but other two finger gestures, three finger gestures not working. This had been working but I've not been using the feature for a few weeks because I've been using external devices. On the road now and...