Windows 10: Gestures not working

Discus and support Gestures not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I recently got a dell Vostro 15 3000 series. When I use the touchpad I find that I am not able to use any of the gestures that I should be able... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by David Rattigan, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Gestures not working

Hi,

I recently got a dell Vostro 15 3000 series. When I use the touchpad I find that I am not able to use any of the gestures that I should be able to use. I tried looking in the setting however I didn't find anything to fix the issue. So far I have tries the following:

1, setting > devices > touchpad. Nothing there to Help. Selected additional settings couldn't find anything there.

2, settings > ease of use > mouse. Nothing there to help. looked through other settings and couldn't see anything.

I am not sure what I should do next can you please help. Thanks.

David

:)

David Rattigan, Jan 28, 2019
  2. DingC13 Win User

Windows 10 Gestures Stopped Working

I am actually still having problems. I can get the gestures to work properly by doing the steps listed above, but after a day or two, they stop working again. No updates, installs, or anything. Looking for a permanent solution.

DingC13, Jan 28, 2019
  3. Jose Est Win User
    Dissapearing Gestures

Hi,

Get around Windows faster with touchscreen or touchpad gestures.

If your touchpad gesture is not working, we can run the hardware troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• On the search box, type in
      Troubleshooting and hit Enter.

• Click on Troubleshooting
      tab.

• Click on view all option on the upper left corner.

• Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.

• Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Jose Est, Jan 28, 2019
  4. Gestures not working

touchpad gestures two finger scroll not working Asus 501

Hi there,

1. Go to N501VW | ASUS Global Downloads
    2. Download the latest ATK - ATKPackage driver
    3. Download the latest TouchPad - ASUS Smart Gesture (Touchpad Driver)
    4. Uninstall both the Touchpad driver and the Asus ATK package driver.
    5. Reboot
    6. First install ATKPackage driver (IMPORTANT to do this FIRST)
    7. Reboot
    8. Then install the TouchPad driver (may need to reboot)
    9. Test if all is working as it should

I had this same issue with my Asus UX305 when I upgraded to Windows version 1803 and doing the above steps solved the issue for me.

slicendice, Jan 28, 2019
Thema:

Gestures not working

1. Gestures not working - Similar Threads - Gestures working

2. Touchpad gestures not working - Windows 10 - Dell Vostro 14 3480 ST: J5ZXBV2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad gestures not working - Windows 10 - Dell Vostro 14 3480 ST: J5ZXBV2: Hello everyone!I bought a Dell Vostro 3480 a year ago, and in the beginning everything worked fine and then suddenly the touchpad gestures stopped working after a Windows 10 automatic update. I mean I can still move the cursor, but I cannot use the 2-finger scroll...
  3. Touchpad gestures not working - Windows 10 - Dell Vostro 14 3480 ST: J5ZXBV2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchpad gestures not working - Windows 10 - Dell Vostro 14 3480 ST: J5ZXBV2: Hello everyone!I bought a Dell Vostro 3480 a year ago, and in the beginning everything worked fine and then suddenly the touchpad gestures stopped working after a Windows 10 automatic update. I mean I can still move the cursor, but I cannot use the 2-finger scroll...
  4. Touchpad gestures not working - Windows 10 - Dell Vostro 14 3480 ST: J5ZXBV2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows Hello sign in via picture password gesture recently stopped working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Hello sign in via picture password gesture recently stopped working: This is a domain joined machine running windows 10; For at least a year i have been using the same Windows Hello picture password gesture to sign on to my machine with no issues. However, i was recently out of the office for a few days and when I returned that Monday, I was...
  6. TouchPad Gestures not Working ! Win 11 Acer Nitro 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TouchPad Gestures not Working ! Win 11 Acer Nitro 5: Hey Guys, I've been having troubles with my touchpad so i decided to finally ask for help. my touchpad gestures doesnt work.my system is Acer Nitro 5 AN515-51 and yes i've tried installing the recommended drivers from acer website which were both synaptics and elan . but...
  7. TouchPad Gestures not Working ! Win 11 Acer Nitro 5

TouchPad Gestures not Working ! Win 11 Acer Nitro 5: Hey Guys, I've been having troubles with my touchpad so i decided to finally ask for help. my touchpad gestures doesnt work.my system is Acer Nitro 5 AN515-51 and yes i've tried installing the recommended drivers from acer website which were both synaptics and elan . but...
  8. My laptop's touchpad right click and scrolling and gesture features not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop's touchpad right click and scrolling and gesture features not working.: My laptop's touchpad left click is working but it's right click, gestures, zoom, scroll, etc. features are not. I have checked the settings and everything is alright there, updated my drivers, restarted my pc as well but isssue still persists. Can anyone recommend what steps...
  9. My laptop's touchpad right click and scrolling and gesture features not working.

My laptop's touchpad right click and scrolling and gesture features not working.: My laptop's touchpad left click is working but it's right click, gestures, zoom, scroll, etc. features are not. I have checked the settings and everything is alright there, updated my drivers, restarted my pc as well but isssue still persists. Can anyone recommend what steps...
  10. I use an Hp laptop and the touch gestures on windows 10 are not working

I use an Hp laptop and the touch gestures on windows 10 are not working: I use an hp laptop. It has windows 10 installed on it. The touch gestures on it are not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-use-an-hp-laptop-and-the-touch-gestures-on/2edb652c-9f02-4f3c-b447-f989e9eaf0ca

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft mouse gestures not working

2. my mouse gestures not working